剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Well, she can leave a message.
拜托 让我们享受一下二人世界吧
Come on. We deserve some "Us" time.
-好吧 -太好了
- Okay. - Great. Yeah.
对不起
I am so sorry.
我是想保护你
I was just trying to protect you.
-你是说保护劳拉吧 -才不是
- You mean protect Laurel. - No.
承认吧你
Just admit that!
好吧 我承认
Okay. I admit it!
但你难道要我再让一个孕妇
But should I let the pregnant lady
拿着枪去追什么人吗
chase down someone with a gun again?
至少上次你跟我说了
At least that time you told me.
我这不是在跟你说吗
Well, I'm telling you now.
我知道我不是个好女友 好吗
I'm not the perfect girlfriend, okay?
对不起 但这怪我吗
I'm sorry about that. But can you blame me?
你也见了我妈
You met my mother.
我妈都那样了 我能学到啥
You think she modeled good relationship behavior?
诚实这东西需要教吗 米凯拉
Not lying isn't something you need to be taught, Michaela.
你说得对 是我不好
You're right. I -- I messed up.
这事能不提了吗
But can we please just move past it?
我
I just --
我只希望我们可以好好的
I just want us to be okay again.
也许我们就没好过
Maybe we were never okay.
什么
What?
我是说 或许我只是
I'm saying...maybe I'm just a rebound
在你找到真正丈夫前的炮♥友♥
on the way to you finding your real husband.
你不是
You're not.
那为什么你总是让我当你的奥巴马
Then why are you always wanting me to be your Barack?
那只是开玩笑
That's a joke!
就像我也成不了米歇尔一样
Just like it's a joke that I'll ever be like Michelle
毕竟我们杀了这么多人
after all the murders we've done.
那你衣柜里为什么
Then why do you have your
还留着当年准备和艾登结婚的婚纱
Aiden wedding dress still in the closet?
我每天进房♥间想拉开你给我的唯一一个抽屉
I have to look at that thing every time I go in there
都会看到它
to the one drawer you gave me.
你考虑过我的感受吗
I mean, you ever think about how that would make me feel?
得一直盯着你跟你前男友
To have to stare at the old life
在一起时曾想拥有的生活
you wanted to have with your...old boyfriend?
那婚纱要两万美金呢
It's a $20,000 dress!
那你卖♥♥了啊
Then sell it!!
我非常想跟你一块共建真正的生活
I would kill to build a real life with you,
但是
but...
我不想当别人的备胎
I'm not okay being anyone's second choice.
所以 如果是这样
So, if that's what this is,
那我们结束吧
then we can call it,
你能去找个
and you can go and find the man
你真正想共度余生的男人
that you really want to be with.
那人就是你
That's you.
-不是我 -就是你
- It's not. - It is.
我不知道该怎么跟你说你才相信
I don't know what to say to make you believe me,
但是你就是那个人
but...it is.
别这样 我不想让你当我的奥巴马
Come on. I don't want you to be my Barack.
我只想 只想让你当我的亚设
I just -- I just want you to be my Asher.
我很难相信你
It's hard for me to believe you.
是谁
Hello?!
-艾萨克·罗 -是我
- Isaac Roe? - Yes.
我是民事诉讼法♥院♥的
I work at the Court of Common Pleas
上面让我把这个交给你
and was asked to deliver this.
这是什么
What is it?
我只能说这么多
That's all I can say.
来电
艾萨克
你确定不要报♥警♥
You're sure you don't want to file a police report?
可能就是他们把酒放在那的
They're the ones who probably put the bottle on there.
是检察长放的
It was the A.G.
他试图扰乱你的思维
He's trying to get in your head.
起作用了
Well, it's working.
你喝了吗
You take a drink?
老天 没有
Oh, God, no.
但不代表我没考虑过
Doesn't mean I didn't think about it.
我是个酒鬼
I'm a drunk.
街上有人喝啤酒我看着都馋
A beer on the street makes my mouth water.
你有考虑过
Well, you ever consider
你为什么会开始酗酒吗
what makes you want to drink in the first place?
你没听我说吗
Did you just hear what I said?
什么事都让我想喝酒
Everything makes me want to drink.
我是在说今天发生的事
I'm talking about what happened today, though.
让达琳在证人席上撒谎
Making Darlene lie up there on the stand.
达琳是你朋友吗
Darlene a friend of yours?
她是个要靠微薄薪水养活五个孩子的
She's a single mom supporting five kids
单身母亲 但你
on a crappy salary, but you --
她是丹沃的选择
She was Denver's choice.
所以你就无所谓了
So you don't give a damn about her?
或心怀愧疚
Or feel guilty?
-我去酒店开个房♥间 -安娜丽丝
- I'm gonna get a room at the hotel. - Annalise.
我受不了今天再有人指责我了
I'm too tired to take anyone else beating me up today.
我不想指责你
I didn't mean to beat you up.
我只是在指出你一直在做什么
I'm just saying what you've been doing,
老是耍阴招
playing dirty all the time --
你觉得我不耍手段
You think that I can win against
能赢得了检察长吗
the Attorney General if I don't play dirty?!
这对你有负面影响 你看不出来吗
It's taking a toll on you. Don't you see that?
害你酗酒或失眠
Making you drink or lose sleep.
生活不该是这样
That's no way to live.
你案子的原告需要你做得更好
It is definite not what the plaintiffs of your case deserve.
这就是你为什么还不给我你那位朋友的名字
Is that why you still haven't given me your friend's name?
不是朋友
It's not a friend.
听着 你拿到许可
Well, look, you get your certification,
或许我会给你他们的电♥话♥
and maybe I'll give you their number.
好吧 晚安
All right. Sleep well.
-抱歉我昨晚没接到你电♥话♥ -没事
- Sorry I missed your call last night. - It's fine.
我想接来着 但奥利弗
I would've answered, but, uh, Oliver had
提出要一整晚不看手♥机♥
this whole screen-free night idea,
然后我得当个好男友
and I had to be a good boyfriend.
是不是说得有点多 好像有点
Is that T.M.I.? It's probably T.M.I.
我 我不想让你觉得
I j-- I don't want you to think
我不够重视这个案子
that I'm not taking this case seriously.
进去吧
Go inside.
怎么 你认识他
What? Do you know him?
你先进去
Just...go inside.
我给你打过电♥话♥
I tried to call you.
让你对我做的决定好受点可不是我的职责
It is not my responsibility to make you feel okay about this decision.
检察长传唤我了 安娜丽丝
The Attorney General subpoenaed me, Annalise.
你愿发誓所说的一切字字属实
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth,
绝无虚言
and nothing but the truth?
我发誓
I do.
罗医生 你的专长是什么
Dr. Roa, what is your speciality?
我是心理医生
I am a doctor of psychology
兼有执照的药物 酒精使用顾问
and a licensed drug and alcohol counselor.
而且你是因此专长
And it is in this capacity
成为了基廷女士的医生的 是吗
that you've been treating Ms. Keating?
是的 她是由
Yes, she was referred to me
纪律委员会委托给我的
through the Bar Association's disciplinary board.
因为基廷小姐是个酒鬼
Because Ms. Keating is an alcoholic.
反对 蔡斯先生借我的病情诽谤我
Objection. Mr. Chase is framing my illness as defamatory.
反对有效
Sustained.
考虑到酗酒这一病况的严重性
Considering the seriousness of the disease that is alcoholism,
以你的专业意见
is it your professional opinion
基廷女士是否有能力
that Ms. Keating is competent
作为律师 参与一场
to represent a case that will determine
将影响上千人命运的案子
the fate of thousands of people?
我认为基廷女士一直都在表现
I would say that Ms. Keating has continually expressed
她对工作的看重
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表