剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
安娜丽丝在每次治疗后都会触发这些情绪
Annalise triggering them session after session?
你会告诉他们立刻
You would tell them to extricate themselves
从这样的情境中走出来
from the situation immediately.
我必须得对我的病人负责
I have a responsibility to my patient.
你得对自己负责
You have a responsibility to yourself.
-我没事 -艾萨克 你找我求助
- I'm fine. - Isaac, you came to me for help.
因为你是唯一一个能理解我的人
'Cause you're the only one who can understand!
如果我不想呢
What if I don't want to?
你有没有想过 或许我并不想
Has that ever crossed your mind, that maybe talking to you
听你聊死去的孩子和自杀
about dead children and suicide is not in my best interest?
那就直接告诉我
Well, then, tell me that!
你现在很危险
You are on the edge here.
你可能不记得那是什么样 但我记得
You might not remember what that looks like, but I do.
我又看见了那个人的影子
I am seeing that man again.
他现在精疲力尽
He is tired and overwhelmed
离严重的心理疾病只有一步之遥
and on the verge of becoming very, very sick.
你可能应付得来 但我不行
You might be able to handle that, but I can't.
好吧 知道了
All right. I hear you.
艾萨克 坐下
Isaac, sit down.
你照顾好自己
You worry about yourself.
我也一样
I'll do the same.
我听说在低收入地区
I heard your poll numbers were dropping
你的民♥意♥支持率在下降
in the low-income districts.
怎么 想自荐做我的新竞选经理
What, is this a pitch to be my new campaign manager or something?
不 但我真的觉得你的行为
No. But I do think what you're doing --
尤其是在没收资产这块
the asset forfeitures in particular --
只会让你进一步失去民心
is only going to hurt you more than you can afford.
你被安娜丽丝的话吓到了
You let Annalise's speech get to you.
这和她没有关系
This has nothing to do with her.
真的吗
Really?
我们想传达一个信息 我们也做到了
We wanted to send a message, and we did.
安娜丽丝现在再也找不到别的原告了
Annalise will never get another plaintiff now.
但我们没有必要再耍手段了
But there's no need to play dirty anymore.
你不用担心你的良心了
Well, you can wipe your conscience clean.
我对你有别的安排
You're reassigned.
-什么 -你太情绪化了
- What? - Well, you're too emotional.
我不能让你影响这个案子
I can't let it risk affecting the case.
没有我就没有这个案子
The case only exists because of me.
我把功劳记在你头上了 昨天那整段发言
And I gave you credit for it, a whole speech yesterday.
今天你放假吧 这是你应得的
Take the rest of the day off. You've earned it.
谢天谢地你回来了
Thank God you're back.
我忘记你在这儿了
I forgot you were here.
你可能应该找个办公室了
Yeah, you should probably invest in an office.
我有个主意 是受你启发
I have an idea. Well, it came from you.
亲爱的山姆
什么 你现在开始翻我的东西了
What, are you going through my stuff now?
我们让泰伦给报社写封信
We make Tyrone write a letter to the newspaper,
让他来告诉公众地检
have him tell the public that the D.A.
从民事资产没收上获利
is profiting off civil forfeiture.
现在没人看报纸了
Nobody reads newspapers anymore.
好吧 你现在真的很消极
Okay, you are being really negative here.
不是
No.
我想起你说过
I'm remembering what you said
你希望我对丹佛的言论能大肆扩散
when you wished that my Denver speech had gone viral.
那我们就去散播
Well, let's go viral.
亲爱的波奇德州长
Dear Governor Birkead,
我和我的弟弟还有祖母一起生活
I live with my brother and grandmother.
我们的房♥子并不大也不新
The house we live in isn't big or new,
但是我们唯一的家
but it's the only home we own.
如果地检办公室没收了我们的房♥子
If the District Attorney's office takes our house,
突发新闻
地检威胁没收一家人的家
我弟弟和我会被迫接受领养
my brother and I could be forced into foster care.
我们失去的不只是我们的房♥子
So it's not just our house we would lose,
还有我们的家人
but our family, too.
地检办公室想要收走我们的房♥子的
The only reason the District Attorney's office
唯一原因是我母亲
wants to take our house is because my mother
加入了一场集体诉讼
joined a class-action lawsuit suing the state
状告州政♥府♥没有让她得到自己的宪法权利
for denying her constitutional right
请一名能为她辩护的律师
to an effective attorney.
现在 她终于有了这样的律师
Well, now she finally has one,
但地检却为此惩罚她
and the D.A. is punishing her for it.
这样做是错的
That's wrong,
我们需要大家帮我们解决这个问题
and we need the public's help to fix it.
在那之前 要坚强 妈妈
Until then, stay strong, Mama.
我是安娜丽丝·基廷 我是代表
My name is Annalise Keating, and I'm the attorney
泰隆和他母亲 克劳蒂亚·盖利文的律师
representing Tyrone and his mother, Claudia Gelvin.
盖利文女士 和无数人一样
Ms. Gelvin, like countless others,
被州政♥府♥剥夺了她最基本的
has been stripped of her basic,
最不应被剥夺的权利
inalienable rights by the state.
我正在看呢
I was watching that.
这里是我家
And this is my house.
法学院入学考试结果出来了
所以我发起了集体诉讼
And that's why I've launched a class-action suit --
让泰隆的妈妈 和很多人一样
to see that Tyrone's mother, like so many others,
获得宪法赋予他们的
get their equal protection under the law
公平的保护
to which they are constitutionally entitled.
突发新闻
地检威胁没收一家人的家
所以我请♥愿♥塞由巴斯基法官
And that's why I'm taking a petition for an injunction
签署禁令 他从未在支持小人物这件事上
directly to Judge Sabarski, who has never hesitated
有过分毫犹豫
to stand up for the lesser among us.
我希望 加上他对法律的热情
And it's my hope that, with his passion for the law,
我们能够阻止这次司法不公
that we will help stop this miscarriage of justice
拯救这个家庭
and save this family's home.
州长办公室会在这件事上
The Governor's office is gonna fight you
和你对抗到底
every step of the way on this,
把你的黑历史揭出来示众
drag you and your past out for everyone to see.
所以我才适合这个案子
That's exactly why I'm the right lawyer for this case --
我和委托人有过一样的遭遇
like my clients, I have been there,
被诬告 锒铛入狱
wrongfully persecuted, left to rot in jail,
但我现在要反抗
but now I'm fighting back,
不达目的誓不罢休
and I'm not gonna stop until I win.
媒体可盯着你呢
The press is watching you.
你到底要支持哪一边
What side of justice are you gonna be on?
就这样了吗 我们不用搬家了
So, that's it? We ain't gotta move?
是诺言就要兑现
A promise is a promise.
诺言是他许下的
He's the one who promised me stuff.
别在这儿胡扯了 赶紧说谢谢 泰伦
Shut your trap and say, "Thank you," Tyrone.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们给你外婆去个电♥话♥
Let's go call your grandma.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
只是如果你退出
I just would understand
我是完全可以理解的
if you wanted to drop the class action.
婊♥子♥ 我还想看看你下次要收拾谁呢
Bitch, please. I wanna see whose ass you beat next.
克劳蒂亚 你有孩子
Claudia, you're a mother.
我不想让你冒险
I don't want to expose you to more risk.
这正是母亲的意义所在
That's what being a mother's about.
你以为我是为了好玩吗
You think I was selling for fun?
你给了我希望
You're giving me hope,
一件我已经很久都没有拥有过的东西
something I ain't had in a long time.
赶紧走吧 你还有事要做
So, get outta here. You got work to do.
看起来像个外星人
He looks like an alien.
对吧
Right?
而且很像韦斯
He also kinda looks like Wes.
好消息
Hey, I have good news!
天哪 奥利弗 敲门
God, Oliver, you need to knock!
抱歉 我太激动了
I'm sorry. I-I'm too excited.
我跟拉兹罗谈了
I-I spoke to Lazlo.
拉兹罗
Lazlo.
伙计 这里禁止入内的
Dude, you can't be here.
因为你在为心宿二打造有安保措施的服务器室
Because you're building a secure server room for Antares?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表