剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
I miss him so much.
西蒙
Simon?
是我 奥利弗
It's me -- Oliver.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
信息不应该被
Information should not be held hostage
少数有权势的人把持
by the powerful few.
应该全民共享 这也是我们心宿二
It should be shared by all, which is what we at Antares...
感觉他在盯着我
Feels like he's watching me.
可能就是
He probably is.
我们应该和劳拉说那段语♥音♥的事
We should tell Laurel about the voicemail.
我说了不行
I said no.
拜托
Come on.
如果韦斯和多米尼克有联络
If Wes was talking to Dominick --
是克里斯多夫和多米尼克有联络
Christophe was talking to Dominick.
随便了 他们肯定认识
Whatever. They clearly knew each other,
劳拉能帮我们弄清楚原因
and Laurel can help us figure out how.
这时候好想来瓶伏特加
This is when I miss vodka.
要我去买♥♥吗
You want me to go to the store?
不 你该告诫我
No, you're supposed to tell me
喝酒会让一切变得更糟
that drinking will make everything worse.
喝酒会让一切变得更糟
Drinking will make everything worse.
拜托 让我静静
Please, just let me think.
我就要求你一件事 把手♥机♥处理掉
I asked you to do one thing, get rid of the phone.
-我留着是有原因的 -你会把我们害死的
- There's a reason I kept it. - You're going to get us killed.
我下了个应用 能告诉你来电电♥话♥
I downloaded an app that tells you the location
是从哪打来的
where the incoming call comes from.
如果来自纽约 就是豪尔赫打来的
If it's New York, we know it's Jorge.
等等 这是费城的电♥话♥
Wait, this one's coming from Philly.
很好 他到这来杀我们了
Great. Now he's here to kill us.
不 这不是之前那个号♥码 你看
No, it's a different number than before. Look.
地检办公室打来的
It's coming from the D.A.'s office.
是丹佛 安娜丽丝
It's Denver, Annalise.
我知道你要说什么
Look, I know what you're going to say.
你的好主意就是去找邦尼吧
You go to Bonnie, if it's your great idea.
我找过了 她恨我
I already did. She hates me.
她更恨我 我也恨她
Well, she hates me more, and the feeling is mutual.
这不是真心话
You don't mean that.
她差点黄了我的集体诉讼案
She almost tanked my class-action case.
你用一封信就炒了她
And you fired her with an envelope.
听着 你要么坐在这买♥♥醉
Look, you can either sit here, get drunk,
让劳拉的孩子落在那个混♥蛋♥手里
and let that bastard keep Laurel's baby,
要么去和那个能帮我们的人道歉
or go apologize to the one person who can help us.
你明知她只需要一句道歉
You know that's all she wants.
弗兰克觉得我该向你道歉
Frank thinks I should apologize.
我觉得我们俩都不应该
I don't think Frank is who either of us
听取弗兰克的意见
should be taking advice from.
可能吧
Probably not.
要我帮忙就直说
Just ask.
你要我去协助丹佛 找到硬盘
You need me to help with Denver, find the hard drive.
直说没事的
It's okay to ask.
你都说出来了 我就不用说了
Clearly I don't have to because you said it already.
我难道说错了
Am I wrong?
-你该走了 -为什么
- You should go. - Why?
你还没准备好和我谈话 这没关系
You're not ready to do this, and that's okay.
-我都来了 邦尼 -因为弗兰克叫你来的
- I'm here, Bonnie. - Because Frank told you to come.
但他错了 你不需要道歉
And he's wrong. You don't need to apologize.
你不需要我道歉吗
Because that's not what you want?
我只想我们能像成年人一样谈话
All I want is for us to be able to talk like adults.
不然的话 就说到这吧
Otherwise, let's just call it.
你不是这个意思
You don't mean that.
我们没理由再这么纠缠下去
There's no reason we have to keep doing this.
好吧 就让我说完吧 邦尼
Okay! Just...let me say this, please, Bonnie.
抱歉我炒了你 抱歉我...
I'm sorry for firing you, and I'm sorry for...
让你感到孤单
making you feel alone.
到你了
Your turn.
布莱克肯定不会对你
So, Blake's clearly not going to be upset
搞砸那次简报生气了
about you screwing up that brief anymore.
我存着你的所有文件
And I got all your files
还除掉了你电脑里的病毒
and cleared that virus off your computer.
你重回工作的时候会看到的
You'll see when you get back to work.
奥利弗
Oliver.
如果你们不是他家人 请你们离开
Uh, unless you're family, I'm going to need you to leave.
我们是来接朋友的
We're just picking up our friend.
别让我叫保安
Just don't make me call security.
该走了 奥利
It's time to go, Oli.
不
No.
奥利 拜托
Oli, please.
探访时间还没结束
Visiting hours aren't over yet.
我不在乎
I don't care.
去看劳拉吧
Hey, visit Laurel or something.
我在这等他结束
I'll wait here till he's done.
就让我当一次英雄吧
Let me be the hero for once.
你说你想像成年人那样谈话 那说吧
You said you wanted to talk like adults, so go.
说出你的真心话
Be as honest as you want to be.
上次我跟你说的话是认真的
I was honest with you the last time I saw you.
我不能一直原谅你做出病态
I can't keep forgiving you for all the horrible,
愚蠢的事
sick things that you do.
我之前之所以原谅你
And the only reason I did it before
是因为你也曾经处境煎熬
is because I knew you survived hell,
像我一样 但不会了
like me, but no more.
不是我像你一样
It's not that I'm like you.
而是我爱你
It's that I love you.
这为什么让你那么不开心
Why did that upset you so much?
你觉得我这句话里有你不愿接受的意思吗
Did you think it meant something you don't want it to mean?
我们对对方的意义
What we are to each other
比什么愚蠢的
is so much more complicated
夫妻或者恋人要复杂得多
than any stupid husband or wife or girlfriend.
我对你不是爱情 安娜丽丝
I'm not in love with you, Annalise.
医生有说什么吗
Have the doctors said anything else?
关于我的精神状态
About me being crazy?
关于你为什么会早产
About why they think you went into early labor.
怎么了
Why?
我在想
I was thinking...
也许是西蒙
it could have been Simon.
什么
What?
他拉扯你包的时候
When he grabbed your bag.
但是也许永远弄不清楚了
I guess we can never know for sure,
但如果有什么能让我们不因为
but if there's a reason to feel less guilty
西蒙陷入昏迷这么愧疚 也只有这个了
about Simon being in a coma, it's that.
不是西蒙
It wasn't Simon.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
劳拉
Laurel?
是弗兰克
It was Frank.
放手
Let go!
不
No.
你也不能确定
You don't know that.
我感觉到了
I felt it.
别告诉弗兰克 他会心碎的
Don't tell Frank. It'll kill him.
邦尼 我知道你这辈子
You know, Bonnie, I know that you've been alone
一直孤单一人
for much of your life
所以你才这么需要我
and that's why you need me so much,
但有时候
but sometimes...
这种依赖我难以承受
sometimes it's just too much.
有时候对我也一样
It's too much for me sometimes, too.
什么
What is?
你对我的需要
You needing me.
那是你现在在这里的唯一原因
It's the only reason you're here right now.
不是的
No.
我们一直需要着对方
We've always needed each other.
我们一直以来的关系
That's what our entire relationship
都是如此 邦尼
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表