剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Honestly, Kaylie, I'd like to help, but...
说实话 凯莉 我很想帮你 可是
I have a few other things on my mind right now.
现在我还有其他事情需要思考
Right. I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉
'Night, Kaylie! Good night.
晚安 凯莉 晚安
Well, that can't be good.
情况不妙
I'll go check on Payson.
我去看看佩森怎么样
Everything ok here?
你没事吧
Yeah. Just getting ready for bed.
没事啊 准备睡觉了
Ok.
好吧
Are you sure?
肯定没事吗
I swear I just heard Kaylie crying.
我确定我刚才听见凯莉哭来着
You know how dramatic she gets sometimes.
你知道她有时候会多愁善感
You know you've had a rough couple of weeks.
这几周你的日子很难熬
If you need to talk, your mother and I are...
如果想谈心 我和你妈妈都...
I'm fine, dad. Really.
我很好 爸爸 真的
I'm great, actually.
应该说是非常好
I've always admired the way you can control your emotions.
我一直很赞赏你控制情绪的方法
I think that's one of the reasons why...
这也是你能成为一个
...you're such a strong competitor.
意志坚强的选手的原因之一
You have this ability to take whatever you're feeling
你能把自己的情感封锁起来
And put it into a little box so that it can't distract you.
以免分散精力
You put, uh...
你把
fear into a box.
恐惧封锁起来
You can put your insecurities into another box.
把内心的不安也封锁起来
You know, champions, they can...
要知道 那些冠军 他们可以...
Well, they can do that in a way
他们可以做到一些
that the rest of us we just...
其他人无论如何...
We just can't.
都做不到
You see, the thing is...
要知道 其实...
...life isn't a competition, Payson.
生活不是竞赛 佩森
It's ok to open those boxes...
你可以尽情释放自己的情感
...to feel everything,
去感受生活
the good and the bad.
不管是好是坏
You've lost something you love.
你失去了钟爱的东西
Let it out.
发泄出来吧
Good night.
晚安
Maybe I'm just like you, dad.
也许我就像你一样 爸爸
I've never seen you get...
我从没见你
...angry because you lost something you loved.
因为失去自己的所爱而懊恼
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
You know that hospital they took you to in boston?
在波士顿他们把你送到医院之后
Where the doctors told us you couldn't compete anymore
医生说 你再也不能上场比赛了
If you know where to look,
只要希望不泯
You'll find a hole in the wall.
就能透过乌云看到一丝阳光
I put it there.
我看到了那缕阳光
Good night, daddy.
晚安 爸爸
Good night, sweetheart.
晚安 亲爱的
Damon?
戴蒙
Oh, my gosh. This is...
天啊 这是
Welcome to the Starlight Lounge.
欢迎来到星光餐厅
Damon, this is amazing.
戴蒙 太棒了
I can't believe you did all of this.
难以相信你准备了这些
I wanted our last night in boulder
我想让我们在博尔德度过
to be unforgettable.
令人难忘的最后一晚
Do you actually think I might forget you?
你真觉得我会忘了你吗
I don't know. Will you?
不知道 你会吗
This is one of the coolest things
之前从没有人为我
that someone has ever done for me.
做过这么美好的事
I can't believe you've never been to the Starlight Lounge.
真不敢相信你居然没来过星光餐厅
And to discover it just as you're leaving, what a shame.
你都要走了我才发现这里 糗大了
I think there's one in L.A. too.
我估计洛杉矶也有一家
Same ceiling treatment.
同样的露天设计
So when you're here, and I'm there.
你我虽然相隔两地
We can see the same star.
却能欣赏同一颗星星
I saw that movie.
我看过那部电影
What movie? I just came up with that.
什么电影 我才有的这个想法
So what are you thinking about?
那你在想什么呢
I was thinking about the night we met.
我在想我们相遇的那晚
Ah. The kegger by the river.
想起来了 河边的啤酒晚会
You were there with your friends...
当时你和你朋友在一起
I was...
我和
...there with Razor, the band.
雷泽的乐队在一起
So, when you met me that night...
那晚你遇到我的时候
...could you ever have imagined
想过有一天
us being here, like this, now?
我们会这样坐在这里吗
On the world's most romantic date?
你是说全世界最浪漫的约会吗
No!
没想过
As a matter of fact, I didn't even like you.
事实上 我当时对你一点好感都没有
What about you?
那你呢
Could you have imagined us here, now?
你想象过这样的约会吗
Yes.
想过
As a matter of fact, I could.
事实上 我可以想象
What is that? I don't know.
什么声音 不知道
It's Payson. It's Payson!
佩森 是佩森
Wait.
等一下
She needs to do this.
她需要这样
She's got to get it all out.
是应该发泄一下了
What's she doing? Oh, Becca.
她在干什么 贝卡
Everything is going to be fine.
一切都会好起来的
Your sister is going to be fine.
你姐姐会好起来的
When do you leave?
你什么时候动身
Tomorrow.
明天
It's really cool that you understand why I'm going...
真高兴你能体谅我要到...
If anyone understands doing whatever
如果说能明白为实现梦想而付出一切的人
It takes for your dream, it's me.
那一定是我
Yeah, some girls, you know,
是啊 但有些女孩
wouldn't be cool with somebody
就不能接受身边的男友
that they're get guys, you know, close to ...just taking off.
离自己而去
Well, that's not me.
我就不会
You have to follow your dream.
你应该去追寻自己的梦想
But I guess some guys, you know...
不过我猜有些男孩
maybe would wonder if a girl would wait for them.
可能心里嘀咕女友是否会等自己回来
Well, that's not me.
我就不会
I could never ask for that.
我绝不会强人所难
It's not fair.
这不公平
I mean, unless we...
除非我们
You know, decided that...
已经决定...
making...
要...
Yo, brother!
老兄
I saw your car in the parking lot.
我在停车场看到你的车了
What is all... Razor!
这里... 雷泽
...this about?
发生什么了
Razor. We were just talking about you.
雷泽 我们刚说到你呢
Oh? What are you doing here?
是吗 你来这里干嘛
Like I just said, I saw your car in the parking lot,
刚说了 我在停车场看到你的车
Thought you may be up for a party...
还以为你在办派对
I guess you were.
看来果真如此啊
Yep. This is weird.
真是不可思议
Right?
不是吗
Emily.
艾米莉
Damon and Emily.
戴蒙和艾米莉
So... question.
有个问题
When you checked in,
那天半夜
Called me up that midnight with the munchies,
你别有用心地打电♥话♥给我
wondering how it was all going...
问我是否一切都好
...was there something you forgot to tell me?
当时你是不是忘记告诉我什么
You two have been in touch?
你们俩一直有联♥系♥
We talked once or twice.
我们就聊过一两次
I thought you hadn't. We have.
我以为你们没联♥系♥ 我们有联♥系♥
Oh, wow. I really have to go.
我真的该走了
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表