剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Is letting Payson take the sponsorship money,
让佩森接受赞助
Is that the worst thing? No.
是不是最糟的选择 不
But this is about more than
但这不仅是
Money and college scholarships.
钱和奖学金的问题
You want Payson to take on that burden,
你想让佩森多出负担
Let her feel responsible for the family?
承担家庭的责任吗
No. Agreed.
不 就是
So... the burden is going to be on you
所以负担在你肩上
to take care of them on your own.
你要独自承担
No, the burden's gonna fall on you
不 负担将在你身上
For being apart from them.
是因为你逃开了
And apart from you.
你也逃开了
I'm so sorry I let you down. Oh, honey.
对不起 让你失望了 亲爱的
Thought I might find you here.
就知道能在这里找到你
You always did love playgrounds.
你真的很喜欢游乐场
Good thing.
很好
"Teeter-totter day care." Isn't that what you used to call it?
跷跷板托儿所 你以前老这么叫它
I never left you alone. Really.
我从没让你单独一人 真的
The salon where I worked was
我工作的沙龙
Right across the street. Big window.
就在街对面 有大窗户
I always had an eye on you.
时刻留意你
I still do.
现在也是
So I went by the gym.
我去了体操馆
Heard you put on quite a little show.
听说了你的表演
I'm so stupid.
我太傻了
I thought I could make him want me.
以为可以让他要我
You will, honey. I know you will.
你可以的 亲爱的 我知道
Just give it some time.
要慢慢来
Do you remember that
记不记得
Wonder Woman punching bag you used to have?
你那个神奇女侠的吊袋
No matter how hard you hit it,
不管你使多大劲打它
She just kept popping right back up?
它都会再弹回来
We Kmetkos are like that, too...
我们克迈特科家的人也是一样
You know...
你知道
What? Did I say something?
怎么了 我说错了什么吗
Where do you get all of this stuff?
你怎么想出来的
I never had a Wonder Woman punching bag.
我压根没有神奇女侠的吊袋
I don't even know what that is.
我根本就不知道那是什么
Honey, are you sure? I could have sworn...
亲爱的 你确定吗 我发誓
And enough with the
我已经听够了
"We are the mighty, mighty Kmetko" speeches.
我们是强大的克迈特科家人
Because you know what,
因为你知道吗
There is nothing mighty about us.
我们一点也不强大
Speak for yourself. I am.
那是你自己 我是
I'm tired of fighting for everything.
我厌倦了什么都要去争
I just... I just want to quit.
我真不想干了
Can't you just let me do that?
你就不能答应吗
Can't you just let me quit, just this once?
不能让我退出吗 就这一次
You're not a quitter, Emily. You never have been.
你从不半途而废 从不 艾米莉
Fine.
好了
If that's what you want to do, quit.
如果你真的想 结束一切
I guess there's nothing keeping us here.
那这里就没什么值得留恋的了
I think I'll call my friend Tahnee Bodansky.
那我就打给我朋友塔妮·博丹斯基
You remember Tahnee?
你记得塔妮吗
Reno, traffic school, dirty blonde hair.
里诺 交规课 脏脏的金发
OK, yeah. Yeah.
记得
She opened up a nail salon in Las Vegas,
她在拉斯维加斯开了一家美甲店
Asked me to come work with her.
叫我过去帮忙
And I said no, that we couldn't leave Boulder.
我说不行 我们不能离开博尔德
But I guess we can now.
但是现在可以了
You want us to move to Vegas?
你想搬去维加斯
It's an option, Emily.
这只是一种选择 艾米莉
I mean, we have to look at all of our options, right?
我们各种选择都要衡量一下 对吗
No, I don't think it's a good idea,
我也觉得那样不好
but if you want to quit...
但如果你不想做了
Maybe when you finish high school,
等你高中毕业
You could come and work with me.
你可以和我一起工作
You know? Could be fun.
知道吗 会很有趣的
We'd be together all the time.
我们能总在一起
I mean, I know it's not the Olympics,
我知道那不是奥♥运♥会
but it could be fun.
但也能很有意思
Yeah.
知道了
I have to go. I'll see you at home.
我要走了 回家见
We are the mighty, mighty Kmetkos, Emily.
我们是强大的克迈特科 艾米莉
I've only had one dream my entire life...
我一生只有一个梦想
That was to go to the Olympics.
我要参加奥♥运♥会
If you take that away from me, I don't know who I am.
要是你连这个都拿走 那我是谁
Just give me a chance.
给我个机会
I'll be the best you've ever coached.
我将成为你教过最好的运动员
I'll do anything you say, no questions. Please.
一切听你的 绝不质疑 求你了
Words are cheap, Emily.
说说容易 艾米莉
You can talk all you want, but you haven't listened.
你想怎么说都行 但是你没听我的
It wasn't about whether or not you could do the move.
不是看你能不能完成动作
It was about whether you could listen to me.
而是能不能听我的话
And clearly you haven't.
很显然 你没有
Then tell me what to do! Coach me!
那就告诉我怎么做 教我
Let me show you that I can listen.
让我证明我能听你的
Please!
求你了
My keys.
我的钥匙
We're not letting your little Dickensian friend
不用那位 像狄更斯小说里的小偷朋友
Break us in tonight.
再撬门进去
Back handspring.
后手翻
Switch leap.
交换腿跳
Split three-quarter.
劈叉跳转270
Now fall, backwards.
现在向后倒
I didn't say look, I said fall.
我没说看 我说倒
Damn it, Emily, if you can't trust me to catch you,
见鬼 艾米莉 如果你不相信我能接住你
How can you trust me to coach you?
你又怎么相信我能教好你
I don't understand...
我不太明白
I don't want questions, I want obedience.
我不要问题 我要的是服从
You couldn't follow my simple instructions
在邀请赛上你就没有
at the Invitational,
按照我的指令完成动作
and you're not following them now. Do it!
现在你仍然做不了 现在就做
I can't! Why? Why not?
我不能 为什么不能
Why can't you just surrender right here, right now?
此时此地你怎么还不能屈服
Because I've tried that and it doesn't work!
因为我试过了 而那根本没用
"Just surrender"?
屈服
Do you even know what you're asking me to do?
你知不知道你在说什么
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你怎么看我
That I'm too headstrong and too in control.
觉得我太倔 控制欲太强
But do you know what my life would be like
但你知道如果我自己不学会控制
If I wasn't in control? Huh? Do you?
我的生活会怎样 你知道吗
I am the only person that I can trust.
我能相信的人只有我自己
Emily. Emily. Emily.
艾米莉 艾米莉
It's OK.
没事的
It's OK.
没事的
It's OK.
没事的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I want to do it, I really do.
我太想参赛了 太想了
It's OK.
没事了
You are an exceptional woman, Emily.
艾米莉 你非常地出色
And I'm not asking you to give up on your own power.
我不是要你放弃自己的权利
I'm just asking you to let me in, let me guide you.
我只是请求让我加入 引导你
No. I've tried that.
没用的 我试过了
You're just gonna leave us, like everyone else.
你会像其他人一样的 离开我们
Like who? Like who else?
像谁一样 谁
My dad.
我爸爸
Brian's dad.
布莱恩的爸爸
And Marty. And now you.
马蒂 现在轮到你了
Unless you know something I don't know
除非你知道些我不知道的事情
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表