剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
when you were a little girl?
你妈就抛弃你了
Have you heard from her lately?
最近跟她有联♥系♥吗
My eyes! My eyes! Oh, my God! I can't see!
我的眼睛 老天 我看不见了
Sasha, don't you say the girls can get together.
萨沙 你不是说她们可以和平相处
Hey... hey, Kaylie.
喂 凯莉
I just gotta go pack. I need to get out of here.
我得收拾东西了 我要离开这里
I just got off the phone with Summer.
萨默刚打电♥话♥给我
She said you walked out of practice. What happened?
说你中途退出集训 发生了什么事
I told Marty that I know you had an affair with him.
我告诉马蒂 我知道你们的事了
Why would you do that?
为什么告诉他
Because he expects me to trust him.
因为他指望我相信他
And I can't do that.
我做不到
I feel like I'm betraying dad by knowing what Marty did
我觉得知道马蒂的所作所为
and letting him stand there and make a fool of us all!
还任由他戏弄我们 是对爸爸的背叛
I don't know how he can coach me
我不知道他怎么能装作
as if he's done nothing wrong!
什么事都没有 还做我的教练
But I can't be a part of this.
反正我做不到
I made a terrible mistake with Marty.
我和马蒂做错了事
But I made a worse mistake when I asked you to keep my secret...
但是让你为我向你♥爸♥爸保密
...my lie, from your father.
撒谎 是错上加错
And for that I am truly sorry. It's fine.
我真的很抱歉 没关系
I'll just quit the National Team.
我退出国家队就行
No, you will not.
不 你不能
I will not let you pay the price for what I did.
我不会让你为我的过错负责
I can't take it back, and I can't get you a different coach,
我不能改变事实 也不能给你换教练
but... I can take away some of your burden
但我可以告诉你父亲真♥相♥
by telling your father the truth.
减轻你的负担
Thank you.
谢谢
Dr. Clijster!
克莱斯特医生
Mrs. Keeler. What can I do for you?
基勒太太 您找我有什么事
Isn't there any more you can tell me
能不能再让我多了解一下
about this procedure
手术的具体细节
that will help me know this will work out?
好让我对此有些信心
I could give you all these studies and analyses.
我可以把所有的研究和分♥析♥拿给你看
But I'm afraid that wouldn't give you what you need.
但这些都给不了你想要的
What I need here is faith.
我需要的是信心
I'm trying, but I just don't have it.
我试过了 那就是不行
That's where you're wrong.
问题就出在这里
You seem to have abundant faith that this won't work.
你似乎有足够的信心认为手术会失败
You're placing all your faith in a negative outcome.
你的信心都在放不好的结果上了
I wish I could help you, but the choice doesn't come
我很想帮你 但别人不能帮你做决定
from other people, it comes from inside you.
要听从自己内心的决定
I have to go.
我得走了
Emily, there's no door there.
艾米莉 这里没有门
I can still see you.
我还是看得见你
Go ahead, see me.
那就看吧
I have nothing to hide from you!
我对你没什么好隐瞒的
Mr. Tanner, Mom? Mr. Tanner?
唐纳先生 妈妈 你们俩约会
What about The Rock's no-dating rule?
你忘了岩石禁止约会的规定了吗
I don't work out at The Rock. You do.
我又不是岩石队员 你才是
And that policy doesn't apply to parents,
而且那规定又不是给家长定的
Miss Kettle-Black-Pot-Caller.
你真是五十步笑百步
Couldn't you find a man who didn't have a kid at The Rock?
你就不能找个孩子不在岩石训练的吗
Honey...
宝贝
We have been out to dinner twice.
我们只出去吃过两次饭而已
And I'm gonna call it off with him.
我不会和他继续下去了
You're not going to see him anymore?
你不再见他了吗
No.
再也不
Not if it upsets you this much.
如果让你这么不安 我就不会见他
Did you have feelings for him?
你对他有感觉吗
It's not worth finding out.
那都不重要了
You are my priority, and I'm just gonna tell Steve that.
你才是最重要的 我会告诉斯蒂夫的
Honey, I'm sorry that you had a bad day.
宝贝 抱歉今天让你难过了
It was a disaster.
真是场灾难
I feel like if we don't go to China, our careers are over.
如果不能去中国 职业生涯就结束了
Honey.
宝贝
Is that one of the boys you're not dating?
是你不愿约会的男孩打来的吗
It's Sasha. He wants us back at The Rock.
是萨沙 他让我们回岩石集♥合♥
Tonight? Well, what's up?
今晚吗 什么事
I don't know.
我不知道
But after today, I'm afraid to find out.
但经过今天的事 我害怕知道原因
I was thinking we should do Italy next.
我想咱们下一站可以去意大利度假
Rent a car, drive through wine country?
租一辆车 游览葡萄酒小镇
Alex... Umbria, Tuscany...
艾历克斯 去翁布里亚 托斯卡纳
What's wrong? Is it Kaylie?
出了什么事 凯莉有事吗
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
There's something I have to tell you.
我有事跟你说
Look, we know we screwed up today.
我们知道今天又搞砸了
We're so sorry. We didn't mean...
非常抱歉 我们不是故意的
Actually...
事实上
...I screwed up.
是我搞砸了
I set a bad example.
我没能以身作则
How can I expect you to control your emotions
连教练自己都没法控制情绪
when your coach can't even control his?
又怎么能要求你们做到
Personally, I thought you were awesome.
就个人而言 我认为你干得漂亮
We've totally blown it, haven't we?
我们没机会了 对吗
No, you haven't.
不 还有机会
Today was a nightmare day,
今天是个噩梦
but I just had a meeting with Marty.
但我和马蒂谈过了
And he agreed, under the circumstances, that today
鉴于这种情况 他答应把今天的练习
was a private practice and will remain so.
看做非正式练习
Tomorrow the National Committee
明天全国委员会来评分
will be observing you with a completely clean slate.
你们今天的表现不会计入评分
Marty assures me that you all have as good a chance
马蒂向我保证 你们会和其他队员一样
as any of the girls of going to China.
有参加中国赛的机会
But you have to bring your best
但你们要全力以赴
and you focus on nothing but kicking ass.
心无旁骛 求取胜利
Can you do that?
能做到吗
Can I get a "Rock on"?
岩石加油
One, two, three. Rock on!
123 岩石加油
I envy you, Mark.
我嫉妒你 马克
It's so easy for you to get behind this surgery.
你那么容易就把手术抛在脑后
When I close my eyes, I see Payson,
我一闭上眼睛 就见到
paralyzed...
佩森瘫痪的样子
...or miserable or even worse.
那么痛苦 或者更糟
I have reservations, just like you.
我也和你一样担心
But you have hope.
但你抱有希望
And you believe.
你也相信会成功
For me, that feels like jumping off a cliff.
对我来说 那无异于跳下悬崖
I'm trying, I'm really trying.
我试过了 真的试过了
But I can't.
但我做不到
And she needs me to do it.
但她需要我这么做
Maybe you don't need to find hope.
也许你不需要找到希望
Let go of the fear, and maybe if you do that,
不要再恐惧 或许当你不再恐惧
hope will find you.
希望就会来临
What are you so afraid of?
你到底在害怕什么
Oh, God. What am I not afraid of?
天啊 我什么都怕
You? You're so strong.
不会吧 你很坚强
I was terrified when Payson was five years old
佩森五岁时 从杠上摔下来
and started swinging off the bannister.
我当时吓死了
And I was afraid every time
每次她冒着生命危险
she learned some new death-defying trick.
学习那些动作 我会害怕
And I was afraid when I let her take the cortisone!
我同意她注射可的松的时候 也很害怕
Hey. It's OK.
没事了
No, it's not!
不
I knew she was too hurt!
我知道她伤得很重
And I knew I shouldn't let her take the cortisone!
我知道不应该让她注射可的松
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Payson got hurt on my watch.
我眼睁睁地看着她受伤
I never should have let her take the cortisone.
我不该让她注射可的松的
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表