剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
西蒙已经经历得够多了 奥利弗
Simon's been through enough, Oliver.
就满足他的愿望吧
Let's just give him what he needs.
安娜丽丝敲定你协议的条款之后
So, after Annalise hammers out the terms of your deal,
就会过来看你了
then she'll come visit.
在那之前 我会留在这里
Until then, I'm here as collateral,
你可走运了 因为我很会吼护士
which is lucky for you 'cause I'm really good at yelling at nurses.
所以你需要什么就告诉我
So, whatever you need, just ask.
案件数据库
丹沃
加利文
文件访问受限
加利文案结了得有十年了
The Gallivan case has been closed for a decade.
我知道 我还是警探的时候跟过这个案子
I know. I worked it u202dback when I was a detective.
联邦调查员想让我们查一下丹沃过去的案子
The Feds just want us to look into Denver's old cases,
看有谁对他怀恨在心
find anyone with a grudge.
-要我帮忙吗 -不用了
- You need my help? - I got it.
好吧
Okay.
作为法学生 你肯定明白
As a law student, I'm sure you understand
在美国一线城市里死了一位地区检察官
that the death of a D.A. in a major U.S. City
一定会招来怀疑吧
is cause for some suspicion.
她当然明白
Of course she does.
我和我的委托人都不明白的地方是
What neither my client nor I understand
为什么她是你们第一个
is why she's one of the first people
找来问话的人
you're bringing in for questioning
而不是被丹沃送进监狱的数千个前科犯
rather than the thousands of ex-cons D.A. Denver's thrown in jail.
记录显示卡斯蒂洛小姐曾是丹沃的实习生
Records show Ms. Castillo was one of the D.A.'s interns.
你们是要把办公室里的所有实习生都找来咯
Oh, so you're bringing in all the interns in the office?
就她一人在死者遇害前几个小时
Just the one who had an unscheduled meeting
和死者临时见过一面
with the victim hours before he died.
你们昨晚见面聊了些什么
So, what was last night's meeting about?
-你想要什么 -告诉我谁杀了韦斯
- What do you want? - Tell me who killed Wes.
我以为他会和我说
Well, I thought it was gonna be about
我休完产假后返工的事
me going back to intern after my maternity leave,
但他其实是想聊我爸的事
but he really just wanted to talk about my father.
你♥爸♥爸
Your father?
我的反应也和你一样
I was just as surprised as you.
我都不知道他们居然认识
I didn't even know they knew each other.
他们怎么会认识的
How did they?
不知道 不过丹沃问我最近有没有和他联♥系♥
I don't know, but Denver asked me if I'd spoken to him recently.
我当然没有 因为...
I haven't, obviously, due to the...
监护权的事
custody stuff.
谁的监护权
C-Custody of who?
你什么都说了
You told them everything?
只说了会让他们调查我爸的话
Just the things that'll make them investigate my father.
让联调局把矛头指向他有什么用啊
How does sticking the FBI on him make any sense?
说真的 他刚才还威胁了自己的外孙
Seriously. He just threatened his own grandchild.
说不定他会跟黑帮一样把我们都杀了
Imagine the "Goodfellas" Massacre he'll do to us.
你们先别忙着慌张 好好想想
Think for a second instead of panicking.
这给西蒙揭发心宿二
This lays the groundwork for Simon
打好了基础
to blow the whistle on Antares.
前提是我们得拿到硬盘
That's only true u202dif we have the hard drive.
说到这个 你真的得去和西蒙谈谈
Speaking of, you really need to go talk to Simon.
-米凯拉有分寸 -是吗
- Michaela knows what she's doing. - Does she?
我只知道她肯定愿意跟西蒙上♥床♥来封住他的嘴
Because I'm sure she'd be willing to bang Simon into silence,
不过西蒙不喜欢妹子 我们算是完蛋了
but he's not into girls so we're screwed.
内特
Nate.
我们需要好消息
We need some good news.
看情况
Depends.
丹沃在一个旧案子的证物柜里
Denver's been using an evidence locker
藏了东西
for an old case to hide stuff.
我在柜子里找到了这个
That's where I found this.
那是什么
What is that?
多米尼克的手♥机♥
That's Dominick's phone.
我上次跟丹沃见面时给他的
I gave it to Denver in our last meeting.
没有硬盘
No hard drive.
说不定已经在联调局手里了
Probably 'cause the FBI already has it.
慢着
Wait.
你们也在找这个吗
You looking for this, too?
不如我们把硬盘给西蒙
Why aren't we handing the drive off to Simon
让联调局自己搜查
and letting the FBI go through it?
我们得先确定里面有
We need to make sure there's actually
非法文件
illegal files on it.
-等等 难道没有吗 -肯定有
- Wait. We don't know that? - It's there.
我们只是得把文件都找出来
We just need to divvy up all the files.
不行 我的电脑装了气隙系统并且加了密
No, only my computer's airgapped and encrypted
防止你♥爸♥爸的监听软件
to keep your father's spyware
监视我们的一举一动
from monitoring everything we do.
我们听不懂
We don't know what that means.
意思是都闭嘴 让我好好干活
It means shut up so I can do my job.
加载文件中
我们现在不该在做这些事
We shouldn't be doing this in your room.
那好啊 我也想一个人待着
Great. I need some alone time.
我不是这个意思
Not my point.
我们做集体诉讼案的初衷
The whole reason for the class-action
就是为了能给人们做好事
was for us to start doing good for people.
我把案子一直带到了最高法♥院♥
I got that case all the way to the Supreme Court.
你胜诉的话
And if you actually win?
我们的每一位委托人
Every single one of our clients --
内特的爸爸 克劳蒂亚
Nate's dad, Claudia --
会需要我们去重审他们的案子
they're gonna need us to retry their cases,
如果我们被联调局抓了 就帮不了他们了
and we aren't gonna be able to do that if the FBI locks us up.
你并不是在担心这些原告
You're not worried about the plaintiffs.
-你是在担心你自己 -不是
- You're worried about you. - u202dNo.
我在最高法♥院♥前的台阶上感谢了你
I gave you a shout-out on the steps of the Supreme Court.
我很感激你这么做
And I'm grateful for that.
我这么做不是认可你
I didn't do it to validate you.
是为了能让你重新回学校读书
I did it so you can get your ass back into law school.
你在暗示什么
What are you implying?
我可不是在暗示
I'm not implying anything.
我只是知道事情真♥相♥罢了
I just know what really happened.
你怎么知道的
How?
我无所不知
'Cause I know everything.
所以你要信我这次
So trust that I know what I'm doing here, too.
找到什么没
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
你又在假笑了
You're doing u202dthe fake-smile thing again.
亚设跟我分手了
Asher broke up with me.
你要是说你甩了他
That lie would only work
我还有可能信
if you said that you dumped him.
-我没撒谎 -你在拖时间
- It's not a lie. - You're stalling.
你们没有心宿二文件对吧
You don't have u202dthe Antares files, do you?
跟安娜丽丝说我要看到协议
Tell Annalise I want to see my deal
看到非法文件的证据
and proof that u202dthere's any illegal files
不然我就告诉警♥察♥
or I will tell the police
那晚到底发生了什么
what really happened that night.
那你可就大错特错了
That would be a very big mistake.
米凯拉刚发来信息
Michaela just texted.
西蒙要文件的证据
Simon's asking for proof of the files.
叫她把他闷死
Tell her to suffocate him, and then maybe
然后我或许可以考虑原谅她
I'll consider forgiving her.
你到底在找什么
What are you even looking for?
我父亲曾以我的名义
All of the off-shore investments
做的离岸投资
my father used to put my name on.
离 离岸 开曼群岛那种
O-Off-shore like the Caymans?
我们该移居过去做冲浪教练
We should move there and become surf instructors.
你们还能在那儿举办婚礼
We could have your wedding there, too.
找着一个
Found one.
这个妞可以只办事不谈感情
She's down for no strings attached.
你这时候了还找伴
You're looking for a date right now?
我被关进去前怎么也得嗨一把
I gotta get some strange before I get locked up.
奥利弗
Oliver.
我们在那上面到线索的几率有多大
What are the chances that we find anything on there?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表