剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
所有人都对我说不 上帝对我说不
Everybody has told me no! God has told me no!
我来找你是因为我想变好
I came to you because I wanted to get better.
看见没 你在这
See, and here you are.
可你依然对我大吼大叫 好像你是受害者
Still, you're yelling at me like you're some victim.
因为你自恋
That's your narcissism talking.
第一次会症之后我就知道了
I diagnosed that after our first session.
我可以给你看笔记
I-I could show you the notes.
但不知为什么 我怀疑自己的直觉
And somehow, I doubted my own instincts.
我看见了所有的警告 我心里清楚
I saw all those warning signs. I knew better.
可看看我 我陷入了你的生活
And here I am. I'm just sucked into your life!
看着我
Look at me.
你想知道我上次这样是多久之前的事了吗
You want to know how long it's been since I've gotten this low?
自从斯黛拉去世 我从未感觉如此糟糕
'Cause I haven't felt this bad since Stella died.
看看我 比起沉迷海♥洛♥因♥
And here I am -- I'm worse off now
现在的我更糟糕
than when I was a heroin addict.
但这次 我更糟了
But this time, I'm worse,
因为这次我真的有东西可以失去
because this time I've actually got something to lose here
我却丝毫不关心
and I don't care about any of it!
-那是因为你 -我没有摧毁你
- That's because of you. - I didn't ruin you.
我们见面时你这样 可能你一辈子都这样
You were that way when we met, probably your whole life.
要说你教会了我什么
And if there's anything that you've taught me,
那就是我无法强迫任何人
it's that I can't make anyone
成为他们不想成为的人
who they don't want to be!
所以你继续吧 嗑药 随便干什么
So, you go ahead, you choose your drugs, you do whatever!
但这是最后一次我帮你
But this is the last time I'm gonna help you.
帮我 你只会伤害我
Help?! You've only hurt me!
好啊 那就继续伤害啊
Okay. You know what? All right. We're gonna keep it up.
你在干什么 放下电♥话♥
What are you doing? Put down that phone.
杰奎琳 我是安娜丽丝·基廷
Jacqueline, this is Annalise Keating.
我向上帝发誓 放下电♥话♥
I swear to God, put the phone down!
好 我和艾萨克在一起
All right. I'm with Isaac.
他又嗑药了 他需要你
And he's relapsed, and he needs you.
问问他斯黛拉的事
Ask him about Stella.
你需要帮助
You need help.
你也是
So do you.
反正不是从你那
Not from you!
我跟你说过别回来
Thought I told you not to come back here.
我想让你知道我们输了官司
I wanted to let you know we lost the case.
你又撒谎了
You lying again?
-我从没对你撒过谎 -所以我们输了
- I was never lying to you. - So we lost the trial
本来就没打过的官司
you said wasn't happening in the first place?
我该怎么想
What am I supposed to think?
你根本不了解我
You don't know me at all.
我不是骗子
I am no liar.
听我说完
So hear me out.
我们输了你的案子
We lost your case.
但你没有失去我
But you're not losing me.
因为不管你想怎样把我吓走
'Cause no matter how hard you try to scare me away,
我都会回来看你
I'm gonna keep coming back here, visiting you.
你不恨我吗
So you don't hate me?
现在没事了
We're good now.
贾斯敏·布洛梅尔
-我知道我们需要什么 -别说饼干
- I know what we need. - Don't say cookies.
-披萨 -好吧
- Pizza. - Okay, yeah.
-还有鸡翅膀 -还有薯条
- And chicken wings. - And fries.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
我们这几周一直用食物缓解情绪 这样没用
We've been eating our feelings for weeks and it's done nothing.
我们输了 米凯拉 我们需要抚慰伤口
We lost, Michaela, and now we have to lick our wounds.
那叫放弃
That's called giving up.
你们可能会放弃 可我不会
You might do that, but I don't.
她说得没错
She's right.
但我想吃披萨
But I want pizza.
不 我说的是放弃
No, I mean, about quitting.
如果我报暑期班
If I take summer classes,
我就能赶上进度 和你们一样是大三
I can catch up and be a 3L with the rest of you.
一边上课一边准备婚礼的确挺作的
I mean, it'll be a bitch juggling school and planning a wedding,
但为什么不呢
but why the hell not?
等等 你刚....
Wait. Did you just...?
怎么样 你还是想娶我吧 奥利
What do you say? You still want to marry me, Ollie?
是你拒绝的
You're the one that called it off.
现在接受了
Well, it's called back on.
这才像样 开心点 宝贝
Now, that's what I'm talking about! Joy, baby!
婚礼 婚礼
Wedding! Wedding!
婚礼 婚礼 婚礼 婚礼
Wedding! Wedding! Wedding! Wedding!
婚礼 婚礼
Wedding! Wedding!
你在哪
Hey. Where are you?
帮我爸点忙 怎么了
Helping my dad with something. What's up?
我想让你搬回来
I want you to move back in.
真的吗 你这么害怕
Really? You're that scared?
丹沃很生气 答应我吧
Denver's pissed. Just say yes.
当然了
Of course.
我马上到
I'll be there soon.
什么时候
When?
你好
Hey, there.
什么事
What is this?
我查了你的通话记录 账单之类的
I went through your phone records, bills, all of it,
但我查不出来
but I can't figure it out.
所以我决定过来直接问你
So I decided to just come here and ask you to your face.
你怎么认识克里斯托夫的
How'd you know Christophe?
怎么了
What?
我想到办法怎么处理集体诉讼了
I figured out how to fix the class action.
结束了 米凯拉
It's over, Michaela.
除非你向真正的最高法♥院♥起诉
Not if you appeal to the real Supreme Court!
最高法♥院♥不可能
There's no chance in hell
受理这个案子的
the Supreme Court is gonna hear this case!
你只需要去寻求帮助
You just need to ask for help.
就像你说的 没人能一个人做有价值的事
Like you said to me, nobody does anything worthwhile alone.
比如让最高法♥院♥受理你的案子
Getting your case heard at the Supreme Court, for example.
呈交的案子中只有2%会受理
They only take 2% of cases submitted.
所以你需要认识一些人
That's why you need to know people.
有权力 有影响力 能解决问题的人
People with power, people that have influence, fix problems!
我知道是谁
I know who that is!
她掌握着所有秘密
She's been behind every closed door in town.
她参与竞选 辅佐过两任总统
She's run campaigns, served under two presidents.
如果你是参议员或国会议员
If you're a senator or a congressman
如果你有过麻烦
and you've gotten in trouble,
她肯定帮助过你化险为夷
she's held your hand and steered you towards safety.
她也许可以说是全国最有权势的人
She was arguably the most powerful person in this country,
如何安度
然而 她却愿意屈尊与我们分享
and still, shockingly, she's agreed to come talk to us.
闲话少说
And so, without further ado,
欢迎我们新一♥期♥嘉宾
I give you our newest guest lecturer...
如何安度丑闻
奥利维亚·波普
Olivia Pope.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表