剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
white Barack we're meant to be.
加油 加油 加油
Come on, come on, come on.
狂人模式开启
It's beast mode time!
跟我一起说
Say it with me!
狂人模式
Beast mode?
不是狂人模式
Not "Beast mode?"
狂人 模式
Beast. Mode.
-狂人模式 -对
- Beast mode! - Yeah!
-狂人模式 -好样的
- Beast mode! - That's what I'm talking about!
好吧 此时此刻这口号♥是什么意思
Okay, uh, what exactly does that mean in this situation?
拿出电脑 修改简历
Get your laptop, fix your résumé.
像普拉特小姐
It boggles one's mind
这样的年轻人
how a young person like Ms. Pratt
何以如此坚定自强让人吃惊
can possess such poise and self-reliance.
沃什先生面对困难
The more the odds are stacked against Mr. Walsh,
越战越勇
the more he fights.
得到他的帮助是任何委托人的福音
Any client would be lucky to have him on their side.
"得到他的帮助是任何委托人的福音"
"Any client would be lucky to have him on their side."
她给我们这么拍马屁
She's just blowing smoke up our asses
就为了让我们不再烦她
so that we don't bother her again.
她都没跟我说我被开了
She didn't even tell me I was fired,
更别提推荐信了
let alone write a letter.
再加上
Combine that with the fact
你还没答应我的求婚
that you still won't respond to my marriage proposal,
我的自尊心真的遭受了重创
my self-esteem's really taken a blow.
还不是舒服的那种
Not the good kind.
我当然想结婚了
Of course I want to get married.
-真的 -真的
- You do? - Yes!
我希望我们有孩子
I want us to have kids
买♥♥幢房♥再养条狗
and a house and a dog
一起变老然后一周内相继离世
and grow old and die within a week of each other.
但我希望在一个好的情况下答应你
But I want to say yes because we're in a good place,
而不是因为你担心我要入狱
not -- not because you're afraid that I'm going to jail
或有人要杀我们
or someone's going to kill us,
而是因为一切重回轨道
but because things are normal and good
我们都很快乐得做回了无聊的自己
and we're happy just being boring old us.
就这一次 我想做对一件事
For once, I want to do something the right way.
这是
That's...
我能期望的最好拒绝了
the best rejection I could've asked for.
卡斯蒂洛女士个人的成长让我有信心说
It's this personal growth that gives me the confidence
你应该立刻雇佣她
to say hire Ms. Castillo immediately.
她工作起来不知疲倦
She will work tirelessly for you.
爸爸
我们俩是不是都很上相 我爱你
你为什么要杀死韦斯
我也爱你
不管有什么阻碍
No matter what obstacles stand in her way,
不管多大的挑战
no matter how hard the challenge,
温特波顿小姐都坚守着她的忠诚
Ms. Winterbottom is defined by her sense of loyalty.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
有约
I've got an appointment.
和谁
With?
温特波顿小姐
Ms. Winterbottom?
你可以进来了
I'm ready for you.
我职业生涯中最艰难的时期是她陪我走过
She stood by my side through the worst times of my career.
看着她离开的痛苦
The pain of seeing her leave
只因为我知道
is softened only by the knowledge
她配得上拥有更好的生活才稍有缓解
that she is destined for bigger and better things.
此致 安娜丽丝·基廷 阁下
Sincerely, Annalise Keating, Esquire.
基廷女士吗
Ms. Keating?
你迟到了
You're late.
治疗是法♥院♥命令
So, this treatment is court-ordered.
要想让我给正面报告
For me to report favorably,
就不要迟到 不要取消
do not show up late, do not cancel,
不要喝酒
do not drink.
你明白吗
Do you understand these terms?
明白
Yes.
很好
Good.
第一次紧张是很正常的
Normal to be nervous your first time.
我做过心理治疗
I've been to therapy before.
你紧张是因为别的事吗
Your nerves, they're about something else?
我
I...
想尽快好起来
just want to get better.
你来了
You showed up.
这就是一个很好的开始
That's a good start.
三个月后
这边
Down here.
-她好还吗 -还在昏迷
- How is she? - Still unconscious.
护士说在她体内发现了药物痕迹
A nurse said they found drugs in her system.
-什么药物 -呼叫李医生 说她醒了
What drugs? - Page Dr. Lee! Tell him she's waking up.
弗兰克
Frank?
怎么了
What is it?
弗兰克
Frank?
怎么回事 弗兰克
What happened, Frank?
我的孩子呢
Where's the baby?
-怎么回事 -没事的
- What happened? - Everything's gonna be all right.
-孩子呢 -劳拉
- Where's the baby? - Laurel.
告诉我孩子呢
Tell me where the baby is.
-告诉我孩子去哪了 -没事的
- Tell me where the baby is! - It's gonna be okay.
我的孩子呢
Where's my baby?!
我的孩子呢 告诉我我的孩子在哪儿
Where's my baby?! Tell me where my baby is!
告诉我
Tell me!
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表