剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
在贫困线以下挣扎的
People of color represent about 60%
有百分之六十都是有色公民
of the people living below the poverty line.
但是大部分读到报告的法官
But most of the justices
都是白人
who will be reading this brief are white!
得消除那种偏见 安娜丽丝会同意的
We have to offset that bias. Annalise will agree with me!
安娜丽丝也会同意
I think Annalise would also
这是我目前做的最好吃的饼干
agree that this is my best batch of joy yet.
一周以前 你还根本不在乎这案子
A week ago, you could care less about this case.
一周以前 我根本不知道这案子
A week ago, I didn't know that this case
可能会闹到最高法♥院♥
had the potential to go to the Supreme Court!
它已经是最高法♥院♥的案子了
It already is at the Supreme Court!
我说的是美国最高法♥院♥
The actual United States Supreme Court!
你是真那么想的吗
You actually think that's possible?
真的吗 那我不该花这么多时间烘焙了
Seriously? Because I should probably spend less time baking.
我明白了 你突然对这案子感兴趣
Yeah, I get it now. Your sudden interest in this case
都是因为想要让自己的名字出现在报告里
is all about getting your name mentioned in the brief.
-总得有人署名 -没错 应该是我
- Someone's name has to go in it. - Yeah, mine.
你觉得德肖维茨会把秘书的名字写在报告里
You think Dershowitz put his secretary's name in his briefs?
我不是安娜丽丝的秘书
I am not Annalise's secretary!
-好吧 辍学生 -你跟我有仇吗
- Okay, beauty-school dropout. - What is your problem with me?
-她说得有道理 -没有
- She has a point. - No, she doesn't.
康纳尔 你太投入了
Look how invested you are, Connor.
你现在对宪法失望透顶 要跟它斗争
Like, you're all up in arms about the Constitution.
只有法学院书呆子才会这么干
That's some real nerdy law-school behavior.
你怎么不干脆重新入学呢
Why don't you just re-enroll?
天哪 法官刚给我发了邮件
Oh, my God. The -- The judge just e-mailed me,
我明天可以去医院看孩子了
and I get to meet my baby at the hospital tomorrow.
要见孩子了
Baby, baby, baby!
太棒了
Amazing!
我的天 我得去给我妈买♥♥机票了
Oh, my God. I have to buy my mom's flight.
太棒了
Yeah! Baby!
我黑进了她妈的通话记录
I got into Mommy's phone records.
才用了一周
Only took you a week.
别损我 她这周每天都给豪尔赫打电♥话♥
Don't be mean. She called Jorge every day this week.
他们是一伙的
They're working together.
你得告诉劳拉
You have to tell Laurel.
等她和孩子见过面再说
Not until after she meets the baby.
她去医院看孩子的时候会见到她妈 弗兰克
She's gonna see them both at the hospital, Frank.
她应该知道这件事
She deserves to know.
你干了坏事 是吗
You've been bad, haven't you?
分怎么说吧 你这是在调情吗
Depends. That some sort of come-on?
你是来承认
You came to confess
你没法放着那条语♥音♥留言不管
that you couldn't leave the voicemail alone
结果发现了什么特别扯的事
and you found some crazy news
比如韦斯曾是个秘密联调局探员
about how Wes used to be secretly an FBI agent --
-我不是要说语♥音♥留言的事 -那是什么
- I'm not here about the voicemail. - Then what is it?
是我打了你 那是你早产的原因
I hit you. That's why the baby came early.
-不 -米凯拉都告诉我了
- No. - Michaela told me,
所以不用试图保护我
so don't go trying to protect me.
也别生她气 我需要知道这件事
And don't get mad at her. I needed to know.
-我不怪你 -你应该怪我的
- I don't blame you. - You should.
不 这一切乱七八糟的
No. This whole mess --
多米尼克 我爸 婴儿早产
Dominick, my father, the baby coming early --
这一切都是我的原因
I made all of that happen.
原因是我用胳膊肘打了你
My elbow made it happen,
现在我想尽自己所能支持你
and now I want to be there for you as much as I can.
所以...我能去看孩子吗
So...can I go to the visitation?
我妈会和我碰面
Well, my mom's meeting me.
你♥爸♥也会去的 对吧
Your dad has to be there, too, right?
我能搞定他
I can handle him.
不该由你操心你♥爸♥的事
You shouldn't have to worry about him.
把那交给我吧 你和孩子一起待着就好了
Make that my job, and you can just be with your kid.
拜托 我想为你做点事
Please. I-I need to do something good for you.
否则 我会愧疚致死的
Otherwise, this Catholic guilt might kill me.
我们分♥析♥了几年以来
We analyzed years of written briefs
送至州最高法♥院♥的书面报告
that went to the State Supreme Court.
基于统计数据
Based on those statistics,
我们认为你的开场辩词应该着重强调
we think you should start your argument
对第十四修正案的侵犯
emphasizing 14th Amendment violations.
如果你不同意 我给你发了邮件
And if you don't agree, I e-mailed you
另一份辩词的结构以第六修正案开场
an alternative structure starting with the 6th Amendment.
你怎么没告诉我
You didn't tell me you did that.
别吵了 两个方案都挺好的
Oh, quiet. They're both good.
要是必须做出选择呢 哪个更好
Well, if you had to choose, which is better?
两种方案我都有参与 安娜丽丝
I helped on both versions, A.K.
康纳尔
是关于艾萨克的
It's about Isaac.
好消息还是坏消息
Good news or bad?
好消息吧
Good, I think.
这些淤青能证明艾萨克有给斯黛拉做心肺复苏
There is bruising that proves Isaac did CPR on Stella,
也能解释他报♥警♥前
which also can explain away
那十五分钟的空档
the 15 minutes before he called 911.
这个加上她的精神史
That, combined with her psych history,
很容易就能让米勒
makes it pretty easy to convince Miller
结束调查
to close the investigation.
要看丹沃准不准了
It just depends whether Denver will let him.
怎么了
What is it?
她用的药
The drug she took.
毒理分♥析♥报告
体内药物
K-PEX 阳性
K-pex
K-pex.
K-pex 一种类鸦♥片♥
K-pex. It's an opioid.
怎么了
What's wrong?
豪尔赫的律师说的是实话
Jorge's lawyers were telling the truth.
什么
What?
斯黛拉的药是你给的吗
Did you give Stella those drugs?
斯黛拉那时又跟我们住在了一起
Stella was living with us again.
她刚从阿默斯特学院辍学
She'd just dropped out of Amherst.
三年前
三年前
我刚回家
I had gotten home.
我想着我来做晚餐
I thought I would cook dinner
然后看看斯黛拉要不要看部电影
and see if Stella wanted to see a movie.
斯黛拉 你在吗 斯黛拉
Stella? You here? Stella?
我以为我把药藏得很好
I thought I hid them well.
但她肯定发现我有些不对劲
But she must have known something was up with me.
你告诉我你已经23年没吸毒了
You told me you had been sober for 23 years.
我撒谎了
I lied.
斯黛拉
Stella?
斯黛拉
Stella!
她把一整袋的药都吃了
She had taken just about every pill in that bag.
她是想自杀吗 我不知道
Was she trying to kill herself? I don't know.
我只知道
All I do know...
她从小到大
is that she had grown up her whole life
一直听我在讲我的困扰
hearing me talking about my struggle...
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
药物如何差点要了我的命
...how drugs almost killed me...
甚至到了我整个人生都在试图保持清醒
to the point that my entire life had been about being sober.
斯黛拉
Stella.
我知道比起失去斯黛拉更可怕的是
I knew the only thing worse than losing Stella
如果被杰奎琳发现
was if Jacqueline were to find out...
这是我的错
that it was my fault.
你在哪
跟朋友在一起 马上回家
想你 宝贝
我撑不下去了 对不起
所以是你写的短♥信♥
So you wrote the text.
她妈妈直到现在都觉得那是她的遗言
Her mother still thinks those were her last words.
-你可以不用管 -不行
- You could just step away. - No.
你已经有不少事要操心了
You have enough to worry about right now.
他失去了唯一的孩子 邦尼 一直在自责
He lost his only child, Bonnie. He blames himself for that.
他骗了你
He lied to you.
你跟他进行了几次治疗
How many sessions did you have with him?
他帮了你 而你现在却置之不理
He helped you. Now you just want to walk away?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表