剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
I can't. I...
小克里斯多弗需要他妈妈坚强点等他回家
Little C's gonna need his mom strong when he comes home.
对不起 我不该说你反♥社♥会♥
I'm sorry I called you a sociopath.
我知道
I know.
或者可能是弗兰克
Or was it Frank?
他把桑德琳锁在某个地下室了 是吗
He has Sandrine chained up in some basement, hmm?
你要是不想合作 我就走了
You know, if you don't want to do this, I can leave.
或者是邦尼
Or Bonnie?
你能让人展露最坏的一面 对吧
You bring out the worst in people, don't you?
你想取消吗
You want to call this off?
你知道我很愿意让联调局
Because you know I'm happy to let the FBI
-发现硬盘里有什么 -你要是真想那样做
- find whatever's on this. u202d- You wouldn't have come here
就不会来这里了
if that was the resolution you wanted.
没错 但我不是来谈话的
True, but I didn't come here to talk.
-你是来血债血偿的 -我是来休战的
- No, you came for blood. - No, I came here to call a truce.
那么 你要么签协议
So, sign the contract
要么就等着牢底坐穿吧
or go to prison for the rest of your life.
这可不是什么商业交易 安娜丽丝
This isn't u202dsome business deal, Annalise.
他们都是我的家人
This is my family!
你偷走了我的女儿
You stole my daughter from me.
也许你不懂这给父母
Maybe you don't understand the kind of pain
-带来的痛苦 -我懂 相信我
- that brings a parent -- - I understand. Believe me.
不 你孩子出生就夭折了 你什么不懂
No, your child was born dead. You understand nothing.
我们在床下找到死掉的妈妈的几率有多少
What are the odds we find a dead mom stuffed under the bed?
你们找吧 我不想看那种东西
Someone else look. I can't see that.
我们拿到需要的东西就赶紧走人
Can we just get what we need so we can get out of here?
你试试抚养一个羞涩可爱的小女孩
Try raising a shy, sweet little girl
她在别人叫她名字时
who could barely look people in the eye
都不敢正眼看别人
when they asked her her name,
你还得让她远离她母亲
a girl you that had to protect from her mother
因为她母亲状况一直不好
because she was never well.
她需要远离你
She needed protection from you.
我爱劳拉胜过自己
I loved Laurel more than myself.
我为她铺好了前路
I built her a future
她可以拥有一切
where she could have anything,
随心所欲
be anything.
你试试那么操心
Try doing that
结果被禽兽从身边偷走
and then having some monster steal her from you.
-我刚好了解那种感受 -你不懂
- I know exactly how that feels. - u202dYou don't.
你害死了我的韦斯
You took Wes from me!
为什么 为了钱吗
And for what? Was it for the money?
请告诉我不只是为了钱
Huh? Please tell me u202dit wasn't just for the money.
你当不了一位好父亲
You know, you can't be a good father
因为你杀了你女儿的挚爱
and kill the love of your daughter's life...
把她关进精神病房♥
and lock her in a psych ward,
拿外孙当人♥质♥
hold your grandchild for ransom.
在我眼里你就是这样的
'Cause that's all I see you doing.
你编的借口 你说你这么做是因为爱
And this story -- that you're doing it out of love?
你爱的是自己
You love you,
根本不爱你前妻 你女儿
not even your ex-wife, your daughter,
或者医院里孤单的男婴
or that little boy alone in the hospital.
你不知道我为了家庭愿意做什么
You have no idea what I'm willing to do for my family.
我不在乎你
I don't care about you!
你女儿也是
And neither does your daughter.
太晚了 你已经失去了她 她离开你了
It's too late. You've lost her. She's gone.
你把她儿子从她身边夺走
And by taking her son away from her,
就是在让她体会
you're putting her through the same pain
你说的那种痛
that you say you feel right now.
你就当一次好父亲 签了文件吧
So, be a good father for once and sign the damn paper...
别再打扰她
...and let her go.
过去很久了
It's taking too long.
他多半是吐在自己还是什么上了吧
He probably just threw up on himself or something.
打给安娜丽丝 确保法官没有改变想法
Call Annalise. Make sure the judge hasn't changed her mind.
丫头
Mija.
我只是想跟他道别
I just want to say goodbye to him.
不行
No.
结束了
It's done.
走吧
Leave.
劳拉
Laurel?
我是妈妈
It's your mommy.
猜猜今天谁可以回家了
Guess who's coming home today, hmm?
我爱你
Yeah, I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
他没有感染的迹象
So, he's showing no signs of infection,
也没有用抗生素了
and he's off the antibiotics.
但他得继续喝增强配方奶粉
He will need to stay on the enhanced formula, though,
再喝一个多月吧
for another month or so.
弗兰克 记下来
Oh, Frank, write that down.
我们把这些说明都写在这叠资料里了
Oh, we've put all the instructions in this packet.
还有我们的联♥系♥方式
And all our contact information.
我们会在这个月里做一次家访
And we'll be making a home visit within the month,
确保克里斯托弗得到妥善安置
just to make sure Christopher is settling in okay.
我刚搬进一个更好的地方
I just moved into a nicer place.
我想他会喜欢的
I think he's gonna love it.
我们走吧
Should we go?
你妈妈呢
Where is your mother?
我不知道
I don't know...
我也不想知道
and I don't care.
那可是你妈妈 劳拉
It's your mother, Laurel.
她对我来说已经死了
She's dead to me...
你也是
...as are you.
打给她
Call her.
接到他了
We got him.
-他怎么样 -超萌
- How is he? - Damn cute.
什么时候开始
Do we know when it's happening?
马上
Any minute.
赶紧离开那里
Get out of there.
豪尔赫·卡斯蒂洛 这是对你的逮捕令
Jorge Castillo, I have a warrant for your arrest.
不 这是
No, this is --
你有权保持缄默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的话将会作为
Anything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂证供
in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师 将会指派一名给你
If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you.
你明白我刚宣读给你的权利吗
Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?
收到 谢谢
Got it. Thank you.
他被捕了
He's in custody.
泰根
Tegan...
这不值得你搭上性命
this is not worth dying for.
滚出我的办公室
Get the hell out of my office.
你这可大错特错了
You're making a big mistake.
大错特错的人是你
You are the one making the mistake here.
信任是律师和委托人关系的基础
Trust is the foundation of the attorney-client relationship,
而且律师职业行为准则1.6条
and Professional Conduct Rule 1.6
禁止我在未经委托人同意的情况下
prohibits me from disclosing information
向他人泄露信息
relating to representation without my client's informed consent.
我加入
我的免罪协议呢
My immunity deal?
法庭已经密封归档
It's been filed under seal with the court.
我的探员已经开始核实你的口供了
My agents have already started corroborating your statements.
那卡普兰·高德联合律所呢
And Caplan & Gold?
你在所有文件上都会被列为无名氏
You're listed as Jane Doe in all the paperwork,
所以去干活儿吧 低调点
so go to work, keep your nose down.
没人会知道的
No one will know.
今天 在纽约
Today in New York City,
联调局以冗长的罪名指控
the FBI arrested billionaire Jorge Castillo
心宿二首席执行官被联调局逮捕
豪尔赫·卡斯蒂洛
逮捕了百万富翁豪尔赫·卡斯蒂洛
on a litany of charges,
罪名包括窃听 贿赂
including wiretapping, bribery,
安全欺诈 逃税
securities fraud, tax evasion,
和一级谋杀
and first-degree murder.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表