剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to get away with murder"...
最高法♥院♥判定由安娜丽丝·基廷律师
The Supreme Court sided with the plaintiffs,
带领的原告获胜
led by attorney Annalise Keating.
米凯拉 拜托告诉我你没干
Michaela, please tell me you didn't.
这不是一时糊涂 米凯拉
This wasn't a mistake, Michaela!
这是你狠狠伤了我的心
This was you stabbing me in the heart!
我们都说过谎
We all lie.
我没退学 我是挂科劝退的
I didn't drop out, I failed out
我们能不能把以前的事先放一边 做朋友
Can we just bury the hatchet, be friends?
康纳尔和我有事要告诉你们
Connor and I have some news we want to share.
我们会举办婚礼
We're getting married with a wedding!
你是不是伤害你妈了
Did you hurt your mother?
她对我来说已经死了
She's dead to me...
你也是
...as are you.
豪尔赫·卡斯蒂洛 这是对你的逮捕令
Jorge Castillo, I have a warrant for your arrest.
我的免罪协议呢
My immunity deal?
你在所有文件上都会被列为无名氏
You're listed as Jane Doe in all the paperwork,
所以去干活儿吧 低调点
so go to work, keep your nose down.
我处理好了西蒙
I took care of Simon.
枪♥支♥重罪指控会被驱逐出境
A felony gun charge equals deportation,
所以我给移♥民♥局提供了匿名信息
so I made an anonymous tip to ICE.
丹沃在收集你们所有人的档案
Denver was keeping files on all of you.
在哪
Where are they?
我已经销毁了
I destroyed them already.
加布里尔·马多克斯
Gabriel Maddox.
看来好日子没持续太久
Looks like the good times didn't last too long.
她的孩子来了
Her kid's here.
你这样子怎么像是有谁死了
Why do you look like someone just died?
弗兰克 说话
Frank, open your damn mouth.
再为康纳尔和奥利弗欢呼一次
Let's hear it one more time for Connor and Oliver!
10分钟后就可以切蛋糕了
Just 10 more minutes before we cut the cake...
三个月前
我还以为克里斯托弗的尿布已经够难闻的了
And I thought Christopher's diapers smelled bad.
她会把废物弄走的
She'll weed out the duds.
除非我们就是废物
Unless we're the duds.
说你自己吧 候补先生
Speak for yourself, Waitlist.
不许这么叫我
Never call me that again.
你想限制我的言论自♥由♥
Are you trying to limit my freedom of speech?
这是高级庭审技巧课吗
This is Advanced Trial Skills?
这都要问的话 那你现在就该离开
If you have to ask, you should just leave now.
几个月前
And to think they wouldn't even let me
我还不能踏足学校
step foot on this campus a few months ago.
不管你们是怎么想的
Despite what you think,
这可不是高级庭审技巧课
this is not an Advanced Trial Skills class.
事实上这什么课都不是
In fact, this is not a class at all.
而是牺牲
This is a sacrifice.
从现在开始
From this point on,
你们会没时间见朋友或是家人
you will have no time for friends or family.
而是会每天醒来后悔选择这种生活
Instead, you'll wake up hating yourself for choosing this life.
但是你们还是得起来 想尽办法打赢官司
But you'll get up anyway, killing yourself to win cases,
最终还是会输掉 看着无辜的人被关进大牢
only to lose and watch innocent people go to jail,
然后只能借酒消愁
and then you'll drink to make yourself feel better.
或是嗑药
Or take pills.
或是幻想着能长眠于世
Or fantasize about going to sleep...
该有多好
forever.
这就是你们选择的人生
That's the life you're choosing.
残忍♥ 刻薄 压抑 无情
Brutal, mean, depressing, ruthless.
但这就是改变世界的代价
But that's what it costs to change the world.
谁想来
So, who wants in?
逍遥法外
第五季第一集
切斯先生 请起立
Mr. Chase, stand up.
你对什么有激♥情♥
What are you passionate about?
我最近非常迷恋
I've been pretty obsessed
王子普林斯 但是之前
with Prince lately, but the early years --
我指的是你最热忱的法律问题 你希望
I mean your legal passion, that one issue
能在最高法♥院♥申诉的议题
you would take to the Supreme Court.
出去 我们有24个名额
Get out. We have 24 seats to fill.
要择优录取
Let's start culling the herd.
但我选了这门课
But I signed up for this class.
我不在乎你是否遵守了规矩
I don't care if you follow the rules.
我在乎的是你能否在法庭上大放光彩
I care if you can kick ass in the courtroom.
你反应快吗
Are you quick on your feet?
你能舌灿莲花 才辩无双吗
Can you move mountains with your words?
你显然做不到
That's not you.
别告诉我还有大一和大二的学生选了这课
And don't tell me that there are any 1 or 2Ls in this class.
我欣赏你们的勇气 但你们撑不到期末
I applaud your nerve, but you will not survive.
明年再来
Try again next year.
其他所有人 给你们30秒说服我
Everyone else, you have 30 seconds to convince me
除了你自己 你还有其他在乎的事
that you care about something other than yourselves.
谁先来
Who wants to start?
学校是教育质量的保障
Schools are the basis for a quality education,
但宪法没有规定
but there is no constitutional law
儿童必须接受学校教育
that requires children to receive this education.
《平等保护条款》强制企业所有人
The Equal Protection Clause forces business owners
提供违背他们宗教信仰的服务
to provide services that contradict their religious beliefs.
贫穷是人类所有苦难的症结所在
Poverty is at the root of all human suffering.
我会让财政部
I would force the Treasury Department
为所有美国人提供一个
to provide a universal basic income
全国统一的基本收入标准
for all citizens of this country.
我们要为全国所有被判
We need to appeal every loitering
街头滞留罪和非法入侵罪的人提起上诉
and trespass conviction in the country.
我们得根据《民权法案第七章》将一职场歧视案
We need to bring a Title VII workplace discrimination case
上诉到最高法♥院♥ 以此来重新定义性别
before the Supreme Court and redefine gender.
这些很小的违规被用作借口
These minor violations serve as a pretext
成千上万的黑人为此身陷囹圄
to lock up thousands of black men
尽管他们什么都没做 只是站在路边而已
for doing nothing more than standing on a sidewalk.
我们不能因为持枪派说客滥用《第二修正案》
We can no longer ignore the need for gun safety
而继续忽视人们对枪♥支♥安全的呼声
just because the gun lobby has bastardized the Second Amendment.
我们要帮所有未登记在册的移♥民♥
We need to tear down and overhaul immigration
起诉他们的民权受到了侵害
by filing a civil rights complaint
以此重改现有的移♥民♥政策
on behalf of every undocumented person.
国会未能对富人征收他们应付的税
Congress's failure to adequately tax the wealth
是对所有穷♥人♥阶层的挑衅
is an attack on the poor.
这特别适用于LGBTQ群体
This especially applies to LGBTQ people
如果他们被遣返回出生国
who will be persecuted or even killed
他们将会被起诉甚至处死
if they're sent back to their country of birth.
但我们在法律上占理
But the law is on our side.
-华府诉赫勒案 -1983年民权法案
- The D.C. v. Heller... - 1983, the Civil Rights Act...
-生活标准 -由此耽误了这些孩子的未来
- Standard of living... - As such, hampering children
因为他们的知识水平无法融入民♥主♥社会
who cannot intelligently participate in a democratic society.
去左边站着
Go stand to the left.
只有这样才能保证所有人的经济公平
It's the only way to ensure economic justice for everyone.
去左边
Left.
-从而违犯了宗教信仰自♥由♥ -左边
- Thereby violating religious freedom. - Left.
-我们必须借此达到妇女平权 -右边
- We must use it now to achieve women's equality. - Right.
-来建立一个更公平的社会 -左边
- To help us make a more just society. - Left.
-最基本的人♥权♥ -左边
- Basic human rights. - Left.
右边 左边 右边 右边 右边 左边
Right. Left. Right. Right. Right. Left.
我会起诉密西西比州
I'd file suit against Mississippi
主张州内的所有监狱
arguing that every prison in the state
都存在残酷惩罚
is de facto cruel and unusual.
为犯人提起诉讼
A suit on behalf of prisoners
听起来你只是要抄袭我集体诉讼的点子
sounds like you're cribbing from my class action.
不 我认为你做得还不够
No, I-I'm arguing you didn't go far enough.
我会输掉密西西比案 但这才是我的目的
I'd lose my Mississippi case, but that's the point.
第五巡回法庭肯定会说
The 5th Circuit will say
犯人只要还能留条性命就可以了
that prisoners deserve only to be kept alive.
在上诉的过程中 我的主要原告会去世
As the appeals go on, my lead plaintiff will die --
很遗憾 但此案曝光度会迫使最高院接收
sad, yes, but the publicity will make SCOTUS take the case
而第五巡回法庭就得收回前言
and the 5th Circuit will have to eat their words.
我会起诉其他州
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表