剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
偶尔发生口角
who had the occasional squabble --
简直太正常了
that's quite the social anomaly.
卡普兰·高德律所举办晚会那晚
Did you happen to have one of these squabbles
你们有没有恰好发生你所谓的口角
the night of the Caplan & Gold party?
你在担心什么
What are you so worried about?
你一紧张脸上就会挂着这样的假笑
You're doing that fake-ass smile you plaster on when you're nervous.
或者我想杀人却不能这样做
Or when I want to cut a bitch but can't
因为我在工作
'cause I'm at a work function.
谁告诉你的 西蒙吗
Who told you that? Simon?
到底有没有 普拉特小姐
Either you shared words or you didn't, Ms. Pratt.
好了
Okay.
我先抛开
I'm going to ignore the fact
你试图从我这里
that you're trying to manufacture
随便诱骗出一点什么认罪的事不提
some kind of haphazard confession from me,
我要提醒你的是
and instead, point out that you are overstepping
你违反了多项严厉禁止
numerous interrogation guidelines,
执法机关将过去发生的
which strongly discourage law enforcement
无关事件和严重犯罪联♥系♥起来的
from correlating innocuous interactions from the past
审讯原则
to an act of extreme violence.
所以 可以认为我们的谈话"结束"了吗
So, can we describe this conversation as "over,"
还是说 我需要打电♥话♥给我律师
or do I need to call my lawyer?
西蒙想起了更多的事情
Simon's remembering more.
好吧 但是你怎么知道
Okay, but how do you know
是西蒙告诉他们争吵的事情的
that it was Simon that told them about the fight?
那个派对上有很多人 谁都可能听到
I mean, that party was packed. Anybody could've heard.
或者更可能的情况
Or the more likely scenario --
电脑在恢复备份
the computer's booting back up.
-奥利弗 你得和西蒙结婚 -什么
- Oliver, you have to marry Simon. - What?
我们给他梦想的完美丈夫和绿卡
We give him his dream husband and a green card
-换他闭嘴 -我不会答应的
- in exchange for his silence. - I'm not doing that.
所以你是更愿意让我们进监狱了
Oh, you'd rather us all go to prison?
-我宁愿去担罪名也不会让你进监狱 -别
- Look, I'd rather take the fall than let you go to jail. - Stop.
比起我这样一个普通白人来说
The world needs Michaela Pratt more than it needs
这个世界更需要米凯拉·普拉特
another average white guy like me.
或者我们也可以让弗兰克去闷死他
Or we just have Frank go in and smother him.
-再也不准说这种话 -够了
- Never say that again! - Enough.
米凯拉说得对
Michaela's right.
我不会让奥利弗和西蒙结婚的
I am not letting Oliver marry Simon.
她对的是 解决这件事唯一的办法
She's right in that the only way
就是控制西蒙
to solve this is to control Simon.
他得请我做他的律师
He needs to hire me as his lawyer.
-他恨你 -他不恨奥利弗
- He hates you. - He doesn't hate Oliver.
-我不能回去 -你必须去
- I can't go back in there. - You have to.
让内特去
S-Send Nate in!
西蒙不认识内特 更不要说相信他了
Simon doesn't know Nate, let alone trust him.
而且一开始不是你的主意要栽赃西蒙吗
And wasn't it your idea to frame Simon in the first place?
至少你现在得帮我们说动他
Least you can do now is to help us turn him.
你回来了
You're back.
是的
Of course.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
没事
Uh, nothing.
只是
Just...
我一直在想你说的话
I've been thinking a lot about what you said,
我很抱歉 非得要几乎失去你
and...I'm sorry that it took almost losing you
才能让我明白我的感觉 但是
to make me realize how I feel, but...
我必须得坦白
...I have to be honest here.
我也很喜欢你 西蒙
I really like you, too, Simon.
真的吗
You do?
非常喜欢
So much.
所以我得
Which is why I also have to be honest
坦诚告诉你
and tell you that...
我真的认为你得请个律师
I really think you need to hire a lawyer.
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
我认识的某个人是这里的病人
Someone I know has been a patient here.
我不知道他是不是还在住院
I just don't know if they're still admitted.
-名字 -艾萨克·罗
- Name? - Isaac Roa.
-你是家属吗 -不
- And are you a family member? - No.
那我还需要你的名字
Then I'll need your name, as well.
医院规定
Hospital policy.
安娜丽丝·基廷
Annalise Keating.
我看看
Let me check.
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
-成功了吗 -没有
- Did it work? - No.
那你得趁警探们不在的时候
Then you need to go back in there
再回去
while the detectives are gone.
他已经有律师了
He already has a lawyer.
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
-你能搞定 -走吧
- You got this. - Leave.
好的
Okay.
你在代理德里克先生
You're representing Mr. Drake?
那解释了为什么我会在这里
That would explain why I'm here.
我不明白的是 为什么你会在这里
What I can't figure out is why you are.
你竟然不在意和这件罪案的利益冲突
You're okay with a conflict of interest of this magnitude?
你说什么
Excuse me?
西蒙·德里克黑进了你事务所的档案
Simon Drake broke into your firm's files
意图摧毁你最有钱的一位客户
in an attempt to destroy one of your richest clients.
-仅凭普拉特女士所言 -那德里克先生呢
- According to Ms. Pratt. - And Mr. Drake?
他有否认此事吗
Has he denied any of this?
我欣赏你 安娜丽丝
I admire you, Annalise,
从我还在斯坦福读大二 写了一篇
ever since I wrote a brief on your Death Row Appeal
-你的死刑上诉摘要时起 -你想说什么
- when I was a 2-L at Stanford. - Your point?
你不会赢的
You're not gonna win this one.
因为你的真正委托人是豪尔赫·卡斯蒂诺
Because your real client is Jorge Castillo
而不是里面那个可怜的孩子
and not that poor boy in there.
你只是在确保他偷的东西
Anything to make sure that the files he stole
-不会被交给联调局 -没什么好说的了
- don't get to the FBI. - We're done.
西蒙知道你为谁工作吗
Does Simon know who you're working for,
还是说得让奥利弗告诉他
or do we need Oliver to tell him?
我已经请了警卫 确保没有我的允许
I've hired a security guard to make sure
任何人不得探访德里克先生
no unauthorized guests visit Mr. Drake without my approval.
奥利弗不在那名单上
Oliver is not on that list.
回家吧 好好休息一下
Go home, girl. Get some rest.
看起来你很需要
You look like you need it.
我会给你钱的 克里斯多夫
I'll pay you, Christophe.
给我钱干什么
Pay me for what?
和劳拉分手
To stop seeing Laurel.
十万美元
将录音转存到硬盘
新联♥系♥人
打电♥话♥给多米尼克 他会来找我
Call Dominick. He'll find me.
紧急情况
不要用本名
Just don't use your name.
保存
是我
It's me.
你没去学习小组
You missed study group.
我睡着了
I fell asleep.
幸运的是 你有个超棒的女朋友
Well, luckily, you have a great girlfriend
她不仅给你带来了大纲复印本
who not only brought you a copy of the outline...
还带了三明治
but Buster's.
你要意式风味还是火鸡口味
Italian or turkey?
韦斯
Wes?
什么
What?
你还好吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
你想的话 我愿意多谈一些
I'm okay to talk more about it if you want.
多谈什么
Talk more about what?
弗兰克
Frank.
-告诉我什么都没发生 -当然什么都没发生
- Tell me nothing happened. - Of course nothing happened!
我们谈过了
We talked about it.
所以除非你有别的事要告诉我...
So unless there's something else you need to tell me...
没有
There isn't.
那就没事了
Then we're good.
如果我看起来心不在焉 我道歉
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表