剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How To Get Away With Murder"...
我们需要一个门面案例 所以你们三个
We need a face case, so the three of you are
要在这些邮件里找到一个
gonna dig through this mail until we find one.
看他的名字
Look at his name.
-什么名字 -内特·勒西
- What is it? - Nate Lahey.
有证据能证明♥心♥宿二资助了你的竞选
There's evidence here that links Antares to your campaign funds.
-我销毁了 -为什么
- I destroyed it. - Why?
因为我想保住工作
Because I want to keep my job here.
告诉我你找到多米尼克了
Tell me you found Dominick.
我们有更严重的问题 邦尼·温特波顿
We have a bigger problem -- Bonnie Winterbottom.
那就挤一点时间出来给劳拉
Then make the time for Laurel!
别说你是为了劳拉 我们都知道不是
Don't tell me it's about Laurel. We both know it's not.
当然不是 是为了救我自己
Of course it's not! It was about saving me.
你母亲的资料显示她有精神病史
Your mother's files show a history of mental illness.
躁郁症
Bipolar I.
她一直住在医院用药
She was hospitalized until she was so drugged out
直到她对自己和其他人都没有威胁为止
that she was no longer considered a danger to herself.
你为什么还留着多米尼克的手♥机♥
Why do you still have Dominick's phone?
我是克里斯多夫
It's Christophe.
劳拉 那是你父亲 他每天都会打电♥话♥
Laurel, that's your father. He's been calling every day.
那不是我父亲
It's not my father!
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
-那不是西班牙语 -是法语 安静
- That's not Spanish. -It's French. Quiet.
多米尼克
...Dominick.
她是不是说我杀了多米尼克
Did she just say I killed Dominick?
你这电♥话♥打得真不是时候
Now's not a good time.
你知不知道内特他爸在监狱蹲了33年了
Did you know Nate's dad has been in jail for 33 years?
什么
What?
她不知道 你看 你欠我50块
She didn't know. See? You owe me 50 bucks.
康纳尔 快解释
Connor, explain.
有一份卷宗是一个叫内特·勒西的
One of the files that came in is for a 71-year-old
71岁的谋杀犯
convicted murderer named Nate Lahey.
好吧 但那也未必就是内特的父亲
Okay, that doesn't mean that that's Nate's father.
我黑进了他的监狱记录
I-I hacked into his prison records.
唯一记录在案的家人就是内特
The only family member listed is our Nate.
内特没告诉过你
Nate didn't tell you any of this?
-没有 -他为什么会把卷宗寄过来
- No. - Okay, but why would he put
而不是直接跟你说
the file in the mail instead of just talking to you?
我得挂了
I have to go.
好 我知道 她可以帮我们
Okay. I know. She can help us.
怎么帮 她是个法国杀手
How? She a French assassin?
-她知道些什么 -几乎全部
- What does she know? - Almost everything.
-你在开玩笑吧 -怎么会的
- Are you kidding me? - How?
多米尼克就像是她儿子 他们每天都联♥系♥
Dominick's like her son. They talk every day.
他跟她说我怀孕了 他要过来告诉我
He told her that I was pregnant and that he was coming here
我爸爸已经知道了
to tell me that my father already knew.
所以她才会一直给他打电♥话♥
That's why she kept calling Dominick's phone,
因为她担心他出事了
because she was worried that something had happened to him.
他的手♥机♥在你手上
You have his phone.
这足以表明他确实出事了
That's proof you're the something that happened to him.
我告诉她我在他租的车里发现的
I told her that I found it in his rental car.
她认为我爸爸杀了他
Now she thinks my dad killed him.
这需要消化 我知道 但是她会过来
It's a lot, I know, but she's gonna come here,
然后会在监护权听证会上作证
and she's gonna testify against my dad at the custody hearing.
-说什么 -说我爸爸不是个好父亲
- And say what? - That he's a bad father.
他们抚养我时她亲眼所见
That she saw it firsthand when they raised me.
这方案很好
This is a good plan.
别发疯了
Stop acting crazy!
我就应该把你扔在精神科
I should've left your ass to rot in the psych ward,
因为此时此刻我觉得你就该待在那
because right now I'm thinking that's where you need to be.
我去求艾萨克保你出来
Had to beg Isaac to get you out,
全是出于好意
out of the goodness of my heart.
同时 我还放下了集体诉讼
Meanwhile, I'm neglecting my class-action suit
因为我希望你能母子团聚
all because I want you to get your son back.
我也希望
That is all I want, too.
是你让局面变得一团糟
You're the reason why we're in this mess.
该长大了
So grow the hell up.
让你妈妈别来
Tell your mother to back off.
不然我就走了 再也不回来
Or I'm gonna walk out of here and I'm not coming back.
你说得对
You're right.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但是现在她知道了这些事 她是不会愿意
But she's not gonna sit at home on the couch
在家里待着等消息的
now that she knows any of this.
她可以帮我们 我保证
She can help us. I promise.
逍遥法外
第四季 第十一集
她妈不是疯了吗
I thought her mom was crazy.
是得了躁郁症
She's bipolar.
不管是什么 难道她的精神状态
Well, either way, won't her mental-health issues
不会让她的证词变得不可靠吗
make whatever she says on the stand unreliable?
你看 即使不是律师也知道这个主意很糟
See? Even the non-lawyer here thinks this is a terrible idea.
不糟
It's not.
我来不是为了问你们的意见的
And I didn't come here for any of your opinions.
衣服的意见也不想听
Not even on that outfit?
试试那件我为了去艾登父母家而买♥♥的粉色外套
Try the pink blazer I had to buy for Easter at Aiden's mom's.
我们还是谈谈更严重的问题吧
Okay. Can we talk about the bigger concern here?
西蒙醒了
Simon waking up?
韦斯给多米尼克打了电♥话♥
That Wes called Dominick.
是克里斯多夫给多米尼克打了电♥话♥
Christophe called Dominick.
-他为什么不告诉我们 -也许他说了
- Why wouldn't he tell any of us? - Maybe he did.
什么意思 他告诉你了
What does that mean? He told you?
没有 但是很明显劳拉喜欢对我们有所隐瞒
No, but it's obvious that Laurel likes to hide things from us.
我不知道韦斯和多米尼克的事
I didn't know about Wes and Dominick.
这身好点吗
Better?
粉色太俗套了
The pink feels a-a little cliche.
劳拉
Laurel.
韦斯为什么没有告诉你
Why wouldn't Wes tell you that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我现在的头等要事就是夺回孩子
I just need to focus on getting my baby back right now.
我只是觉得这没道理啊
Look. I'm just saying it doesn't make sense.
米凯拉 我现在不能怀疑韦斯
Michaela, I can't start doubting Wes right now!
好吗
Please?
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事 我觉得法官肯定会喜欢粉色
It's okay. I think the judge is really gonna like the pink.
我妈也会喜欢
As will my mother.
走吧
Let's go.
好了 哥几个继续整理内特爸爸的案子吧
Okay, boys, let's get to work on Nate's dad.
这是他的所有逮捕报告 判刑文件
Here are all of his arrest reports, sentencing transcripts --
我的心不能再承受冤枉事了
Oh, my heart can't take any more injustice.
安娜丽丝可不管
Annalise doesn't care.
这是个测试吗
Was it a test?
你觉得我不会注意到
Did you think I wasn't paying attention?
可能吧
Maybe.
那我通过了吗
Did I pass?
我小时候他就在坐牢
He was in jail since I was a kid...
因为贩毒
for drugs,
还违反了假释条例
stupid parole violations.
我们每个月都会去看他
We'd visit him every month,
但他打死一个狱友后 我妈就和他断了联♥系♥
but Mom cut off contact after he beat another inmate to death.
我那时...15岁
I was...15.
就这些
Now we're here.
说实话我不知道
And honestly I got no idea
他到底值不值得你的帮助
if he's a guy who deserves your help.
我会深挖这些文件
I'm gonna dig through these files.
-但你没时间 -我有
- Only if you have time. - I do.
你还要忙劳拉的监护权听证会
You've got Laurel's custody hearing--
内特 就让我为你做一次好事吧
Nate, let me do something nice for you for once.
别抱太大希望
Don't get your hopes up.
我从来就没有过
I never do.
我从没看她这么紧张过
I've never seen her this nervous.
-是你紧张吧 -什么
- I think that's you. - What?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表