剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Just go.
等等
Wait, wait!
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事 没事 没事 快走
It's okay. Okay, okay, okay. Okay, okay. Okay. Now go.
去哪儿
Where we going?
哈密尔顿大街6712号♥
6712 Hamilton Street.
新语♥音♥留言
来自 安娜丽丝
你得立刻离开派对
I need you to leave that party right now
到我的酒店来 易斯顿 1106号♥房♥间
and come to my hotel -- Easton, room 1106.
你想怎么样我都帮你
I'll help you however you want.
你得再相信我一次 劳拉
I need you to trust me again, Laurel.
调头 去易斯顿酒店
Turn around. Take me to the Easton Hotel.
上帝啊 放手
Oh, my God! Let go!
上帝啊
Oh, my God!
开门
紧急通话
怎么回事
What?
不
Oh, no.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
911报♥警♥
没有信♥号♥♥
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Help!
谁来救救我
Somebody, please!
救命啊
Help me.
救我
Help.
救我
Help.
救命啊
Help me.
救命啊
Help me.
救命啊 救命啊
Help me. Help me.
救命啊
Help me.
谁来救救我
Somebody, please help me.
我是劳拉
It's Laurel.
请留言 但我未必会听
Leave a message, but I'll probably never listen.
你在哪儿 我对天发誓 劳拉
Where the hell are you? I swear to God, Laurel...
给我回电♥话♥
Call me back!
劳拉
Laurel?
劳拉 我已经报♥警♥了 他们就来了
Laurel, I called the police. They're on their way.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
上帝啊 劳拉
Oh, my God. Laurel.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
劳拉 醒醒
Laurel. Wake up!
劳拉 醒醒
Laurel! Wake up!
劳拉 醒醒
Laurel, wake up!
劳拉 醒醒
Laurel, wake up!
劳拉 醒醒
Laurel, wake up!
-婴儿有呼吸吗 -我够不到他
- Is the baby breathing? - I can't reach him!
911报♥警♥电♥话♥
-急救人员在哪儿 -他们就快到了
- Where's the damn paramedics?! - They're on their way.
在他们到之前我会帮你的
I'm going to help you until they get there.
怎么这么久还没到
What's taking them so long?!
女士 你得先够到婴儿
Ma'am, you need to get to the baby.
-我说了我够不到 -再想想办法
- I told you, I can't reach him! - Keep trying.
你得尽快给他做心脏起搏
I need you to start compressions as soon as possible.
头部有枪伤
GSW to the head.
头骨向内骨折 穿透伤
Depressed skull fracture. It's a through and through.
准备紧急开孔
Prepare for an emergency crany.
先生 我是警探费舍尔
Sir? Detective Fisher.
听说你目击了全过程
I understand you witnessed what happened here.
够到他了
I got him.
急救人员5分钟内就能赶到
The EMTs are less than five minutes away.
-别放弃 -我够到他了
- Keep trying. - I got him.
很好 我需要你夹住脐带
Good. I'm gonna need you to clamp the umbilical cord.
找东西把它系起来
Find something to tie it off.
鞋带 皮筋
A shoestring, a rubber band...
-附近有这类东西吗 -我有个手♥机♥充电器
- Do you see anything nearby? - I have a phone charger!
很好 这样就行 你做得很好
Perfect. That's gonna work. You're doing great.
-快告诉我该做什么 -急救人员马上就到
- Hurry, tell me what to do. - The paramedics are very close.
血管钳给我
Hand me the clamp.
颅内压升高了
Intracranial pressure is elevated.
-血压在下降 -心率如何
- BP is dropping. - Heart rate?
他快不行了
He's bradying down.
打肾上腺素
Push the epi!
-我把脐带剪断了 -很好
- I cut the cord. - Good.
-现在把婴儿拖过来 -他不呼吸了
- Now bring the baby to you. - He's not breathing!
我会教你做心肺复苏术
I'm going to walk you through CPR.
你可以的 我会帮你的
You can do this. I'm right here to help.
来电
康纳尔
我还在等警♥察♥找我做笔录
I'm waiting to talk to the detective.
劳拉不在家
Laurel's not here.
你什么意思 她在哪儿
What do you mean? Where is she?
我不知道 所以我才给你打电♥话♥
I don't know. That's why I'm calling you.
她为什么不在家 米凯拉
Why isn't she here, Michaela?
他早产了 还没到出生的时候
He came early. She wasn't supposed to have him yet.
她才怀孕7个月
She's only at 7 months.
没关系 救护车马上就到了
That's okay. The ambulance is almost there.
你可以把婴儿拽过门吗
Can you get the baby through the gate?
告诉我情况
Talk to me as you go.
女士
Ma'am?
上帝啊 上帝啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
他们逮捕了亚设
They're arresting Asher.
看见没
See?
我跟你们说了结果会是这样
I told all of you that this was going to happen.
我们什么时候才能学到教训
I mean, when are we gonna finally learn our freakin' lesson?
我们不能总是想着能逃脱这些事
We can't keep expecting to get away with these things!
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
西蒙死了 劳拉估计也死了
Simon's dead. Laurel's probably dead.
她也许带着硬盘跳河了
She probably drove off a bridge with the driver.
这一切都毫无意义
All of this was for nothing.
我们都会进监狱 我们应该进监狱
We'll go to jail, like we all should...
女士 怎么样了
Ma'am, how are you doing?
告诉我情况
Just keep talking to me.
-好 -我会帮你的
- Okay. - I'm here to help you.
好了 我够到他了
All right. I got him.
很好
Great.
-我够到他了 -你做的很好
- I got him! - You're doing so well.
我刚接到通知 急救人员马上就到
And I just got word the paramedics should be arriving any minute.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的 我现在要干什么
Okay. What do I do now?
你需要给婴儿做心肺复苏术 我会教你
You're gonna perform CPR. I'll talk you through it.
首先 轻轻地把婴儿
First, place the baby gently...
血液含氧量在下降
O2 stats are dropping!
他室颤了
He's in V-fib!
开始心肺复苏
Start CPR!
每一次下压
Push straight down
都垂直往下压约1.3公分
about half an inch with each compression.
我害怕会伤到他
I'm afraid I'm gonna hurt him.
轻轻地 你会知道该用多大力的
Start gently. You'll know how much pressure.
做的时候保持通话
Talk me through where you are.
好吧 不管用
Okay. It's not working.
继续 目标是每分钟120
Just keep going. The goal is about 120...
-不 不管用 -到140下
- No, it's not working! - ...to 140 compressions per minute.
我不知道你在说些什么
Okay. I don't know what you're talking about.
没关系 我帮你数
That's okay. I'll count it out with you, all right?
好了吗 开始
Ready? Let's go --
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8...
离手
Clear.
再来一次
Do it again?
急救人员2分钟内就到
The EMTs are less than two minutes away.
在他们到之前都继续做 你可以的
Just keep going till they get there. You've got this.
活下来 活下来
Live. Live.
活下来
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表