剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Can The Rock members gather, please?
岩石的队员们请到这里集♥合♥
I would like to congratulate you all on a really fun exhibition.
恭喜你们刚才呈现了一台十分精彩的演出
So who won? As if we already don't know.
那谁赢了 是不是众望所归
Hot tamale! Kaylie and Nicky!
热辣劲爆的凯莉和尼奇
Kalicky, Kalicky, Kalicky.
凯莉奇 凯莉奇[凯莉与尼奇的名字组合]
Actually, I don't know who won.
其实 我也不知道谁赢了
Wait. But what about the applause-o-meter?
等等 那这个掌声计数器怎么办
This thing?
这玩意儿吗
This doesn't work. It's ancient.
这老古董根本就不能用
You're not the only ones who get to have fun around here.
你们每个人今天在这里都玩得很开心
And just to keep the good times rolling,
为了延续这快乐时光
I'm gonna call a special Sunday practice tomorrow.
明天我们进行周日特训
Why?
为什么
You wasted most of the week
因为你们这星期的大部分时间
practicing those routines. It's time to get back to work.
都浪费在排练上了 是时候干正经事了
I will see you all, bright and early tomorrow, 8:00am.
各位 明天 明媚的早晨8点见
What? That's your idea of fun?
怎么了 这就是你所谓的乐趣吗
Yeah. So, what's your idea of fun?
没错 那你觉得要怎样才算有趣呢
Sorry about Lauren.
对不起萝伦刚才乱讲
I'll kill her later.
我以后会收拾她
Nah. It's cool.
没关系
I wonder where Payson is.
我在想佩森去哪里了
Yeah, I thought she was coming.
是啊 我还以为她来了
She did. But she left before your routine.
她确实来了 但她在你们表演前就走了
Oh. She did? Yeah, Mrs. Keeler said
她来过了吗 是啊 基勒夫人说
she went to hang out with her high school friends.
她和高中同学出去玩了
I wonder if she's met a boy.
我猜她是不是和男生约会去了
Lauren doesn't know what she's talking about.
萝伦根本不懂自己在讲什么
No. I know.
她不懂 我懂
Hey! You came! Yeah.
啊 你来了 是啊
Hey, everyone, this is Payson.
各位 这位是佩森
She's the newest inmate at Taft High.
她是塔夫特高中的新生
And no, she doesn't have a stick up her ass.
别误会 她不是刻意一本正经
She broke her back, so she has to wear a brace.
她摔伤了背 所以得戴支架
Oh, and, um, she wants to be invisible. So...
而且她想被人无视 所以...
Cool. Yeah.
不错 对
You want a beer?
来点啤酒吗
Uh, no, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
How 'bout some weed?
吸烟吗
You asked how I stay unattached?
你不是问我 怎么样才能与世隔绝吗
This helps.
这个会有帮助
Maybe later. I'm cool for now.
下次吧 我现在挺好
Ok.
行
What are you doing? I was worried about you.
你这是干什么 我很担心你
What time is it?
现在几点了
Are you drunk?
喝多了
What do you care?
管你什么事
When are you gonna get that I'm the only one who does care?
你什么时候才能明白我是唯一关心你的人
Here, you need to drink water.
来 你需要喝点水
You're not my mother.
你又不是我妈
Is that you with her?
那是你和你妈妈
That was taken a week before she died.
这是她去世前一周照的
You must really miss her.
你一定很想念她
She believed in me. In my gymnastics.
她相信我 相信我能在体操上有所成就
Not like my dad.
不像我爸
I believe in you, too.
我也相信你
You could be a great gymnast
如果你能专注训练而不是凯莉
if you focused on training instead of Kaylie.
你会成为一名优秀的体操运动员
As good as Nicky? Better.
像尼奇那么好吗 比他更好
You can have everything you want, Carter.
卡特 你会得到你想要的一切
Everything you need.
你所需要的一切
It's all right in front of you.
远在天边近在眼前
You just have to take it.
伸手可及
You're right.
你说的没错
But why wouldn't Kaylie be impressed by Nicky?
但凯莉怎么没对尼奇产生好感呢
He's a winner.
他有成就
And I've been acting like a big loser.
而我却一直毫无起色
I can be as good as Nicky. Better.
我能和尼奇一样好 甚至比他更好
I just need to work harder.
只要努力就行
Well, it sounds like you're getting your act together.
看样子你已经准备好要大干一场了
I'm gonna start by getting my own place.
就从为自己找个住处开始吧
How are you gonna pay the rent?
拿什么交房♥租呢
I got a job.
我找了份工作
Where? The Pizza Shack.
在哪里 披萨小屋
How are you gonna train harder and work at the Pizza Shack?
在披萨小屋打工和刻苦训练怎么兼顾呢
It's called the night shift. If Emily can do it, so can I.
上夜班 艾米莉能做到 我也能
You're gone work nights with Emily?
你要和艾米莉一起上夜班吗
Yeah.
没错
I got to sleep this off
我得赶紧睡了
so I get in the gym tomorrow.
这样明天我才能准时到体操馆
Lauren?
萝伦
Yes?
怎么
Thanks.
谢谢
For letting me stay here, and...
谢谢你让我住在这里
...for believing in me.
还有谢谢你信任我
You're welcome.
不用客气
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表