剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
I'm not saying go behind your parents' back,
我不是说让你违背你父母的意思
But you know what you really need, right?
可你确实需要 对吗
I don't know what I'd do without it.
如果没有可的松 我真是手足无措
What do you use it for?
你用来治什么
Uh, torn tendons, both wrists. ACL.
两个手腕 前十字韧带撕裂
You're kidding me.
当真
I thought you were superhuman.
我以为你是金钢铁骨
So you have been checking me out?
这么说 你注意过我
So how are things with you and Carter?
你和卡特进展如何
Great. Except for
非常好 如果不算
The fact that my dad almost caught us
今早差点被我爸爸撞见
In Carter's truck this morning.
我在卡特的车里
You should be more careful. Oh, I know.
你得加倍小心 我知道
If my dad found out,
如果被爸爸发现
That would be the end of us.
我们俩就玩完了
Seriously, this close to Nationals, the end.
尤其全国赛在即 肯定玩完
Kaylie.
凯莉
So this is kind of corny, but cute. Uh...
虽然有些老套 但是很可爱
Chocolate candy bars with a label that reads:
巧克力作为婚礼的回赠礼品
"Steve and Summer's Sweet Shop."
再在礼品袋上写上
For the wedding party gift bags.
斯蒂文与萨默的甜蜜小店
Listen, it's your wedding day, and you get
听着 这是你自己的婚礼
To be as cute and corny as you want.
无论可爱或老套 随你喜欢
That's cute.
这个真可爱
Thanks.
谢谢
I didn't know you were here.
我不知道你会在这里
But then again, you're everywhere, like god.
你真像神一样 无处不在
I was just showing Kim
我想让金姆看看
Some ideas for the wedding.
我对婚礼的一些构思
Um, what do you think about this dress?
你觉得这件礼服怎么样
Isn't the bride supposed to wear white?
新娘不是穿白色的婚纱吗
Although, considering your past,
当然 考虑到你的过去
That would be ironic.
的确是够讽刺的
Um, actually,
确切的说
I was thinking of the dress for you.
我是想为你选这套礼服
And I was hoping you would be my maid of honor.
真心希望 你来做我的伴娘
Oh, my gosh, I'm so touched.
我的天 感动死了
Really? No. Get real.
真的吗 没门 接受现实吧
I'm not gonna be in your wedding.
我不会参与你的婚礼
In fact, I'm not gonna be at your wedding.
事实上是 我根本不会出现
So do you need something, Lauren?
萝伦 你来有什么事吗
Yes. I can't have any distractions
是的 全国赛前 我不想为些琐事
Before Nationals,
分散精力
So if you need to reach me,
如果你想找我
Or if my dad ever calls,
或者我爸爸来电♥话♥问
Tell him I'll be staying
就说 我要住在克鲁兹家
At the Cruz's where there's no drama.
起码那里不会上演什么闹剧
I'm so sorry. Me too.
真遗憾 我也这么觉得
What do you think? I got these
觉得如何 这些是我
At that fancy health-food place downtown.
在市中心那家超棒的健康食品店买♥♥的
Gluten-free, fat-free, sugar-free.
不含面筋 不含脂肪也不含糖
Congratulations.
祝贺你
You bought flavor-free cupcakes.
买♥♥到了食之无味的蛋糕
I am still your mother,
我毕竟还是你的母亲
And you'll treat me with respect.
你得尊重我
You lost my respect
当你和我教练上♥床♥时
When you slept with my coach.
就已经失去我对你的尊重了
How can you have this party and pretend
你还能办得下去这个派对
Like we're one big happy family
还假装我们家很幸福
When you know it's all a lie?
而你明知道这一切都是谎言
This party is very important to your father.
这个派对对你父亲至关重要
Can we please try not to ruin it for him?
为了他 能不能别搞砸
Suddenly,
猛然间
You're worried about disappointing dad?
你又想起不能让爸爸失望了
Please, Kaylie. Don't worry.
求你了 凯莉 别担心
I'll smile pretty at the party.
派对上 我会笑脸迎人
But for dad, not for you.
不过是为了爸爸 与你无关
Good, Lauren.
萝伦 做得好
Bravo. And remember, everyone,
漂亮 大家都记住
I'm still determining rank for Nationals.
全国赛的排名我还没最后敲定
So this is no time to rest on your laurels.
没时间躺在功劳薄上睡大觉
Good job. Thanks.
做得漂亮 谢谢
How's the back? How're the wrists?
背怎么样了 你的手腕呢
Feel great.
很好
So about the cortisone... How much is it?
可的松 多少钱一支
Uh, it's a hundred bucks.
一百美元
You gonna be at the Cruz's tonight?
你今晚去参加克鲁兹家的派对吗
Do we have a choice?
我们没的选
I'll have the money.
我会拿到钱的
Ok. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
No problem. We got to look out for each other, right?
不谢 我们应该互相照顾的 对吗
I'll see you tonight.
晚上见
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
You called in sick. I wanted to make sure you're ok.
你请病假 我来看看你是否没事
You can't just show up here!
你不能来这里的
I'm not allowed to have... Friends
我们有规定不能有 朋友
Because that's all we are, right? Friends?
我们不就是朋友吗 朋友
Look, Sasha changed my music
萨沙改了我的背景音乐
And I have a whole new routine.
得重新编排动作
We leave for nationals in four days.
但离全国赛只有四天了
You don't have time for friends. I get it.
所以你没有时间给朋友 我了解
But keep in mind that I don't make friends easily. Bye.
记住我不容易交到朋友 再见
So just to confirm, three nights, 25 rooms,
再确认一下 三晚 二十五间房♥
The Rocky Mountain Gymnastics Team.
岩石体操队
Yeah. Perfect. Bye.
没错 很好 再见
I'm so excited! In four days
我太激动了 还有四天
We'll be in Boston at Nationals!
我们就去波士顿参加全国赛了
And I spoke to your dad earlier, and
我和你♥爸♥爸通过电♥话♥了
He's meeting us there on Thursday night
我们约好周四晚上见
I can't wait to see him! Me too.
我太想他了 我也是
He hates that he's missing out on so much.
他讨厌没有我们的生活
I'll tell you one thing he's not gonna miss
不过这事他不会错过了
Is Alex Cruz flashing that World Series
今晚艾力克斯·克鲁兹要在派对上展示
Ring at everybody tonight.
职业棒球联赛的戒指
So, about the party tonight...
对了 说到今天的派对
I was wondering if I could buy a new dress?
我能买♥♥一条新裙子吗
Did I hear you right? You want to buy a new dress?
我没有听错吧 你想买♥♥条新裙子
I know that money's really tight.
我知道经济上很紧张
It's just I never ask for anything...
但我从来没要过什么
Of course you can buy a new dress.
你当然能买♥♥新裙子了
Do you want me to go shopping with you?
要我陪你一块去吗
No. That's ok. Kaylie's going.
不用了 凯莉陪我去
I get it. More fun to shop with
我懂 和闺蜜逛街
Your girlfriend than your mom.
总比和老妈逛街有意思得多
How much do you think you'll need?
你需要多少钱
Is a hundred dollars ok? Sure.
一百块行吗 没问题
You work hard, Pay. You deserve it.
佩 你很努力 你该得的
I saw you talking to Nick.
我刚看见你在和尼克聊天
This dress have doesn't have anything with that, does it?
你不是因为他买♥♥裙子吧
Thanks, mom.
妈妈 谢谢你
Hey. Look what I got from Kohl's.
看我在科尔百货公♥司♥买♥♥的
Oh. Adorable. It's from their new Candie's line.
好漂亮 糖果服饰[布兰妮代言]的新款
What are you, their spokes-model?
你是谁 她们的代言人
Hey, if it's good enough for Britney,
如果布兰妮都能做
It's good enough for me.
我有什么不能的
Ok. So, what do you think you dad would really do
好 如果你♥爸♥发现你和卡特的事
If he found out about you and Carter? He'd lock me up.
他会有什么反应 把我锁起来
And throw away the key. No, really.
再把钥匙扔掉 真的
Like, I'd never be able to see Carter again, ever.
让我和卡特再也不能见面 永远
Hey. Oh. Excuse me, girls.
姑娘们 打扰一下
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表