剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
你得做点什么
You need to do something.
我一直以为是丹沃
I always thought that it was Denver,
是丹沃提醒爸爸
that it was Denver who warned Dad
韦斯要去自首
that Wes was about to turn himself in.
或者是多米尼克
Or even Dominick!
但其实是你
But it was you!
你和爸爸 你们一起
You and Dad -- You did this together!
你们杀了我此生最爱的人
You killed the one person that I loved the most in my life!
现在我儿子没有爸爸陪他长大
Now my son's gonna grow up without a father!
为什么 就为了你可以有更多的钱吗
Why? So that you could have more money?!
告诉我为什么我现在不该杀你
Tell me why I shouldn't kill you right now!
安娜丽丝 我知道优盘在谁那里
Annalise, I know who has the drive.
是丹沃 他是个两面派
It's Denver. He's playing both sides.
我现在开车去你酒店
I'm driving to your hotel right now.
-喂 -是我
- Hi. - It's me.
你一个人吗
You alone?
不是 我跟弗兰克一起 怎么了
No, I'm with Frank. What is it?
出车祸了
There's been a car accident.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表