剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
the account of one brain-trauma victim
而不是四个健康人
over four healthy minds?
特别是你的电脑上
Especially when there's proof on your computer
还有计划窃取文件的证据
that you were planning to steal those files?
西蒙绝对不会认
There's no way Simon's going to confess
自己没犯的罪的
to something he didn't do.
如果他想要绿卡就会
He will if he wants his green card.
这种叫特批签证
It's called an S-Visa.
政♥府♥会发这种签证给举报者
And the government grants them to whistle-blowers.
他只有交出心宿二文件
The only way the Feds give him whistle-blower status
当局才可能认定他为举报者
is if he gives them the Antares files,
但是我们丢了硬盘所以也没有文件
which we don't have because we lost the hard drive.
邦尼正在处理
Bonnie's taking care of that.
劳拉·卡斯蒂洛的手提包被列入证物当晚
You were working the night Laurel Castillo's bag
是你在值班
was logged into evidence.
有人比我先来
But someone got here before me
-从里面偷了东西 -我不记得了
- and stole something out of it. - I don't recall that.
你记得 你得告诉我是谁
You do, and you're gonna tell me who it was,
不然就拿不到这个了
otherwise you don't get this.
-泰根 等等 -我这辈子
- Tegan, wait! - I've listened to your whiny voice
已经听够了你的吵吵 米凯拉
enough for one lifetime, Michaela.
我的意思是你的作风跟你教我的霸道女王范儿
My point is you're not acting like the fearless boss-bitch
不一样
you taught me to be.
我警告过你 米凯拉 别追究了
I warned you, Michaela, to let this go,
但你太蠢了
but you were too dumb.
别再跟着我了
So stop following me,
不然我就叫保安把你拖出去扔街上
or I'll get security to physically throw your ass on the street.
你醒了 很好
You're awake. Good.
你要是愿意
The detective wants to take your statement tonight
警探想今晚来录口供
if you're up for it.
取消
Cancel it.
你是说改在明天
You mean reschedule it for tomorrow.
我是说不录口供了
I mean cancel it for good.
我搞错了
I got confused.
我那晚没看见劳拉
I didn't see Laurel there that night.
我知道情况有点吓人
I get how scary this is,
但劳拉·卡斯蒂诺差点害死你
but Laurel Castillo is the reason you almost died.
我记不清了
I can't be sure of that anymore.
西蒙 好好想一会
Simon, take a moment to think about it.
我想过了
I did.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
搞定了
We're good.
西蒙取消了跟警探的会面
Simon's canceled his appointment with the detectives.
-劳拉不在这 安娜丽丝 -什么
- Laurel's not here, Annalise. - What?
我来的时候她已经不在了
She was gone when I got here,
现在也不接电♥话♥
and now she's not answering her phone.
我想自首
I am open to turning myself in
因为窃取卡普兰·高德联合律所的文件
for stealing the files from Caplan & Gold
也因为携带了枪♥支♥
and for bringing the gun
导致西蒙·德雷克射伤自己
that Simon Drake used to shoot himself,
但你得知道 如果我这么做
but just know that, if I do that,
你也会倒霉
you'll suffer, too.
为什么
Why is that?
这部手♥机♥上存有
On this phone is proof
你给多米尼克打过数次电♥话♥的记录
that you called Dominick many times,
其中一些电♥话♥是他失踪时打的
including around when he went missing.
如果我被捕 我将把电♥话♥交给警方
So if I'm arrested, I'm gonna give this phone to the police,
他们就会查出
and they will find out
你在为我父亲工作
that you've been working for my father.
我不为你父亲工作
I don't work for your father.
他非法捐助了你的竞选
He illegally donated to your campaign.
我有证据
I have proof of that.
如果我在竞选检察长
And these are things that I wouldn't want people to know
我可不想让公众知道
if I was running for Attorney General.
你想要什么
What do you want?
告诉我谁杀了韦斯
Tell me who killed Wes.
感谢上帝
Dieu merci.
我不想待在这里
Je n'aimais pas l'idée d'en rester là.
闭嘴
Tais-toi.
这是劳拉 请留言
It's Laurel. Leave a message,
但我可能不会听
but I'll probably never listen.
没人接
No answer.
瞒着你这事我很难受
It killed me to keep this from you,
但你要上最高法♥院♥
but you were going to the Supreme Court.
-不能再给你添麻烦 -停
- You didn't need more problems. - Stop.
我知道你想保护我
I know you're trying to protect me.
我不能因此而生你的气
I can't be mad at you for that.
你当然可以
Of course you can.
我已经没力气生你的气了 弗兰克
I don't have the energy to be mad at you anymore, Frank,
生任何人的气
or anyone else.
这次我们就原谅自己
Let's just forgive ourselves for once,
即使我们不值得被原谅
even if we don't deserve it.
来电
邦尼
这是安娜丽丝·基廷的语♥音♥信箱
You've reached the voicemail of Annalise Keating.
请留言
Please leave a message.
安娜丽丝 我知道硬盘在谁那里
Annalise, I know who has the drive.
是丹沃 他把两边都耍了
It's Denver. He's playing both sides.
她又开始了
She's at it again.
如果你不处理 我来
Well, if you don't handle it, I will.
你说那晚你没有听到韦斯的留言
You said you never got Wes' voicemail from that night.
我跟你说过了 多米尼克没有给我发信息
I told you, Dominick never gave me the message --
说一次实话
Tell me the truth for once!
你收到信息了
You got the message.
我知道你收到了
I know you did.
我没有
I didn't.
我拿到你的通话记录了
I got your phone records.
这些是你母亲的通话记录
These are your mother's phone records.
你要是说出去你在哪里拿到的 我不会承认
You tell anyone where you got this, and I will deny it.
这个也是
Same goes for this.
为什么韦斯给多米尼克
Why did you call Wes back
留言十分钟后 你会给他打电♥话♥
10 minutes after he left Dominick that voicemail?
紧急情况
我是克里斯多夫
It's Christophe.
我有麻烦了
I'm in trouble.
我们可能都有麻烦了
We all could be.
收到后赶紧给我回电
Call me as soon as you get this.
我给他打电♥话♥是因为我想帮他
I called him back because I wanted to help him,
-帮你们俩 -不
- to help you both. - No.
你是在帮你自己
You were helping yourself,
爸爸 还有你那破银行账户
Dad, and your stupid bank account.
来电
未知号♥码
你好
Hello?
怎么了
What's wrong?
警♥察♥在找我麻烦
I'm in trouble with the police.
为什么
For what?
不重要
It doesn't matter.
只知道他们可能也会找她
Just know they might come after her, too.
如果她因为我而惹上麻烦
And if anything happened to her because of me...
你要尽全力保护她
Just do whatever you can to keep her safe.
克里斯多夫 让我帮你
Christophe, let me help you.
-我得挂了 -克里斯多夫
- I have to go. - Christophe!
如果韦斯自首了
If Wes turned himself in,
就会牵连到我 爸爸 公♥司♥
it would blow back on me, Dad, the company.
-这是你最怕的事 -不是 不是
- That was your biggest fear. - No. No.
因为这就意味着不能上市
'Cause then that would mean no going public,
拿不到爸爸许诺给你的钱
no getting whatever money Dad promised you,
所以你
so you --
-你杀了韦斯 -我没有
- you killed Wes. - I didn't!
-我得挂了 -克里斯多夫
- I have to go. - Christophe!
怎么了
What is it?
他要去警局
He's going to the police.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表