剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
No, Emily, please stay.
别 艾米莉 别走
Look, Damon,
戴蒙
It's Emily Kmetko.
她可是艾米莉·克迈特科
The girl you said you were going to keep your eye out for.
那个你曾经说想要追求的女孩
How's it going, Emily? Great.
最近好吗 艾米莉 很好
That's great. What have you been up to?
很好 你最近在忙什么
I just got back from a couple months on the road...
我刚结束几个月的巡演回来
As a roadie.
作为乐队管♥理♥员♥
You two enjoy this whole little festive scene you got going on.
你们俩接着庆祝吧
I am going to exit my bad self.
我就该识趣离开啦
Stage left.
从舞台左侧下场
Check you guys later.
回头再联♥系♥
I'm going to Los Angeles for a bit.
我要去洛杉矶待一阵子
Really? I thought I told you.
是吗 我想我告诉过你的
Damon sold some of his songs!
戴蒙卖♥♥了一些他写的歌♥
Wow. You did?
真的吗
That's very cool, Damon.
那真是太棒了 戴蒙
So you are going to L.A.
这么说你要去洛杉矶
And I am here with Emily.
而我和艾米莉留在这里
Anybody else seeing the irony in this situation?
不觉得这有点讽刺吗
Peace, Emily.
放心吧 艾米莉
I will see you at the Shack.
改天披萨店见
Bye, Razor.
再见 雷泽
Damon.
戴蒙
We should go.
我们也该走了
Was there something you wanted to...?
你是不是有话想...
It's late. Did you have a jacket?
时候不早了 你带外套了吗
What are you doing with those?
你弄这些干什么
Fixing them.
修好它们
Becca, it's time to go.
贝卡 该走了
Can you get in the car? Ok.
你先上车好吗 行
How are you feeling this morning?
今天早上感觉怎样
Better. Better?
好多了 好多了啊
I think I feel...
我想我感觉
Better. "Better" is good.
好多了 "好多了"就好
It's much better than "great."
这可比说"很好"要强
You had me worried.
你可让我担心坏了
You've been through so much.
你受的罪够多了
Does it bother you
每次看我送贝卡去体操馆的时候
when you see me take Becca to the Rock?
你是不是很难过
Not if that's what she wants.
不会 体操也是她的梦想
What about you?
那你呢
What do you want?
你想要什么
Do you really want to move back to Minnesota?
你真想回明尼苏达吗
No. I just know that it hurts so much to be here.
不 我只是觉得这里是我的伤心之地
And that it kills me to think about ever.
一想到再也不能回岩石训练
Even stepping foot in the Rock.
甚至站在那里 我就伤心至极
Why?
为什么
Because it's everything I'll never have again.
体操是我的一切 而现在我再也不能拥有体操生活
I love you, Payson.
我爱你 佩森
And I know you're in a lot of pain.
我知道你很痛苦
But you are so wrong.
但是你错了
The Rock is everything you'll always have.
岩石一直都是你的一切
It's maturity. It's discipline.
体操事业使你成熟 自律
It's knowledge. It's taking risks.
使你聪慧 勇于冒险
It's trying. It's always trying.
勇于尝试 不轻言放弃
It's being a champion in life.
成为生活的强者
And you learned all of it at the Rock.
你在岩石学到了这一切
And you'll always have it. And you'll always be it.
这些都是你的优点 永远是你的优点
I don't feel like that.
可我不这样觉得
I don't feel like anything.
我觉得我什么都不是
I can never compete again.
我再也不能比赛了
No, you can't.
是的 你不能了
And that's a terrible thing.
这很糟糕
But there's so much you can do.
可是你还能做很多啊
You have community, family, friends.
你有团队 家人 朋友
You still have that.
依然拥有
You didn't lose that.
并没有失去
You going to be ok with me being here?
我在这里没关系吧
I plan on staying so focused I'll barely even notice you.
我要专心训练 根本不会注意到你
Good.
那就好
I guess I should say thank you.
我想我得跟你说声谢谢
I guess you should.
你是得谢我
But, considering everything,
但是 考虑到最近发生的一切
I think you'll understand if I don't.
就算我不谢你 你也知道为什么
Why the long face?
怎么苦着脸
Damon's catching a bus to L.A. tonight.
戴蒙今晚就要坐车去洛杉矶
And it all just ended kind of weird.
我们的告别搞得很别扭
Weird how?
怎么别扭
I said I couldn't ask him to stay
我说我无法开口让他留下来
And he said he couldn't ask me to wait.
他说他无法开口让我等他
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
That's the worst goodbye I ever heard.
这是我听过的最糟的告别了
Did you want him to ask you?
你希望他要求你等他吗
Yeah.
是的
I really did.
真心希望
Well, then you have to go tell him.
那你就去告诉他呀
No. I can't.
不行 我做不到
Well, would you rather him think
那你想让他以为
that something sparky-sparky was
你和雷泽之间将会
going on with you and Razor?
擦出爱的火花么
How's payson doing?
佩森情况怎么样
I can honestly say better. I think.
我想 情况真的在好转
Well, you're all in my prayers.
我会一直为你们默默祝福
Thank you.
谢谢你
Sasha thinks I should fill in for you while you're on leave.
萨沙希望你走后由我接替你的工作
I'm willing to do it, but only with your blessing.
如果你觉的没关系的话 我会很乐意做
Oh. you have it.
就由你接替吧
I'm sorry to hear about your engagement.
关于你的婚约 我很遗憾
Oh! Don't be.
别这么说
It's for the best.
这种结局再好不过了
Do you guys think you could ever work it out?
以后你们之间还有可能吗
No.
不会
There is nothing that Steve Tanner
史蒂夫·唐纳无论如何也无法弥补不了
Could ever do to make up for...
他做出的那种...
Um, to change my mind.
我心意已决
Are you expecting Payson?
你知道佩森要来吗
Payson.
佩森
I've been waiting for you.
我一直在等你
It's ok that I came?
我来没关系吧
Champions are always welcome here.
随时欢迎冠军
What do you say, people?
大家觉得呢
How do we greet a returning champion?
我们要怎么迎接王者归来呢
Glad you're back.
真高兴你回来了
It's so good to see you back here.
看到你回来真好
We've all missed you... Don't!
我们一直很想你 打住
Don't. this is...
别说了 这种境况
This is really hard for me.
这种境况对我来说太艰难
I am...
我现在...
...so angry at you right now.
在生你的气
I am filled with rage and bitterness and jealousy.
满脑子都是愤怒 苦涩和嫉妒
And it is killing me because you're my friend.
而你是我的朋友 这又让我无比痛苦
And I love you. And...
我很爱你
you don't deserve what I'm feeling.
你不该感受我的痛苦
What did I do?
我做错了什么
You won.
你得了冠军
For as long as I've known you, you've had everything.
自从我们认识 你就拥有了一切
You're popular.
你那么受欢迎
You're pretty.
又漂亮
You have money.
又有钱
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表