剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
What?
得了吧 现在别跟我说谎
Please don't lie to me right now.
好吧
Okay.
第一 我向你保证
One, I promise you,
这事我跟安娜丽丝一个字都没说
I didn't say a word to Annalise about this.
还有第二 不要指责
And, two, don't accuse
你现在唯一的朋友在说谎
the one friend you have right now of lying.
这样不好
Not cool.
内特
Nate?
你是怎么放下她的
How did you get over her?
等我真的放下了再告诉你
I'll tell you when I do.
我去点披萨
I'm gonna order us pizza.
我不希望你吐在我沙发上
I don't want you throwing up on my couch.
我们今晚拿出了上好的香槟
We broke out the good champagne tonight
来庆祝心宿二正式上市
to celebrate Antares officially going public.
这间公♥司♥中没有谁
And there's truly no one else in this firm...
能恕我直言吗
Can I be honest?
说
Always.
不会有男性合伙人拿着钱包
No male partner would ever give a speech
上台发言
holding their purse.
我要介绍的这位女性
...the woman I'm about to introduce.
她从一开始就在指导心宿二首次公开♥发♥行
She has shepherded the Antares IPO from the beginning.
言归正传 由请我们的风云女性人物
Without further ado, the woman of the hour...
搞丢了 我和你没完
Lose it, and I'm coming after you.
泰根·普赖斯
...Tegan Price.
谢谢各位亲临
Thank you all for coming,
谢谢唐纳德 这样隆重地介绍我出场
and thank you, Donald, for that introduction.
泰根的发言只有五分钟
Tegan's speech is all over in five minutes.
在那之前赶回来
Be back before then,
不然她就会发现她的卡不见了
or she'll notice her card is missing.
我们最好把时间对一下
We better get in sync, then.
那将为成为...
...on what will prove to be...
拜 拜 拜
Bye bye bye
康纳尔在哪
Where's Connor?
管他呢 给我
Who cares? Give it here.
我们还有4分18秒
We have 4 minutes and 18 seconds.
什么情况 奥利弗 你说这样可行的
The hell, Oliver? You said this would work.
好吧 首先 放慢节奏
Okay, first, slow your roll.
慢慢地把卡刷过
Then slow your swipe.
好好干 欧城男孩
Make me proud, O-town.
知道吗 我刚进律所时
You know, when I first started at C&G,
我心想 "我真是太幸运了
I thought, "I am so lucky
能在世界顶尖的律所工作"
to work at one of the top law firms in the world."
但没过多久我就发现
But it didn't take me long to realize
其实幸运的是我们的客户
that it's our clients who are lucky.
好了
All right.
现在要看我的了
Time to get my nerd on.
攻击我吧 防火墙
Come at me, firewall.
因为他们和这样优秀的
Because they get to work
你们一起共事 谢谢大家
with amazing people like you. Thank you.
你在担心什么
What are you so worried about?
什么
Excuse me?
你一紧张脸上就会挂着这样的
You're doing that fake-ass smile you plaster on
假笑
when you're nervous.
-才不会呢 -你就是这样
- I don't do that. - Yeah, you do.
你在课上被点名
You do it when you get called on in class,
或是考试时都会这样
you do it when you're taking exams...
或者我想杀人却不能这样做
Or when I want to cut a bitch but can't
因为我在工作
'cause I'm at a work function.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡普兰·高德联合律所从未参与过
Never has Caplan & Gold been a part
如此盛大规模的上市
of such a massive public offering...
-不妙 -怎么了
- Oh, no. - What?
心宿二的文件被分开放在了多个服务器上
Antares' files are split up over multiple servers.
我不知道每个服务器上有什么文件
I can't tell which files are on which.
-我们只能全都下载下来 -我知道
- We have to download them all. - Yeah, I know,
不然我们可能下载不到那些
or else we might not download the files
能说明他们违法的文件
that show illegal activity,
如果真的有的话
if there actually are any.
-一定有 -一直是你在说
- There are. - So you keep saying.
能专心一点吗 你要我做什么
Can we focus? What do you need?
你得在过程中把硬盘
You're gonna have to plug the hard drive
接入每一个服务器
in and out of each server as we go.
幸好我来了
Good thing I came after all.
如果没有犀利的老板阿丽亚·威尔逊领导出
Antares never could've expanded so quickly...
快点啊
Come on.
我们这样优秀的国际法律部门
without our excellent international law department,
心宿二不可能会发展得这样迅猛
headed by fellow boss-bitch Aria Wilson.
非常感谢你 阿丽亚
Thank you so much, Aria.
去他的
Screw this.
所以 今晚 我们祝贺阿丽亚
So, tonight, we celebrate Aria,
祝贺我们所有人
and we celebrate each and every one of you.
服务器三
传输完毕
好了 搞完了 我们走
Got it. Finished. Let's go.
-怎么样 -搞定
- Well? - We're good.
把这个还给米凯拉
Give this back to Michaela.
-不行 -什么
- No. - What?
-为什么不行 -我们让西蒙背锅
- Why not? - We need to plant it on Simon.
这不是我们的计划
That's not the plan.
对 不过比我们的计划还妙
Yeah, well, it's better than the plan
现在西蒙为你神魂颠倒
now that Simon's all daydreaming about having an Oli-gasm.
你假装亲他时把这个放他口袋里
You need to pretend to kiss him and put it in his pocket.
不要
Okay, no.
亚设说得对
Asher's right.
去啊 奥利
Go, Oli!
你得离开
You need to get out of here.
-怎么走 -这边
- Which way? - Here.
是安娜丽丝
It's Annalise.
多亏了咱们
And thanks to our bomb navigation
对隐私法的细致检索
of privacy laws --
对 说的就是你 贾德森
Yeah, I'm looking at you, Judson --
我们现在可是极其重要
we've made ourselves indispensable.
他们周一付钱咱们捞钱
So when they cash in on Monday, so do we.
拉兹罗 见到西蒙没
Lazlo, have you seen Simon?
没 等等 见见我老婆
No. But hold on -- I want you to meet my wife.
她刚刚还在
Wait. She was just here.
我们不该用自己的手♥机♥联♥系♥
Hey, we're not supposed to be using our phones.
我不管
I don't care.
你到底在哪
Where the hell are you?
在派对
The party.
我知道 在哪个位置
Yeah, no, I know. Which part?
派对的位置
The party part.
怎么了
Why?
我刚告诉安娜丽丝了
I just told Annalise.
什么
What?
你想怎么样我都帮你
I'll help you however you want.
你得再相信我一次 劳拉
I need you to trust me again, Laurel.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我得走了
I have to go.
安娜丽丝 我们得谈完
Annalise, we need to finish this conversation.
好吧 谈完了
Fine, it's finished.
不好意思 小心 不好意思
Sorry, look out, sorry.
左边过
On your left. Sor--
奥利弗
Oliver!
找到她了 这是我老婆 马丽亚
I found her. This is my wife, Mariah.
拉兹经常跟我提起你
Oh, Laz has told me so much about you.
不好意思 急着上厕所
So sorry -- bathroom emergency.
还没出事 别着急
Nothing's wrong yet, so don't worry.
他们会发疯的
They're gonna be mad.
不过他们总是在发疯 所以...
They're always mad, so...
没事的
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表