剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
How about we make you my interior decorator?
我想让这地方有自己的风格
I want this place to make a statement.
好的 第一步
All right, well, first order of business,
把那些奇怪的啪啪啪痕迹掩盖掉
cover up those weird sex scratches.
还有你一定要把啤酒乒乓的奖品扔掉
And you got to lose the beer-pong trophy,
不然你永远找不到优质美女
or you'll never find a quality lady.
看到没 所以我才需要你 奥
See? This is why I need you, Ol.
我肯定会报答你的 我保证
And I will pay you back. I promise.
我可以现在变现吗
Can I cash in now?
我差不多都破产了 奥
I'm kind of broke, Ols.
不然我也不会搬到这个破地方
Otherwise, I wouldn't be moving into this dump.
我不要钱
I didn't mean money.
-我不会原谅米凯拉 -好了听我说
- I'm not forgiving Michaela -- - u202dOkay, just listen.
康纳尔觉得我们不应该安排
So, Connor doesn't think we should have them,
但我觉得既然我们要办婚礼
but I feel like u202dif we're gonna do a wedding,
就按规矩办
then we should do it right.
所以
So...
你愿意做我的伴郎吗
will you be my best man?
奥利
Ollie.
-快说好 -当然好 好兄弟
- Just say yes. - Hell yes, bestie!
-谢谢你 -谢谢你
-Thank you! -Eee! Thank you!
如果你不给人变好的机会
And when you don't give people a chance to get better,
那你就夺走了他们的家庭
then you rob them of their families,
未来 还有最后一丝希望
their futures, and any ounce of hope.
一旦失去了信心 也就失去了生存的意愿
And once you lose hope, you lose your will to live.
你喜欢了罗纳德
他也喜欢你
而且这个案子不仅仅是为囚犯
And this case isn't just about prisoners.
还为各个家庭
It's about families.
为那些所爱之人身陷囹圄而极度煎熬的
Wives, husbands, and children suffer immensely
妻子们 丈夫们 孩子们
when a loved one is locked away.
米尔斯顿
沃什
汉普顿
德菲诺
基廷
你想到那些这辈子从来没有
You think about all the young girls and boys
做过坏事 却因为执法系统不公
who've never done a bad thing in their lives
议员被控性侵
而失去父母的男孩女孩们
and lose a parent to an unjust justice system.
犯罪记录
姓名 邦尼·温特波顿
他们不仅可能会没钱养活自己
And not only are they likely to fall below the poverty line,
DNA检测报告
他们所受到的创伤也会
but the trauma that they suffer wreaks havoc on them
检测结果
DNA相符
折磨他们一辈子
for the rest of their lives.
孩子还活着吗
所以 重组家庭是建造美好社会的
So, reuniting families is the first step
第一步
to building a better society.
你叫什么名字
Your name?
你得先告诉我 我才会告诉你
u202dWell, I can't tell you that unless you give me yours first.
真好笑
Very funny.
好吧
Fine.
给我你的电♥话♥号♥码
Just give me your number.
电邮
E-mail?
你叫什么名字
Your name, please.
加布里尔·马多克斯
Gabriel Maddox.
很荣幸认识你
It's a pleasure.
问题是很多人并不认为
The problem is that most people don't believe
这些罪犯应该得到帮助
that these criminals deserve help.
他们只会说"滚去监狱 付出代价
Instead, it's, "Go to jail, pay your debt,
重新开始"
and get a fresh start."
但其实只要你在体制内
But there's no such thing as a fresh start
就没有重新开始一说
when you've been inside the system.
这就像流沙
It's like quicksand.
会把你吸进去
It sucks you in.
-他醒了吗 -嗯
- He awake? - Yeah.
你好 克里斯托弗
Hi, Christopher.
我是你的教母
I'm your godmother.
你现在还不知道
You just don't know it yet
因为劳拉都还没请我当呢
because Laurel hasn't gotten off her ass to ask me.
安娜丽丝
Annalise...
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know how to do this.
没人知道
No one does.
韦斯会知道
Wes would've.
你不像你的父母
You're not your parents.
好吗
Okay?
去洗澡吧
Go shower.
让我和这小家伙单独待一会
It'll give me some alone time with this guy.
这就是我接这个案子的初衷
And that's my dream for this case --
我们都会努力
that we all work harder
看到人心丑恶表面下的美好
to see the good in people instead of the bad.
我们都一样 不管我们犯过什么错
And that's for all of us, no matter what mistakes we make,
都应该有这种能力 变得更好
to just have the ability to get and to be better.
你曾在最高法♥院♥为此辩护 并胜诉
u202dSo, you've argued in front of the highest court in the land and won.
接下来呢
What's next?
你会继续教书
Will you return to teaching?
还是继续接集体诉讼
Or take on another class-action?
老实说
Well, honestly...
我不知道
...I don't know.
*小姑娘 小伙子 是的女士*
*Little girl, little boy Yes, ma'am *
*你们去谷仓了吗 是的女士*
*Did you go to the barn? Yes, ma'am *
*拿火鸡了吗 是的女士*
*Did you take my turkey? Yes, ma'am *
*它去哪里了 不知道*
*Which way did it go? So, so *
*它去哪了 不知道*
*Where did it go? So, so *
*小火鸡*
*Shoo, shoo, shoo, turkey... *
米德尔顿大学法学院毕业生名人录中
Middleton Law graduates make up a Who's Who
有很多我国顶尖法律精英
of our nation's most prominent legal minds.
我们学校出了十名检察官
We've graduated 10 Attorney Generals,
十几个国会议员
a dozen Congressmen,
还有一位最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官
and even a Supreme Court Justice.
看来好日子没持续太久
Looks like the good times didn't last too long.
*拿鸡蛋了吗 没错女士*
*Did you get them eggs? Yes, ma'am *
*拿火鸡了吗 是的女士*
*Did you take my turkey? Yes, ma'am *
她的孩子来了
Her kid's here.
*小火鸡*
*Shoo, shoo, shoo, turkey *
*甩一地羽毛*
*Throw them feathers way yonder *
*小火鸡*
*Shoo, shoo, shoo, turkey *
*甩一地羽毛*
*Throw them feathers way yonder *
*小火鸡*
*Shoo, shoo, shoo, turkey *
*甩一地羽毛*
*Throw them feathers way yonder *
*小火鸡*
*Shoo, shoo, shoo, turkey *
*甩一地羽毛*
*Throw them feathers way yonder *
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表