剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
如果我发现你给他灌输
Because if I sense you feeding him any information
任何你所谓的
that could prompt him to your version
-当晚事件的信息 -你是说事实
- of what happened that night. - You mean the truth?
我会因妨碍司法公正罪而逮捕你
I'll arrest you for obstruction of justice is my point.
警探只知道你和他们说的版本
The detectives only know what you told them.
所以只要咬定
So just stick to that story
你看到西蒙偷了文件然后饮弹自尽
that you saw Simon stealing the files and he shot himself.
他饮弹自尽的时候我不在场
I wasn't there when he shot himself.
西蒙会想起来的
Simon's gonna remember that.
奥立弗 看着我
Oliver, look at me.
你比你想象中的要会撒谎
You're a great liar, more than you realize.
所以去了之后说话越少越好
So just go in there and say as little as possible.
西蒙
Simon?
看看你
Look at you.
你醒了
You're awake.
我...我...
D-Did I -- did I, uh...
我真的做了吗
Did I do it?
你做了什么
Did you do what?
跟...
Come...
跟你表白了
Come out to you?
关于枪击他什么都不记得了
He doesn't remember anything about the shooting.
-你确定吗 -是的
- Are you sure? - Yes.
-他觉得我们说的是真的 -暂时的
- For all he knows, our story's true. - For now.
我看了些脑损伤的研究
I looked up brain injuries,
他们说这就像电脑恢复备份一样
and they say it's like a computer booting back up.
你起初可能什么都不记得
You might not remember anything at first,
但最终你都能记起来
but eventually, your memory can come back.
那也只是能记起来
Can come back,
现在还没有 所以奥立弗说的对
and that hasn't happened yet, so Oliver's right.
你们都回家放松一下
You all need to go home, breathe
因为现在看来我们没事
because right now we're okay.
我有种不好的预感
I don't feel good about this.
那你就不该来
Then you shouldn't have come.
我只是觉得我们应该告诉安娜丽丝
I just think we should've told Annalise.
那是邦尼的工作 她让我们等着
That was Bonnie's job, and she told us we should wait.
那至少我们应该告诉邦尼我们来...
Then we at least should've told Bonnie we were coming
别说话
Quiet.
许久没见 母亲
Salut, Maman.
现金支票
十万美元
如果你想要更多 打电♥话♥给多米尼克
If you want more, call Dominick.
他会来找我
He'll find me.
为了以防有人监听不要用本名
Just don't use your name in case anyone's listening.
我不会这么做的
I'm not doing this.
她会伤了你的心的 克里斯多夫
She's going to break your heart, Christophe.
她花了大把时间想要帮我
She spent her life trying to fix me.
她现在对男人们也那样
Now she does the same with men.
当她意识到没法帮他们时 她就不管了
When she realizes she can't fix them, she moves on.
她对多米尼克是这样
She did it with Dominick,
接着是弗兰克
then Frank,
现在是你...
now you...
她对多米尼克是这样
She did it with Dominick,
然后是弗兰克
then Frank,
现在是你...
now you...
你为什么要让他离开我
Why'd you want him to stop seeing me?
他是谋杀案嫌疑人
He was a murder suspect.
我想要保护你
I wanted to protect you.
是保护心宿二吧
Or you wanted to protect Antares.
联调局又在查爸爸了吗
Was the FBI after Dad again?
你♥爸♥爸根本不知道我见了克里斯多夫
Your father didn't know I saw Christophe.
韦斯
Wes.
所以你承认了 你让多米尼克杀了他
And you admit it then? You had Dominick kill him?
当然没有
Of course not.
那你为什么不帮他
Then why didn't you help him?
他给你留了语♥音♥留言
He left that voicemail for you.
什么留言
What voicemail?
韦斯被杀那晚在多米尼克的手♥机♥上留了言
Wes left a message on Dominick's phone the night he died.
我不知道
I didn't know.
-别撒谎了 -我没有
- Stop lying. - I'm not lying!
看着我
Regarde-moi.
看着我 我的宝贝
Regarde-moi, ma petite.
我只是想要保护你
I was only trying to protect you.
你是世界上最不可能保护我的人
You're the last person in the world who could ever protect me.
也许是这样的
Maybe that's true.
但我决不会伤害任何你爱的人
But I would never hurt anyone you loved.
请相信我
Please believe me.
-奥利弗表现怎么样 -还不错
- How'd Oliver do? - Not bad.
警探相信了那个基情故事
The detective bought the whole gay thing.
基情确实是真的
Well, the gay thing is true.
但其他的都是假的
Everything else is not.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's fine.
我应该为你♥爸♥爸的新庭审做准备的
I should be prepping in case your father gets a new trial
而不是让你也趟进这滩浑水
and not dragging you into this mess.
你为他做了这么多事
After everything you did,
我要是不帮你 他会揍我的
he'd knock my ass out if I didn't help you.
手♥机♥带在身边
Keep your phone close.
你所说的"脸面"
This isn't the version of a facial
跟我想的可不太一样
I was hoping you were talking about.
你听到AK说的了
You heard AK --
我们现在能做的最好的事就是照顾好自己
best thing we can do right now is self-care.
我觉得她的意思不是让你们去做美容
I don't think she meant have a spa day.
好吧 如果你们将来婚礼的照片上
Okay, well, don't get jelly
你看着像奥利弗的爹 可别生气
if you end up looking like Oli's daddy in the wedding photos.
过来 快点
Come with me. Right now.
你最好不要发短♥信♥给华盛顿那个人
You better not be texting your "D" from DC.
我只写了个"Hi" 而且没打算发出去
I only wrote "Hi." I'm not gonna send it.
听着 如果只是一♥夜♥情♥ 那我很乐意闭嘴
Look, I was okay keeping my mouth shut when this was a one-and-done,
但你很显然对他有感觉
but you clearly have feelings for him.
我没有
I don't.
好吧 事实是...
Fine. The truth is --
我不确定我有没有感觉
I don't know if I have feelings,
但是别担心 我不会做什么的
but don't worry. I'm not gonna act on them.
-你已经做了 -我没有
- You already did. - Again.
是因为你想和亚设在一起
Because you want to stay with Asher,
还是因为马库斯不在这里
or because Marcus doesn't live here?
我知道这不对
I know it was wrong.
也不公平
And mean.
但是这里总是发生可怕的事
But everything's always so horrible here.
而我在那里时
And when I was there,
我们为别人做好事时
when we were doing something good for people,
那种被人当成正常人的感觉太好了
I guess it was just nice to have someone only see me as me.
听我说...
Look...
你做了一件坏事
you did a bad thing,
而且已经无法挽回了
and you can't take that part back.
现在你得做出决定
So right now you need to make a decision.
是当一个出轨者还是一个不仅出轨还说谎的人
Do you want to be a cheater or a lying cheater?
因为真♥相♥总会浮出水面的
Because the truth's gonna come out.
就像西蒙的事一样
Just like it probably will about Simon.
所以...
So just...
决定一下你想要当哪种人吧
um, pick the type of person you want to be.
其他的交给亚设
The rest is up to Asher.
马库斯
Marcus?
不是
No.
米凯拉·普拉特
This is Michaela Pratt.
你对西蒙·德里克有什么看法
How would you describe your feelings toward Simon Drake?
我能直说吗
Can I be blunt?
我不喜欢他 但关系尚可
I was never a fan, but we were fine.
都是专业人士
Professional.
有证人说你们俩公开敌视对方
Well, witnesses say you were openly hostile toward one another.
两个竞争激烈的法学院学生
Two hyper-competitive law students
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表