剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
They both have some explaining to do, big time.
他们都要做出解释 好好解释
For sure.
一定要
Why don't we? Why don't we what?
我们为什么不 不怎样
Why don't we go to Denver?
我们为什么不去丹佛
Talk to them ourselves. We deserve some answers.
亲自和他们谈 他们得解释
Our parents would freak out. They don't have to know.
大人们不会同意 不要告诉他们
Pay, nobody has to know. Payson?
佩 不要告诉任何人 佩森
Can I speak to you for a minute? Be right there.
能和你谈谈吗 马上就来
I'm about to get a lecture.
又要教训我了
Pay, what do you think?
佩 你同意吗
I know you're frustrated,
我知道你很沮丧
But you can't take it out on other people.
但你不能朝其他人发泄
I know. Why don't you go in there and apologize?
我明白 进去道个歉
Come on, kiddo.
去吧 孩子
What if everything doesn't work out?
如果她不能振作起来怎么办
Is going to Houston such a crazy idea?
不能考虑一下去休斯顿吗
Geez, the last move was brutal. Don't you remember?
上次搬家的记忆太过惨痛 你忘了吗
We couldn't find a house. Becca cried for a month.
我们找不到住处 贝卡哭了一个月
My mom still asks on Sundays when we're coming home.
现在每周日回家 我妈都会问起
Do you want to go through that all over again?
你想要再经历一次吗
I just don't want to have gone through all this for nothing.
我只是不想一切付诸流水
Kaylie's brother is here! Hey, Leo!
凯莉的哥哥来了 利奥你好
How's college treating you? Collegially.
大学怎么样 就那样
How's the slave ship treating you? Pretty brutal.
体操训练怎么样 十分严酷
You remember. Which is why I jumped ship.
你知道的 所以我退出了
I'm not half as tough as you girls.
我可没你们一半坚强
And I don't look a tenth as good in a leotard.
穿上紧身衣更是没有冠军相
Hi, Leo.
你好 利奥
So you don't have any copies?
你没有复印件吗
No, Marty did all the scholarship stuff.
没有 马蒂全权负责奖学金的事
I know there is some weekly letter.
我知道每周有些信件
Oh, God. This is all we need.
天呐 那正是我们需要的
I'm sorry, Emily. It's OK.
我很抱歉 艾米莉 没事的
We're just a little buried right now.
只是目前有点乱
Let me go check in storage.
让我到储物柜看看
And here's another one. Another one what?
另一个在这 什么另一个
Don't mind me, i've got run- off-at-the-mouth disease.
请原谅 我总是张口忘词
You're new, right?
你是新来的 对吧
Yeah, I just came in from Fresno.
是的 我刚从弗雷斯♥诺♥搬来
Oh, Fresno.
弗雷斯♥诺♥
Didn't you know? It's the gymnastics capital of the world.
你不知道吗 那是全球体操之都
So have you seen my dad? Your dad...?
你见到我爸爸没 你♥爸♥爸
Yay high, shaved head, a little wired.
这么高 剃着光头 很容易激动
But it's just to distract you
这些都是迷惑人的一面
From his tender, cry-at-sad-movies side?
他很温柔 看悲情电影时常哭
Mr. Cruz cries at movies?
克鲁兹先生看电影会哭
He's like a baby.
哭得像个小孩子
There he is. Hey, Pops.
他来了 你也来了
Emily, this is Kaylie's brother, Leo.
艾米莉 这是凯莉的哥哥利奥
Don't hold it against me.
别说是我告诉你的
OK, the good thing is I found your scholarship file.
有好消息 我找到你的奖学金材料
American Gymnastics was very generous.
美国体操俱乐部非常慷慨
The bad thing is they all need Marty's signature.
坏消息是 需要马蒂的签名
But how...? The new coach will sign them.
但是现在 新教练会签名
In the meantime,
同时
Give 'em some hard-luck story to buy some time.
告诉他们刻苦成才的故事
Scholarship people love that.
拨款的人喜欢听这些
I'm grabbing Kaylie. We gotta fly.
我去接凯莉 我们准备出去
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
I need this money. Just hang tight.
我很需要这笔钱 耐心等一阵
If I don't get it, I can't stay at The Rock.
没有这笔钱 我没法呆在岩石俱乐部
No worries, Emily. We'll have a new coach in no time.
别担心 艾米莉 我们很快就会有新教练
Everything is gonna be just fine.
一切都会好起来
Good. Way to stick it! Nice! Nice!
很好 像这样站牢 非常好
Make sure you stay hydrated. We're going late tonight,
把你们的状态调整好 我们今晚要加课
And every Tuesday and Thursday before Nationals.
全国赛之前 每周二周四都要加课
She just needs to get her confidence back.
她现在需要找回自信
Move on to your next event.
进行你的下一项
That's nice.
非常漂亮
Nice.
很好
Nice. Man, is she good.
很好 天哪 她真棒
Yeah, but I hear she's a bitch.
没错 但我听说她是个贱♥人♥
That was perfect, honey.
亲爱的 太完美了
You are still the best beamer in the country.
你仍旧是全国最好的平衡木选手
Just amazing, Lauren.
太精彩了 萝伦
Don't you guys get sick of each other?
你们不觉得对方很烦吗
You work 24 hours a day.
你们24小时都在工作
I mean, poor Summer needs a life.
我是说 可怜的萨默得有自己的生活
So I think I can, uh, sneak away for dinner tonight.
这么看来 我可以溜出去吃个晚饭
I'm starting to feel like your mistress.
我开始觉得自己像你的情妇
We're not doing anything wrong,
我们没做错任何事
We shouldn't have to sneak around.
用不着偷偷摸摸
I know. It's just... You know Lauren, she's...
我知道 只是萝伦 她
Your daughter, not your wife.
她是你女儿 不是你老婆
Unless there's some other reason
除非还有别的什么原因
You don't want people knowing about us?
你不想别人知道我们的事
What are you talking about? Are you embarrassed?
你在说什么 你是不是觉得会难堪
Or am I just some sort of fling?
或者对我是一时冲动
You know that's not true.
你知道不是那样的
Do I?
我不知道
Tonight.
今晚
i'll tell Lauren tonight. Thank you.
今晚我会告诉萝伦 谢谢
That means a lot to me. All right.
对我来说非常重要 好的
Incoming call: HOME.
来电 家里
Mom? No, it's me.
妈妈 不 是我
Are you here? Where are you?
你在这里吗 你在哪里
In the laundry room.
在洗衣间
By the way, who puts a phone in the laundry room?
顺便问下 谁把电♥话♥放在洗衣间里
Your family is nuts. No, you're nuts.
你家人傻里傻气的 你才是呢
Is this your idea of playing it cool for a while?
这就是你说的低调吗
I came here to say hey to Leo and... See your beautiful face.
我来见利奥 还有你美丽的脸庞
No. I think my dad's home by now.
不行 我爸就快回来了
Come on, Kaylie.
别这样 凯莉
Just for a sec.
就一会儿
OK.
好吧
Mind if I take a run?
介意我走开一会儿吗
Right.
很好
Where's my dad?
我爸爸上哪去了
So are we OK?
我们没事吧
Yeah.
当然
Oh, please. You're banging your secretary?
拜托 居然在泡自己的秘书
Executive assistant.
执行助理
And I'm not, you know, "banging" anybody.
我可没有 泡任何人
Summer and I have discovered we have...
萨默和我发现彼此之间
...Real feelings for each other.
真的有感觉
When? When did you discover these "feelings?"
什么时候 什么时候发现这些感觉的
Six months ago. Ugh. Could you be more of a clich?
半年前 你的故事还能再老套点吗
And you?
还有你
I had you pegged for a gold digger back on the Cabo trip.
在回佛得角的路上 找个淘金矿的去
Way to take notes in a tankini.
穿着老土的坦基尼做记录
Now that's enough.
够了
Lauren, we wanted...
萝伦 我们想要
Save it. You'll be out of our lives
省省吧 限你十分钟内
In ten minutes.
从我们的生活中消失
Just like all the rest of them.
就跟其他人一样
I spend every waking minute
我醒着的每分钟
Thinking of ways we can be together.
都在想我们怎么样能在一起
You're getting very creative. I was thinking, um,
那你必须有点创意 我在想
We could make out in the back of my car
我们可以在洗车的时候
As it goes through the car wash.
在车后座亲热一会儿
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表