剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Dauber, honey. Dauber...
是涂鸦印♥章♥ 亲爱的 涂鸦印♥章♥
...the only time this dauber will daub tonight.
这是这个印♥章♥今晚唯一能涂鸦的机会
I have an international call from China.
一个来自中国的国际长途
Belov. This is Ellen from the National Committee.
别洛夫 我是国家委员会的艾伦
We caught your press conference today.
我们今天碰巧看到了你的新闻发布会
What kind of idiot are you?
你是个白♥痴♥吗
This Committee is not about to
委员会决不会
let the Chinese come to your unapproved club meet.
让中国队来参加你那未经批准的比赛
It's bad enough we got our asses
你就算不把中国队搬出来
kicked here without you calling the Chinese out.
我们在这里也已经够惨的了
It's really not up to you.
这可由不得你
Oh, but it is.
但就是我们说了算
We had a long talk with their coach.
我们已经和他们的教练长谈了一次
They don't want to piss us off.
他们不想惹毛我们
Trust me, they won't be calling to accept your challenge,
相信我 他们是不会接受你的挑战的
and there will be consequences for this little stunt, Belov.
而且你要为此付出代价 别洛夫
Serious ones.
惨重的代价
Ain't no jive. It's I-25!
如假包换 下个数字是I-25
Oh, my gosh! I got another one!
我的天啊 我又对上了一个
This game is kind of fun.
这游戏有点意思
Not so silly when you're winning, is it?
等你赢了就不会觉得这游戏很傻 对吧
Ah... All right!
好了
Here we go! Another ball!
我们继续 下一个球
Uh, you know...
下一个数字是...
I hope you're not in the loo when I call B-2.
但愿我报B-2的时候 你没去洗手间
Yeah, baby!
耶 宝贝儿
I got your number, I got it!
我有这数字 我有
All right! Yeah! Yeah!
太好了 太好了
What is the prize again? $10,000!
奖金是多少 1万美元
Wow! Come on, baby, come on!
拜托 宝贝儿 拜托
Gimme some G-love! Gimme some G-love, come on!
给我个G开头的吧 来个G开头的吧
OK!
好了
What has happened to my mother? Glove!
我妈着什么魔了 G开头啊
It's um... G... G-75!
数字是...G...G-75
Oh, no, it's O-75. My bad!
不 不对 是O-75 我错了
O75? Yeah!
真是O75吗 对
Oh, my God.
我的老天啊
One more! Whoo-hoo!
再来一个
One more! OK, I...
还差一个 好的 我...
I can't read the number.
我看不清数字了
I can't read the number! I can't... Uh.
我看不清数字了 我看不清
OK, why don't I do some thank you's right now!
现在我先来致感谢词吧
To all you lovely people.
感谢你们这些可爱的朋友
Um, how you doing?
你怎么样
I'm great! I'm good.
我很好 好极了
Good, do you need a refill?
那就好 你还要再加些饮料吗
No, I don't. I'm really good. Good.
不用了 我真的很好 那就好
Jesus, we love you! Thank you in heaven...
上帝 我们爱你 感谢你在天堂
...and earth, and...
在世间
...and Marie Osmond,
还有玛丽·奥斯蒙[演员兼娃娃设计师]
because she is helping those women
因为她一直帮助着那些
who fight and fluctuate daily, you know?
终日挣扎在跌宕起伏生活里的女人
She's helping them fight the fight!
她帮助她们与命运抗争
And for all those darling dolls she makes.
还要感谢她制♥作♥的那些可爱的娃娃
They're beautiful!
漂亮极了
All right! Now that the thank you's are over,
好了 致谢完毕
we're gonna pull that next ball, yeah.
我们接着抽下一个球
G-love, G-love, G-love, baby! G-love!
G开头的 G开头的 宝贝儿
It's nifty because it's gonna be G-50!
太好了 下个数字是G-50
Yeah! Bingo!
宾果
Bingo!
中奖啦
We missed you at the fund-raiser.
筹款会上没看到你 我们很挂念
Yeah, how'd it go? It was a big success.
怎么样了 大获成功
We raised over $10,000 for The Rock.
我们为岩石体操馆筹集了一万美元
And $10,000 for the Keelers.
给基勒家也筹了一万
What?
什么
I'll tell you all about it later.
我晚点再告诉你详情
Did you hear from China? Um, yeah.
中国队有消息吗 有
They accepted our invitation.
他们接受了我们的邀请
China's coming to The Rock.
中国队要来岩石了
Oh, my gosh! That's great!
天哪 真是太棒了
I... I can't.
我 我不能
The decorations looked really nice tonight, Mom.
今晚的装饰真是美极了 妈妈
Thank you, honey.
谢谢 亲爱的
It was a good night. Yeah!
今晚很精彩 没错
Oh, hey! I totally forgot.
我都忘了
I have something to show you!
我有东西给你看
Your first big magazine article.
你第一次上杂♥志♥
I'm not perfect. Far from it.
我不完美 还差得远呢
None of us are. I know.
人无完人 我知道
So, are you excited to beat the crap out of China?
有机会打败中国队 你兴奋吗
I guess I should be. Why aren't you?
应该吧 怎么这么说
Sasha wants me to do a Yurchenko
萨沙让我鞍马动作用踺子后手翻
one and a half twist on vault.
团身后空翻一周半
You can get that move.
那个动作你能做到的
It's not the move. It's the landing.
难点不在动作 而是落地
You're coming down with
反身落地
your head back so you can't see the floor.
看不到地板
Which can be scary.
确实有点恐怖
Flying blind's not my specialty.
反身落地不是我的强项
It would be nice if we could always see where we're going.
如果我们总能明确方向那该多好
Ah, gymnastics imitates life, once again.
又拿体操比人生
OK, forget the metaphors.
好了 别想这比喻了
But I've done that move
不过我完成过这个动作
and I can help you get it, if you need me.
如果你需要 我可以帮你
You're a really sweet guy, you know that?
你知道吗 你真好
You know, I don't think that's anything.
我觉得 这没什么特殊含义
No, it's something.
不 肯定有
It's a guy who has everything together supporting an amazing girl.
一个全力支持好女孩的人
Where are you going? Recording studio.
你去哪里 录音棚
Because I'm gonna be that guy.
那个人就是我
I wish I had a camera.
要带相机就好了
I've washed a dish before.
我以前洗过一个盘子
Exactly. A dish.
对 确实就一个
You should not have done that.
你会后悔的
You wouldn't dare! Oh, but I would!
你不敢 不过我会的
No!
不
Truce? Truce.
和解吗 和解
Come here.
过来
Hmm. This dish soap really does cut the grease.
这洗洁精去油力很强啊
Very funny.
很搞笑啊
I know!
我知道
$10,000!
一万美元
It only makes a dent in things
虽然还是杯水车薪
but maybe it's a sign our luck is changing.
但也许这意味着我们要转运了
Now if only Payson could
现在只要等佩森
get the go-ahead to start training again...
得到医生允许 重新开始训练
I know. You're right. We need to be patient.
我知道 你说得对 我们该耐心点
I love you, too. Bye.
我也爱你 拜拜
Mrs. Keeler, this is August, Payson's physical therapist.
基勒夫人 我是奥古斯特 佩森的理疗医师
I haven't heard from Payson and
自从我允许她
it's been a week since I gave her the go-ahead
开始训练到现在已经一星期了
to start training again.
我还没得到她任何消息
I just want to know how it's going,
我只是想了解下情况
if you could give me a ring back. Thanks.
能否回我个电♥话♥ 谢谢
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表