剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
I'm so sorry.
真替你难过
Can I help you look for it?
需要我帮你找找吗
No. I mean, I've just...
不 我只是
I've looked everywhere for it already.
我到处都找遍了
Well, at least I can keep an eye out for it.
至少我能帮你留意一下
What does it look like?
什么样的项链
Uh, it's a gold pendant, blue stones.
金色坠子 镶着蓝钻
Sounds beautiful.
很漂亮
I'm sure it's going to turn up somewhere.
我想你一定会找到的
Thanks.
谢谢你
I have some good news.
我有一些好消息
They can't pay me what they used to,
公♥司♥给的薪水会低一些
But I can get my old job back. That's great!
但我可以回去 太好了
They were stupid to let you go in the first place.
当初让你走人是他们太蠢
No. Not my job here. My old job in Minnesota.
不是这里的公♥司♥ 是明尼苏达州的
Minnesota? We're going back to Minnesota?
明尼苏达州 我们要回去吗
Wait till I tell Jenny and Ashira.
等等 我要告诉简妮和阿什拉
But, dad, we can't leave. What about Nationals and Rock?
爸爸 我们不能走 全国赛和体操馆怎么办
I need to be here. It's not all about you.
我要留在这 不要总想着自己
Take it easy. Nobody's moving.
别紧张 没人要走
I'm gonna be commuting.
我决定通勤
No! It's a bear of a commute...
不 只不过是通勤
Dad, that's not a commute. No. I don't want you to go.
爸爸 不是通勤的问题 不 我不要你走
Sweetheart... He's not. No one's going anywhere.
宝贝 他不会 谁也不许走
I met with M.J.
我见过艾姆·杰了
She's a consultant for American Gymnastics.
她是美国体操联合会的顾问
And a sports agent. She's going to represent me.
也是个体育经纪 她将会代表我
You should see what she already has planned.
你们应该看看她为我做的计划
And a barracuda. Endorsements, appearances...
那个梭鱼 还有背书和演出
There'll be more than enough money to support all of us.
这样生活会有足够的钱
And if I do well at Nationals, you won't have to work at all.
如果我在全国赛比好 你们甚至不用工作
You just need to say yes.
你们只要点头就好了
No.
不
No? No agents. No managers.
不 不要经纪人 经理人
No sponsorship deals. But, Mom, I...
不要任何赞助 但妈妈 我
Payson, you know how we feel about this.
佩森 你知道我们的想法
We don't know what's gonna happen in the future.
我们不知道未来会怎样
What if we can't pay for college when the time comes?
万一将来付不起大学学费的话
You will not be eligible for a scholarship...
你就会失去申请奖学金的资格
I know the future.
我知道未来会怎样
I'm going to go to Nationals and beat Kelly Parker.
我要参加全国赛 打败凯丽·帕克
Then I'm going to the Olympics where I'm going to win gold
然后参加奥♥运♥会 拿到金牌
And write my own ticket.
为自己支付费用
M.J. believes in me!
艾姆·杰相信我
I just wish you guys believed in me too.
我希望你们也能相信我
Payson.
佩森
Wait a minute.
等等
Have you missed one yet tonight?
你今晚还没失手过是吗
No. It's feeling good.
没有 感觉很好
It's feeling really good.
感觉真的很好
I think I'm gonna kick it up a notch,
我想我没问题了
Increase the difficulty with a release move.
增加动作的难度
If that won't convince Sasha I belong here...
如果这样 萨沙都不相信我的实力
Awesome. What's a release move?
真棒 是什么动作
It comes before the dismount.
在下杠前
I let go of the bar and then I catch it again.
我脱手再抓住
So... that's hard? Kinda.
这很难吗 算是吧
See, in between the releasing and the catching part,
在脱杠和握杠动作之间
I have to do a somersault in the pike position.
我要做一个屈体空翻
And to do that, I have to flip my hands to change the grip.
因此要翻腕 变换握杠方向
It's called a Jaeger.
这叫做叶格尔空翻
So Jaeger me.
给我展示一下
You OK?! Damn it!
你还好吧 该死
I need more height, but the timing on my release is off.
腾空要再高点 但是动作时机不对
I need you to help me. Me help you?
我需要你帮忙 我帮忙吗
Watch for my grip change.
注意我的换握
When my feet are pointed at that light I need to let go.
当我的脚指向那盏灯的时候 我要放手
When you see my feet point at that light, yell "now."
你看到我的脚到那个位置 喊放手
"Now." I can do that. What's the worst that can happen?
放手 可以 最糟的结果是什么
I... I break my neck.
我会摔断脖子
Now!
放手
Yes! That was amazing!
太好了 真棒
I've never seen anything like that before!
我从没见过那么美的动作
I've never seen anyone like you before.
也没见过像你这么令人着迷的人
So now what?
接下来做什么
More practice.
继续练习
No, no. You're still rushing.
不 不 你还是做得太赶
I said fluid, not faster.
我说流畅 不是加快速度
They have completely different meanings.
那完全是两个概念
Do we need to take a break
你要不要休息一下
So you can get a dictionary and look them up?
查查那两个词在字典里的意思
No. I get it. Then show me. Do it again.
不用 我明白 那就让我看到 再来
Did he tell her she could come back?
教练允许她回来了吗
That would be a "no."
我看没有
Hey, let's make sure we get this.
快来录下这个
Wow.
真棒
I see the dog has learned a new trick.
原来小姑娘学会了新把戏
I deserve a shot at Nationals.
我有资格参加全国赛
Afraid I'm out of little biscuits.
恐怕我不能给你这个机会
You'll have to go without a treat. Sorry.
抱歉 你领不到这个奖赏
I'm not leaving.
我不会走的
I'm as good as everyone else here. You saw what I just did.
我和这里的人一样优秀 你也看到了
Poor delusional thing. Shh!
就自己妄想好了 别说了
You have no right to take this away from me!
你没有权利剥夺我的机会
You're no good to me, Emily.
对我来说 你不够好 艾米莉
You're like a dog that won't stay.
你就像一只不愿停留的小狗
Un-coachable because you refuse to listen.
无法教导 因为你拒绝听从
You've been the boss of you for such a long time, Emily,
艾米莉 你的训练一直由自己主导
But you haven't shown me
但我并不认为
You'll let somebody else take that job.
你能让别人接过这个任务
So, please, stop embarrassing yourself.
所以 请不要自取其辱了
Go home and get on with your life.
回家去 过你自己的日子
What was that all about?
那是怎么回事
What are you looking at? Get back to work!
你们都看什么 练习去
Lauren, beam!
萝伦 去做平衡木
Ready, Lauren?
可以走了吗 萝伦
What are you doing? I'm taking you home.
你来干什么 接你回家
Your father's still... That's my necklace you're wearing.
你♥爸♥爸还没 你戴了我的项链
Oh! Oh, I didn't think you'd mind.
我想你不会介意的
You and your friends share jewelry all the time, right?
你总是和朋友分享首饰 对吗
We do not share jewelry. Oh. I'm pretty sure you do.
根本没这事 我敢肯定你有
You have so many nice things, I couldn't decide.
你的东西都好漂亮 我都挑花了眼
So which one do you think is best, the rings...
你觉得哪个好 带环的
...Or this one?
还是这个
Maybe I should get a second opinion.
也许我该去问问别人
Is Kaylie still...? The rings.
凯莉还 戴有环的
Yeah, I thought so, too.
我也这么想
Maybe you could "loan" that one to somebody else?
也许你能把那条"借给"别人
Lauren, you have to earn your place in your friends' lives,
萝伦 你得争取在朋友心中的地位
just like you earn your place in gymnastics.
就像争取你在体操届的地位
You don't just get a spot.
你不会平白无故就得到这些
You have to earn your place
这些必须通过
By the little things you do every day.
每天的那些小事才能得到
Look, I know you're mad at me,
我知道你生我的气
but I'm trying to earn my place, too, in your life.
但我也在争取 我在你心中的地位
And it isn't always going to be by being your pal.
有时候不能光做你的朋友
I'll be waiting in the car.
我在车里等你
I wish Payson understood that we moved here
我希望佩森理解我们搬到这里
because we believe in her.
是因为我们相信她
Let me ask you something.
有点事想问问你
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表