剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Oh! More pretty princesses.
那边还有
Like a pretty princess party, right?
就像一个美女聚会 对吧
Becca, get in the car. Where you all goin' so fast?
贝卡 上车去 这么急着去哪儿啊
Come on, jackasses. Back off.
傻帽们 给我滚远点儿
What are you gonna do if we don't, huh?
如果我们说不呢
What you gonna do? Follow me.
说啊 你要怎么样 跟我来
Crazy! Off the hook!
咱们走吧
I'm sick of taking people's crap.
我受够了忍♥气吞声
Me too.
我也是
That was some superhero action, yo!
很牛逼的招式
Where the hell have you been?
你们到底上哪儿去了
I was about to send your brother out to look for you girls.
我就差叫你哥哥去找你们了
Oh, is the meeting over already?
会议结束了吗
It's been over for two hours. I'll take you girls home.
两小时前就结束了 我送你们回家
Your parents propably worried. I can take them.
你们父母一定很担心了 我来送他们吧
Awesome! See you guys later.
很好 待会儿见
Honey, where were you? We were getting worried.
宝贝 你去哪里了 我们都担心死了
Doing something fun? I won't tell your father.
都玩了些什么 我不会告诉你♥爸♥爸的
We went to Denver, Mom, to see Marty.
妈妈 我们去丹佛找马蒂去了
Marty? What did he say?
马蒂 他怎么说
He says he's not coming back.
他说他不会回来了
There you two are. We just called Alex about you.
你们终于回来了 刚给艾力克斯打了电♥话♥
Where have you been?
你们去哪里了
We went to a movie and no one had their phone on them.
我们去看电影了 都忘了带手♥机♥
Well, you should have called.
那也应该打个电♥话♥回家啊
At least you guys were having some fun.
还好你们都玩得开心
How was the movie?
电影怎么样
Interesting.
很有趣
I learned a lot.
我学到不少东西
No fun.
一点也不风趣
We went through it all.
我们一起参加过许多比赛
Little league, of course,
少年棒球联赛 当然还有
Pop Warner football, tennis.
橄榄球的老华纳球联和网球
I was good at all of 'em, but I was never great.
我很擅长 但从来不是最拔尖的
And to be Alex Cruz's kid,
但作为艾力克斯·克鲁兹的小孩
You had to be great.
你必须得拔尖
Wow. That sounds like some pressure.
听上去压力很大
Are you kidding? It was perfect.
你说笑吧 那好玩儿极了
Because Kaylie was great.
凯莉是拔尖的那个
And I got to fly under the radar and just have fun.
我可是很低调 只是玩玩而已
I love baseball, I love tennis.
我爱玩棒球和网球
I still do gymnastics, just for the workout.
也一直练体操 但只是为了锻炼
Well, thanks for the lift.
谢谢你送我回来
I knew it. What?
我早就知道了 知道什么
Calluses. You don't wrap your hands.
茧 你不缠手的
I never wrapped mine either.
我也从来都不缠
Still have the scars to prove it.
现在都还有伤疤
You gotta feel your hands on the bar to fly, right?
得用手感觉杠 才能飞扬 对吧
It's a good feeling. The best.
那感觉不错 超完美的
When I'm flying through the air like that, I feel like
当我飞起来的时候
Everything else in my life completely disappears.
我感到前所未有的轻松
It's like I'm in this safe, magical zone.
就像身处没有危险的魔法世界
I know that feeling.
我也深有感触
Should I walk you in? It's OK.
要我送你进去吗 不用了
Good night, Emily.
艾米莉 晚安
Cute boy. Who is he? Just Kaylie's brother.
那个小帅哥是谁 凯莉的哥哥
Kaylie's rich, hot brother! Mom!
有钱的帅小伙 妈妈
OK. Speaking of the Cruz's,
说到他家 我要告诉你
Ronnie thinks she can get me a job. Really?
罗妮能帮我找到一份工作 真的吗
Yes! Isn't that exciting? She and I just kind of clicked.
真的 很棒吧 我们很谈得来
I think i've made my first real friend here.
她是我在这儿第一个真正的朋友
And what about you?
你呢
How are the girls? What happened?
和她们玩得开心吗 发生什么事了
I think I got my scholarship worked out.
奖学金的事搞定了
Are you kidding me? OK. We have to celebrate.
真的 太好了 我们得庆祝一下
How about I go and get some ice cream.
我去买♥♥点冰淇淋 怎么样
I will be back in a flash.
我火速回来
I bet you ten bucks she'll get lost.
我赌十块 她会迷路
Do I look like a sucker?
我看起来会输吗
OK. It's 8:15.
现在八点一刻
I say she'll be back in 45, minus the ice cream.
我赌她九点钟 两手空空地回来
I say 50 minutes and five bucks.
我赌五块 赌她九点五分回来
You're wrong. We'll see.
你输定了 等着瞧
Hey. I, uh...
我
...thought we said we wouldn't...
记得 我们说好我们不会
Kaylie told me that they came by to see you today.
凯莉告诉我 她们去见你了
You wanna...? Yeah. No.
你想进来 对 不
We can't... Do this anymore.
我们不能再这样继续下去了
It's... It's over. I just...
已经 结束了 我只是
I wanted to come by and thank you
我只是顺道过来感谢你
For not letting Tanner expose our...
没让唐纳揭发我们的
...Relationship. I wanted to protect you.
私情 我只是想保护你
And Kaylie, so... I know. I know.
还有凯莉 所以 我知道 知道
I just... It's not fair for you to have to
我只是觉得
Suffer all the consequences.
让你一个人承担不公平
I don't want you living under Tanner's thumb.
我不想你受唐纳的摆布
Do what you have to do,
你还是做你自己
And if Steve outs us, then, uh,
如果斯蒂夫把我们捅出去
I'll take care of my side of the street.
我会想办法保护自己的
Thanks, Ronnie.
谢谢你 罗妮
Goodbye, Marty.
再见 马蒂
Hello?
喂
Our little game is over, Steve.
我们的游戏结束了 斯蒂夫
What game would that be, Marty? Me as your monkey.
马蒂 你在说什么 我被你像猴一样耍
I'm not gonna be at your beck and call.
但我不会再听你摆布了
I'm gonna do what I want to do from now on.
从现在开始 我会做我想做的
What the hell has gotten into you? Some sense.
你这是他妈的怎么了 良知
Oh, come on.
拜托了
You're not as hot a commodity
你别把自己
As you seem to think you are.
当作是抢手货
I found you, pal.
小子 是我挖掘你的
I can find another Marty Walsh.
我还能找到第二个马蒂·沃尔什的
Well, do what you have to do.
好吧 随你便
Do you know what you're saying?
你知道你在做什么吗
I can ruin the sport for you.
我会不惜一切整死你的
You already did that.
你已经这么做了
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表