剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Did you push her?
没有
No.
因为我知道如果有人跟我说
Because I know if someone had told me
孩子不是我的 我会气疯的
that my baby wasn't mine, I'd snap.
我说了很可怕的话 没错
I said terrible things, yes.
那些话
Things...
可能会让她自杀
that probably got her to kill herself.
但我没杀她
But I never hurt her.
金姆自杀的时候
Kym was suffering from postpartum depression
患有产后忧郁症
when she killed herself.
但公诉方不想你们知道
But the prosecution doesn't want you to know that.
相反 他们想让你们陷入
Instead, they want you to cave into your most basic,
最基本的判断知觉
judgmental instinct
依据我当事人的外貌定我当事人的罪
and convict my client based on his appearance.
因为这是公诉方在本案中
Because that's the only piece of evidence
唯一的证据
the prosecution has in this case.
好好想想吧
Think about it.
是吗
Really?
只因为外貌就无辜坐牢十二年
12 years in prison for no other reason than the way you look?
我们欠本他的自♥由♥
We owe Ben his freedom.
想象一下如果敌人黑进你的系统
Imagine if an enemy gets into your system
偷了你的文件或者拿着来勒索
and steals your files or holds them for ransom.
相信我 这间办公室非常容易被攻击
Belive me, this office is very susceptible to an attack.
知道这办公室是不是容易被攻击的唯一可能
Seems like the only way you'd know how "Susceptible" we are
就是你曾经黑过我们
is if you hacked us yourself.
那是不合法的
Uh, that would be illegal.
对 不合法
Yeah. It would.
勒西 来帮我个忙
Hey. Lahey. I need a favor.
等等 如果你改变想法
Wait! In case you change your mind.
邦尼在地检上班
Bonnie works at the D.A.
邦尼·温特波顿
-什么 -糟糕了 对吧
- What? - It's bad, right?
她有可能跟丹佛达成协议指证我们
She probably made a deal with Denver to turn on all of us.
不 邦邦不会那么做的
No, BonBon wouldn't do that.
那她为什么在那里
Then why is she there?
因为安娜丽丝炒了她
'Cause Annalise fired her.
-什么 -你怎么知道的
- What?! - How do you know that?
-弗兰克跟我说的 -你还跟弗兰克联♥系♥
- Frank told me. - You spoke to Frank?
对 我在帮他准备法学院入学考试
Yeah, I'm helping him study for his LSATs.
现在到底怎么回事
Okay, what the hell is going on right now?
他想像我们一样重新来过
He's trying to get a fresh start like the rest of us.
邦邦也是
BonBon, too.
事实上 他们现在住在一起
And, actually, they live together now.
有点可爱
It's kind of adorbs.
谁想喝一杯 我请客
Who wants a drink? My treat.
现在是中午 你得坐下来
Uh, it's noon, and you need to sit down.
-我们有大新闻 -我的更大
- We have big news. - Mine is bigger.
-那是什么 -退款
- What is that? - A refund.
你退了什么 船
What'd you return, a boat?
法学院的学位 我退学了
A law school degree. I just dropped out.
联邦政♥府♥准备好传唤第一个证人了吗
Is the Commonwealth prepared to call its first witness?
我们传唤调查员内特·勒西出庭
We call investigator Nate Lahey to the stand.
你还好吗
Everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
本 是我 金姆
Ben, it's me, Kym.
我知道你很生气 但我们得谈一谈
I know how angry you are, but we need to talk.
我真的很想和好
I'm trying to figure this out,
就算是为了孩子
at least for the baby.
拜托回家吧
Please come home.
勒西先生 为什么这段语♥音♥
Mr. Lahey, why wasn't this voicemail
没有出现在初审的证据里
available at the initial trial?
这是我们用新的技术
It's only with new technology we were able
才从本的手♥机♥上恢复出来的
to recover it from Ben's cellphone.
为什么你们在他被关押的时候
But why didn't you find it in Ben's voicemail
没有发现这段语♥音♥呢
when he was brought into custody?
他把语♥音♥删了
He deleted that voicemail.
没有问题了
Nothing further.
勒西先生 今天原定
Mr. Lahey, where is the investigator
出庭作证的调查员在哪里
that was originally scheduled to testify today?
她生病了 女士
She got sick, ma'am.
为什么是你替生病的同事出庭
And why are you filling in for a sick colleague?
我是首席调查员
I'm the Lead Investigator.
按照制度 他们要是不能来
It's protocol for me to replace an investigator
我就要替他们出庭
if they can't appear.
你是怎么当上首席调查员的
And how did you obtain this position as Lead Investigator?
通过努力和智慧 女士
I earned through hard work and intelligence, ma'am.
两者都不能表明你已经准备好出庭了
Neither of which means that you're prepared for this case.
我是说 你知道些什么
I mean, what have you had?
在出庭作证前二十分钟
20 minutes to familiarize yourself with this case
临时看一下案件的材料吗
prior to testifying?
-我对我们所有的案件都很了解 -很好
- I'm more than familiar with all our cases. - Great.
那解释给我听
Then explain to me
为什么警方未发现针对我当事人的不利证据
why the police found no hard evidence against my client.
删除可能表明潜在动机的语♥音♥
Deleting a voicemail which speaks to motive
可以看做针对你当事人的不利证据
could be considered evidence against your client.
你怎么知道是我的当事人删的
Well, how do you know my client deleted that voicemail
而不是其他人
and not someone else?
反对 主观推测
Objection, calls for speculation!
对 我是在推测
I am. I'm speculating,
就像勒西先生正在推测
just like Mr. Lahey is doing
删除语♥音♥和谋杀是同等概念一样
by even equating deleting a voicemail to murder.
照那样说 我们都是杀人犯了
I mean, in that case, we're all murderers.
你删过语♥音♥吗
Have you ever deleted a voicemail?
够了 基廷女士
That's enough, Ms. Keating.
快点问完 不然我会删除你的盘问
Finish up, or I'll strike your cross.
不用了
No need.
证人可以走了
The witness can go.
我没说"水果蛋糕" 我说"奶酪蛋糕"
I didn't say "Fruitcake," I said "Cheesecake."
我还以为是免费的
I thought it was going to be free.
来电
亚设
我跟你说过不要在我上班的时候给我打电♥话♥
I told you not to call me at work.
康纳退学了 他疯了
Connor dropped out. He lost his mind.
-什么 -跟他讲讲道理
- What? - Talk some sense into him.
你好 请问是谁
Hello? Who is it?
-你为什么干这种蠢事 -我没有
- Why are you being an idiot? - I'm not.
我只是今早跑步的时候突然想通了
I just had a breakthrough on my run this morning.
他是说他突然疯掉了
Yeah, he means a breakdown.
讲真的 康纳 把钱退回去
Seriously, Connor. Go back and return the money.
不 我现在感觉好极了
No, not when I feel this great.
走吧 我们去庆祝一下
Come on. Let's go celebrate.
我请客喝酒
Drinks are on me.
康纳
Connor!
无秘酒吧见
Meet us at Debriefed.
我有工作
I have a job.
这个更重要
This is more important.
你在打私人电♥话♥吗
Are you on a personal call?
没有
No.
请问是谁
Who is this?
我是莱奈尔...比格斯比...阁下
Uh, this is Lionel, uh, Bigsby, Esquire.
我们在讨论法律纠纷...
I'm here to discuss a legal matter with Ms....
-男朋友吗 -不是
- Boyfriend? - No.
好吧是的 但情况紧急
Yes, but it was an emergency.
记过一次 起来
That was strike one. Get up.
实习生们
Interns!
时候到了
It's go time.
都站起来
Get your asses up!
听到了吗 你们这些没用的屌♥丝
You heard her, you worthless bottom feeders!
快起来
Come on!
所有人都过来
Everyone gather round.
把咖啡放下
Put the coffee down.
把尿布换上
And bring your diapers.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表