剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不会去的
Is that what you told the last team you deserted?
你抛弃上个队伍时 也是这么说的吗
I promise I will never disappear again.
我保证我绝对不会再消失的
You have my word on that.
我向你保证
Hey, you have an amazing talent
你身上的天赋不可思议
Inside of you, Emily Kmetko,
艾米莉·克迈特科
But you won't be able to find it on your own.
但只靠你自己 是不能发挥出来的
I know that.
这我知道
I know that I need you.
我知道我需要你
I need you more than
这是我这辈子
I've ever needed anyone in my whole life.
最最需要的一个人
That's a start.
这只是个开始
Be back here 5:00am tomorrow, sharp.
明早5点整集♥合♥
No promises. We'll take it from there, OK?
无需承诺 让我们重新开始 好吗
Wait!
等等
Catch me.
接住我
I'm going now.
我出发了
You've known what you've wanted to do,
你很清楚自己想要怎么做
Why you were put here, since you were five years old.
为什么要来这里 从五岁就是
You were born to be an Olympic champion.
你天生就是奥♥运♥冠军
It is your purpose, it is your joy.
这是你的目标 你的快乐
It took your old man a little longer than his fifth birthday
老爸花了比自己五岁时多的时间
To figure out what he was meant to do with his life.
才知道该怎么应对生活
But I'm as certain of my purpose as you are.
但我和你坚持自己的目标
I was put here to take care of my family,
我得照顾好我的家人
To give mother, Becca, and you the things you need.
给你妈妈 贝卡和你所需要的一切
That is my calling. My joy.
这就是我的职责 我的快乐
I believe in you. Payson, I do.
我是信任你的 佩森
I know you're going all the way.
我知道你完全同意
I'm asking you to believe in me.
现在我请求你信任我
I'll call you tomorrow.
明天我会打电♥话♥给你
How's Payson? Just quiet.
佩森怎么样了 一句话也没说
You take care of your sister and your mother.
好好照顾你姐姐和你妈妈
I'll call you every day.
我每天都会给你打电♥话♥
Daddy!
爸爸
Thank you.
谢谢你
For what?
谢我什么
Everything.
所有的一切
Everything you're doing for me.
你为我付出的一切
I'll make you proud, Dad. I promise.
爸爸 我保证 我会成为你的骄傲
You already have.
你已经做到了
A word. In my office.
来我办公室 我有话和你讲
I will thank you to never again
我谢谢你 请你再也不要
Discuss my underage daughter's future
和我未成年的女儿讨论她的未来
without her parents present.
却不征求她父母的意见
She assured me that she had your consent.
她向我保证 征求过你们的同意
As manager of this gym,
作为体操馆的经理
If I see you talking to any of those girls
如果再让我发现 父母不在场
without their parents there, I will have you escorted out.
你和孩子们谈话 就得请你走人了
Understand me?
懂了吗
Good.
很好
Surprise!
惊喜来了
Oh, my God, where was it?
上帝 在哪儿找到的
Under one of the mats. You're lucky I found it.
在垫子下面 幸好我发现了
Someone else probably would have kept it.
其他人可能就不会还你了
Help, please.
帮下忙
Sure. Thank you, Lo.
当然 太感谢你了 萝
You're such a good friend.
你真是我的好朋友
No. Seriously.
我是认真的
I don't know how I'd go through
如果没有你在
Half of this stuff in my life without you.
我都不知道怎么走下去
Boyfriends are great, but friends...
男朋友是很棒 但朋友
I gotta show Carter!
我要去给卡特看看
Emily... if you have a minute,
艾米莉 如果你有时间
I'd love to get started on your video profile.
我想给你录一段短片
Get you on camera for a few questions.
在镜头前问你几个问题
I should probably be training.
我需要训练
The... What did you call them again?
那个 叫什么
Video profile? Right.
短片 对
I think those are just for the girls
我想那是为参加全国赛的女孩
Who are going to Nationals.
制♥作♥的视频
I know.
我知道
And Coach Belov seems to think you're one of them.
别洛夫教练告诉我 你也是其中一个
Hey. Someone took your name off the day schedule.
你的名字被从日间工作表里划掉了
Yeah. I did.
是我划的
I'm going to Nationals!
我要参加全国赛了
Come on, bounce with me.
快 来我和一起跳
Oh, I'm so proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
You know...
你知道吗
I couldn't have done it without you.
没你这根本不可能
No. It's all you.
不 是你自己争取的
Seriously, you don't...
我认真的 你不
You don't need me.
你不需要我
What are you afraid of?
你在怕什么
Nothing.
没有
You?
你呢
Everything.
所有的一切
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表