剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Besides, I know what it's like to be the last one to know.
而且 我知道最后一个知道真♥相♥的滋味
I'm telling my dad after practice.
训练结束后我就跟爸爸说
I'll be in the viewing area, Payson.
我去观看区等你 佩森
Take your time. I'm in no hurry. Thanks, Mom.
慢慢来 我不着急 谢谢 妈妈
Pay, I haven't had a chance to say
佩 一直没机会对你说
I'm sorry about what happened to you.
对于你的遭遇 我很遗憾
And I'm sure you really mean that.
你确实遗憾
Actually, I do. Look, I know I'm a bitch,
我是真的遗憾 我知道自己很坏
but psyching out the competition is just part of the game.
赛场外用攻心术也算是比赛的一部分
It wasn't for me. I know.
我不会这么做 我知道
That's why I'm gonna miss you. You were a challenge.
所以我会想念你 你才称得上是我的对手
Unlike Kaylie.
不像那个凯莉
I don't even have to huff or puff to blow her down.
我要打败她易如反掌
Leave her alone.
别惹她
Not a problem.
没问题
She's already self-destructing.
她已经自乱阵脚了
You may want to give your friends a heads-up.
或许你该规劝一下你的朋友们
Even if they could get rid of Marty,
就算把马蒂赶走
the National Committee's never gonna pick Sasha to coach the team.
国家委员会也不会让萨沙来执教
Why not? Well, isn't it obvious?
为什么 这不明摆着吗
No.
我不明白
Because of you.
因为你啊
Payson, his star gymnast broke her back
佩森 他的明星队员
in front of the whole world.
在全世界观众面前摔伤了背
They could never pick Sasha after that.
他们是绝不会选这样的教练的
Hey, Alex. Kim.
艾力克斯 金姆
You must be very proud of Kaylie.
你一定为凯莉感到骄傲吧
I am.
是啊
But I don't know how you gym moms do it.
我不知道你们这些队员妈妈是怎么做到的
Sitting behind this glass with nothing to do all day.
整日无聊地坐在玻璃墙后面
We're not doing nothing.
不无聊啊
We're supporting our kids.
我们在支持孩子们
Yeah, right, but, you know...
是啊 说得对 但你知道
...I used to manage this place.
以前我管理这里
Me, too. Of course.
我也是 当然
Are you coming back?
你会回来继续管理吗
I'd like to. But Payson needs me.
我也想 但佩森需要我
With physical therapy and everything she's going through,
她需要做物理治疗 还有其他事情
my place is with Payson right now.
我要守在她身边
I don't know where my place is anymore.
我不知道自己该守在谁身边
Kaylie fired me as her manager.
凯莉不让我做她的经纪人
Well, she didn't fire you as her dad.
她没说不让你做她老爸啊
If you're not sure where your place is,
如果你不知道自己该待在哪里
maybe it's at home.
也许应该待在家里
You think I've neglected my family?
你觉得我忽视家庭了吗
I think it's easy to take things for granted.
许多事情容易想当然
Our daughter lost her dream
我们的女儿梦想破灭
in the blink of an eye.
就在转瞬之间
But she still has us.
但她还有我们
And it's times like these you realize you can lose everything,
这时候你才明白 任何东西都可能会失去
but if you still have your family,
但只要家人还在
you've got the thing that matters most.
就没有失去最重要的事情
Why didn't you tell me that it's my fault?
为什么不说 那是我的原因
Excuse me?
什么
They didn't pick you to be the National coach
他们不选你做国家队教练
because I broke my back.
是因为我摔伤了背
It's more complex than that.
不是你想的那么简单
They have no right to hold you responsible!
他们不该归咎于你
Actually, they have every right.
事实上 他们理应这样
You didn't know! I lied about how much pain I was in.
你不知道 我隐瞒了疼痛程度
Of course you did.
我当然知道
Every gymnast competes in pain.
每个体操运动员都在忍♥痛比赛
The more you want it, the more you're willing to endure.
你越想赢 就越愿意忍♥耐
And I've never seen anyone who wanted it more than you, Payson.
而你是我见过的最想赢的人 佩森
And that's why I should have known.
所以说我早就知道你的伤势
I am the only one responsible for my injury.
受伤只能归咎于我自己
I'm gonna go tell the committee. Payson.
我要去告诉委员会 佩森
It won't matter.
没用的
Please, sit down.
坐下来
There was another girl.
原来也有这样一个女孩
It was while I was still coaching in Romania.
那时我在罗马尼亚当教练
Her name was Amelia.
她叫艾米莉亚
She was 14.
当时14岁
She, uh... She took a fall off the bars,
她从杠上掉了下来
and hit her head pretty hard.
头重重的撞在地上
But she got straight up and wanted to go again.
但她马上站了起来 想再试一次
She was actually a lot like you.
她和你很像
I made her sit out the rest of practice.
我让她坐在一旁休息 不要训练
And she seemed fine so I told her parents it was their call
而她似乎情况还不错 因此我告诉她父母
whether to take her to the doctor's or take her home.
带她去医院还是回家 由他们决定
And... they took her home.
然后 他们把她带回了家
And... an hour later, she was dead.
结果一个小时后 她就死了
How could you have known?
你怎么能预知结果呢
I should have insisted that she go to the hospital.
我本该坚持让她去医院
You told her parents.
可你告诉她父母了
It was a fatal lack of judgment,
那是个致命的判断失误
and I will never forgive myself.
我永远都不会原谅自己
I'll never forgive myself
我也永远不会原谅自己
for costing you this job.
是我害你失去工作
I never realized my injury could hurt anybody but me.
从没想过我受伤会伤害到其他人
Payson, don't.
佩森 别这样
Isn't there something I can do?
就没有我能做的吗
Yeah. You can convince the girls
有 你可以劝其他姑娘们
to stop this foolishness and to support Marty
在被踢出国家队之前
before they're all kicked off the National Team.
别再做傻事 支持马蒂的工作
Why me?
为什么让我去
Because like it or not,
因为不管你喜不喜欢
they listen to you. You're a leader.
她们听你的 你是她们的主心骨
And one thing a leader does well is coach others.
主心骨就该指导其他人
What if I don't want to be a leader?
要是我不想做呢
I'm not on the team.
我已经不是队里的一员
I can never do gymnastics again.
我再也不能练体操了
Why is it my job to coach them?
我为什么要去指导她们
It's not my job!
那不是我的工作
No.
没错
It's not your job,
这不是你的工作
but maybe it's your calling.
但也许这是你内心的声音
Dad?
爸爸
Can I talk to you?
能跟你谈谈吗
Of course. Come, sit with me.
当然 来吧 挨着我坐
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
Have you ever felt like I neglected you?
你是不是觉得我忽视你了
Not as a gymnast, but as a daughter.
不是作为运动员的你 而是作为女儿的你
Dad...
爸爸
I never thought that I was one of those ambitious dads
我从没想过我是那种充满野心父亲
pushing their kids for their own glory
为了自己的荣耀逼迫孩子
because I was your manager.
仅仅因为我是你的经纪人
What a bunch of BS, right?
真是狗屁不通 对吧
I was worse.
我比那还过分
I was a former athlete trying to pin his unfulfilled dreams
我是个过气运动员 想把自己未完成的梦想
on his very beautiful, very talented little girl.
强加在美丽又富才华的女儿身上
I'm glad you fired me. Dad...
很开心你炒了我 爸爸
I mean it.
我说真的
I haven't been a great father.
我这个父亲并不称职
And I don't want to be one of those guys
而我也不想成为那种人
who doesn't realize what he's got...
一切尽失之时
...until it's gone.
方才醒悟
If I lost you all...
若是失去了你们
...I'd lose everything.
我就一无所有了
You won't lose me, Dad.
你不会失去我 爸爸
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表