剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Make it or Break it S01E15
《体操公主》第一季 第十五集
Previously on Make It Or Break It.
体操公主 前情提要
There's something so right about me and you being number one.
你和我 我们才应该是冠军
I don't wish you were Payson.
我并没希望你是佩森
Truce? Truce.
和解吗 和解
That was taken a week before she died.
这是在她去世前一周拍的
I believe in you, too.
我也相信你
TanMan65? This was fun.
你就是唐男65 我们聊得很愉快
Let's make a pact to both go for it
不如我们定个两人都遵守的约定
and to always tell the truth.
约定要永远说真话
I'm gonna go back and get that deal.
我得回去了 要签协议
I am only going to high school because you're making me.
我上高中 只因为你让我去而已
Hey! I'm Heather. Are you new? Yeah.
嘿 我是海瑟 新生吧 是的
Everyone, uh, this is Payson.
各位 这位是佩森
She wants to be invisible. Want some?
她想被人无视 吸烟吗
This helps.
这个会有帮助
Maybe later. I'm cool for now.
下次吧 我现在挺好
So, tomorrow's your first Valentine's Day
明天是你交男朋友之后
with an actual valentine.
第一个真正的情人节
Yeah, who hasn't called me in three days.
对 此人三天没给我打过电♥话♥
Honey, I'm sure Damon's just busy in the recording studio
宝贝 戴蒙肯定是忙着灌唱片
or doing whatever it is industry A-listers do.
或是忙活着娱乐界顶尖人士的事情
Whatever. I'm not freaking out...yet.
不管怎样 我还没发火
So, speaking of Valentine's Day,
说到情人节
what's up with your new mystery man?
你和你的秘密情人进展如何
When do I get to meet this guy?
我什么时候能见见这人
When and if it's appropriate.
等到时机成熟吧
Do you even know what appropriate means?
你知道"时机成熟"到底指什么吗
I saw these adorable Fendi pumps
我想这些迷人的芬迪鞋
that were totally Summer.
完全适合萨默
You know, sexy but not at all sexual.
性感又不失品味
They'd be the perfect gift for Valentine's Day.
情人节最佳礼物
She broke up with me, Lauren.
萝伦 她和我分手了
And considering she gave back
鉴于她归还了
the luxury automobile I bought her,
我送她的名车
I doubt she'll swoon over a pair of shoes.
我估计名牌鞋也难以取悦她
OK, what is she wearing?
她穿的什么东西
She's like a fashion terrorist.
她就像个伪潮人
If she were my mother I'd check myself into an orphanage.
如果她是我妈 我会申请送进孤儿院
Just... be nice.
积点口德吧
Hi, Steve.
你好 斯蒂夫
Hello, Chloe. Is that, uh, your new KIA?
你好 克罗伊 那是你的新起亚吗
Yeah. It's great, isn't it?
对 很棒是吧
Hello, Summer! Dad, look, it's Summer!
你好 萨默 爸快看 是萨默
Hi, Steve. Summer.
你好 斯蒂夫 萨默
Chloe. Summer.
克罗伊 萨默
With a little more height, Kaylie,
再高点 凯莉
that double back could become a double Arabian.
后团两周会变成阿♥拉♥伯后团两周
That double back beat Kelly Parker at Nationals.
我用后团两周在全国赛上击败凯丽·帕克
It won't be enough to beat the Chinese
这个动作用在下个月的邀请赛上
in the Invitational meet next month.
就难以击败中国选手
You need to up your degree of difficulty,
你需要提高难度系数
and for that you need more power.
要提高难度就需要更多力量
He's right.
他说的对
Easy for you to say. You're all muscle.
说的轻松 你有肌肉
But power isn't about muscle mass.
力量的重点不在肌肉
It's about the rate at which energy is converted.
而是能量转换的速度
Right. Why didn't I think of that?
对 我为什么没想到
All I have to do is convert energy faster.
我只需加快能量转换的速度
Exactly. Look, I come in early every morning.
就是这样 听着 我每天很早来训练
So, if you think you can drag yourself out of bed,
如果你能早起
I can show you what I mean.
我可以给你做示范
You want to help me?
你想帮我
Yeah.
是的
I'll set my alarm. OK.
我会设好闹钟 好
I was wondering... are you doing anything for Valentine's Day?
我在知道...你情人节有何安排
Oh, I'm flattered, but I
我受宠若惊 不过...
have a strict policy against office romance.
我一向反对办公室恋情
I meant for the gymnasts.
我是说让队员们过情人节
It might be nice to have a little mixer or something.
可能会对男女交往有好处
Why would I encourage "mixing"
我们既然有了禁止约会的规定
when we have a no-dating rule?
干嘛要提倡男女交往
That's exactly why we should have a mixer.
所以我们应该提供男女交往的机会
Love is in the air and the kids are likely to feel
爱无处不在 孩子们会觉得
like they're missing out on something.
自己错过了一些东西
If we have a party here,
如果我们在这里办派对
they won't be tempted into any trouble
他们就不会受到别的浪漫诱惑
of the romantic variety elsewhere.
惹上麻烦
So you thought we'd have a party where they could "Mix"?
所以你要办个派对让他们交往吗
The answer is no.
不行
You know what I hate about Valentine's Day?
知道我讨厌情人节里什么东西吗
I have a feeling you're gonna tell me.
我隐约感觉到你会公布答案的
The candy.
糖果
It's always some mystery combination of disgusting cremes and jellies
全是用恶心的奶油和果胶混在一起
that you frantically spit out into a trash can.
吃到嘴里马上就得吐掉
Halloween? Good candy. Christmas? Great candy.
万圣节 糖不错 圣诞节 糖果更棒
Valentines Day? Blecch.
情人节 恶心
Everybody knows it's a made-up holiday created to sell stuff.
众所周知 创造节日只为兜售这种东西
Cut class with me.
一起逃课吧
We cut class yesterday. Right. Cut class with me.
昨天不是逃过课了 对 一起逃吧
Hey, Payson! Hey, Ike.
你们好 佩森 艾克
Wanna buy a rose for your Valentine?
想给你的恋人买♥♥支玫瑰吗
They're only a dollar apiece and
1支仅需1元
all the proceeds go to global warming research.
而且所得都将用于全球变暖的研究
Kill a rose, save the planet.
牺牲1支玫瑰 拯救1个地球
I love the smell of irony in the morning.
我喜欢早上就闻到这种讽刺的味道
How about I just make a donation?
我只捐钱行不行
Our planet thanks you!
地球感谢你
I don't believe in global warming. You wanna know why?
我可不信全球会变暖 知道为什么吗
How about you tell me at lunch?
吃午饭的时候告诉我如何
Then can we cut class?
然后我们能逃课吗
I was kidding.
开玩笑而已
Hey, it's Damon,
我是戴蒙
sitting by the pool in sunny Los Angeles.
正坐在阳光明媚的洛杉矶的泳池边上
Go ahead and leave a message.
请您留言
It's me, again.
还是我
Where are you?
你在哪
Look, whether you like it or not,
听着 不管你喜不喜欢
these kids are mixing.
这些孩子在交往
And your no-dating rule alone
你那套禁止约会的规矩
is not gonna keep them from hooking up.
根本阻止不了他们互生情愫
It will if they stay focused on their gymnastics
如果他们把注意力放在体操上
and not on your little Valentine's Day party.
而不是你的情人节派对 规则就有用
One important purpose of which, if you had heard me out,
如果你认真听我说就能明白
was the opportunity to talk to them about abstinence.
我们可以借派对之机跟他们讲讲禁欲
Abstinence?
禁欲
Yes. I give a little talk to the teen group at my church
是的 我在教会能给年轻人讲
and I thought I could give a talk here.
在这里也可以
Why on earth would my gymnasts need a talk on abstinence?
平白无故为什么要听你讲禁欲
To teach them the spiritual and emotional benefits of waiting,
告诉他们在精神和情感上等待的价值所在
and to provide them with the tools they need to control their bodies.
告诉他们如何控制身体
They have all the tools they need there.
体操馆里应有尽有
They're gymnasts. They know how to control their bodies.
他们是体操运动员 知道如何控制身体
They're teenagers with active hormones who have natural urges.
这些孩子精力旺盛 当然会有渴求
Need I remind you of the situation you ran into
需要我提醒你 之前遇到的
with Carter Anderson?
卡特·安德森的情况吗
Carter Anderson was suspended
卡特·安德森被停赛
and couldn't compete at Nationals,
不能参加全国赛
and if you were a gymnast,
如果你是体操运动员的话
you'd realize how effective a punishment that really is.
你就会认识到这种惩罚是多么有效
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表