剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How To Get Away With Murder"...
我把孩子打掉了
I had an abortion.
你确定孩子不是我的吗
Are you sure the baby's not mine?
不是你的
It's not yours.
搜"特伦特·斯托克顿"
Search "Trent Stockton."
在心宿二工作过 后来被杀的那个人
The guy that worked for Antares and got killed.
这是停终令
It's a cease-and-desist letter.
限制访问
需要二次验证
可能会发到泰根手♥机♥上
This could go to Tegan's phone.
关掉 关掉
Ohh! Um, uh, close out, close out.
我在关
I'm trying!
宝贝 我还在办公室
Hey, baby. I'm still at the office.
我喜欢你那么努力的样子 宝贝
Well, I love that you're working so hard, boo.
现在他们知道我在干什么 接下来就更难了
It's gonna be even harder now that they know what I'm doing.
你告诉我是因为...
And you're telling me because...?
我需要帮助
I need help.
为了你孩子这样做
Do it for your boys.
他们想让你回家 对吧
They want you home, right?
我是克劳蒂亚 我们同意了
It's Claudia. We in.
看看你都做了什么
Look at what you've done!
你就是她炒掉的人 邦尼
You're the one she fired. Bonnie.
我不应该感到惊讶
I shouldn't have been surprised.
但我还是惊讶
But I was.
我没想到我们会沦落至此
I wanted to believe that we were above this.
我们伤害彼此 一直在互相伤害
We hurt each other. We always have.
我已经厌倦了
I was just tired of it --
怨恨 愤怒 主要是需求
resentment, anger, but mostly the need,
这才是一切的关键 邦尼的需求
'cause that's what all this was about -- Bonnie's need.
所以我才炒了她 因为我想
That's why I fired her, because I wanted to worry about
关注我自己的需求
what I needed for once.
这又有什么错
And what's so wrong about that? Really?
这么做难道就是魔鬼了
Does that make me a monster?
告诉她真♥相♥ 邦尼使用了
Tell her the truth -- that Bonnie used
假身份 你立刻终止了治疗
a false identity, you ended it right away.
违反了保密协议 这是什么解决方案
Violate confidentiality. How is that a solution?
如果有明确切迫切的威胁
We have a duty to warn patients
我们有义务告知病人
of any clear and imminent threat to them.
如果该威胁的结果是严重的身体创伤
If the threat is of serious bodily injury.
邦尼跟我可不是这么说的
That's not what Bonnie communicated to me.
你能确定吗
Do you know that for sure?
这是肯定回答
Is that a yes?
你觉得我是个魔鬼
You think I'm a monster?
不
No.
下次回答快点 好让我相信你
Answer faster next time so that I can believe you.
我是在想你说的话
I-I was just thinking about what you just said.
哪一部分
Which part?
你需要花更多时间在自己身上
You needing more time for yourself.
所以你才炒了邦尼
That's the reason that you fired Bonnie.
-是的 -好
- It was. - Okay.
但我希望你考虑下
But I'd also like you to consider
另一个原因
that there's another reason.
向她建议换一个心理医生
Recommend another therapist.
她刚开始向我坦露心扉
She's just starting to open up.
刚开始
Starting to.
那总比已经吐露完要好
That's better than already having done so.
如果她又开始酗酒了呢
And if she falls off the wagon?
你没办法强逼一个人不喝酒
You can't make someone be sober if they don't want to be.
那也不意味着我应该
That doesn't mean I need to be the one
把她推向深渊
to push her towards the bar.
经历了重大损失的人们
Some people who've experienced immense loss
会产生防御机制以避免更大的损失
develop a defense to more loss.
一种在人们离开之前就把人推开的本能
It's an instinct to push people away before they leave us.
我多年来都沉浸在满足别人的需求之中
I was drowning in other people's needs for years --
客户 学生
clients, my students.
能不被他们打扰才是美梦成真
Them leaving me alone was a dream come true.
我不想说的
I don't want to tell you this.
艾萨克
Isaac.
-她失去了一个孩子 -什么
- She lost a baby. - What?
上一个疗程 邦尼提到
In our last session, Bonnie mentioned
安娜丽丝失去了一个孩子
that Annalise had lost a child.
你现在才告诉我
And you're just telling me this now?
因为我知道你会是这种反应
'Cause I knew you were gonna react like this.
倍受压力 心烦意乱的人是你
You're the one coming in here stressed, agitated.
她在诱发你 艾萨克
She's triggering you, Isaac.
这一点就足够把她转给别人了
That's reason enough to transfer her care.
不 这正是为什么我最适合她
No, it is the reason that I am the right therapist for her.
她是个已经50岁
She's a 50-year-old woman
却还未能面对曾经失去的东西的女人
who hasn't even begun to deal with her own loss.
我面对了 是你帮助的我
I have. You helped me with that.
这才是我的问题
And that's all I'm asking for here --
如何在不违反保密协议也不把她转走的情况下
a way out of this that isn't breaking confidentiality
解决这个问题
or transferring her off to another therapist.
求你了
Please, okay?
你一直都比我聪明
You were always way smarter than me.
你一直都有这种想要独处的渴求吗
Have you always had this extreme desire to be alone?
还是过去几年才开始的
Or is this something that's happened in the past few years,
自从你失去了
since you've lost someone
生命中非常重要的某个人之后
who seemingly was a major part of your life?
从她的丈夫问起
Ask her about the husband.
然后才能进一步到孩子
That'll get her to the baby.
我在说的是山姆
I'm talking about Sam specifically.
又来了 如此突如其来
Here you go again, dropping a bomb out of nowhere.
听着 你进步非常大 真的
Look, you've done some great work in here, truly...
但是我们还没谈过失去山姆这件事
but the loss of Sam is something we haven't discussed.
但是比起让这伤痛突然出现
And rather than have that grief resurface
导致你又开始酗酒
when it can really upend your sobriety,
我更希望你现在就能面对它
I want to encourage you to deal with it now.
我要给你布置个作业
I'm gonna give you some homework.
我有工作 我可不想做什么作业
I have a job. I don't want homework, as well.
我希望你写一封信给山姆
I want you to write a letter to Sam.
从内心出发 写下你对于
Write from your gut, how you feel
他离世之后发生的所有事做何感想
about everything that's happened to you since he's passed,
写下所有未解之结
all the issues that feel unresolved.
我们看看你会写些什么
We'll see what comes up.
逍遥法外
第四季 第六集
怎么回事
Hey. What the hell?
你不接电♥话♥
You weren't answering your phone.
因为我不能接
Because I'm not allowed to.
克劳蒂亚打了电♥话♥
Claudia called.
地检办公室今早给她妈妈
The D.A.'s office delivered a letter
寄了封信
to her mother this morning.
威胁如果她不退出集体诉讼
They're threatening to seize their house
他们就会收缴她的房♥子
if she doesn't take her name off the class action.
你们也许不会相信 但是我犯了个错
You're not gonna believe this, but I made a mistake.
我当初未予采纳
I ignored ADA Winterbottom here
助理检察官温特波顿就弗吉尼亚·克罗斯一事
when she tried to warn me that there would be fallout
后续影响提出的警告
from the Virginia Cross firing.
幸好她没听我的
Well, thank God she didn't listen to me.
而现在我们很快就能
And now we are just days away
让基廷剩余的原告
from getting what's left of Keating's plaintiffs
退出集体诉讼
to drop out of the class action,
藉以给办公室的每个人省下
thereby saving everyone in this office
大量复审案子的时间
hours upon hours of retrying cases.
我相信每个人都同意
And that, I am sure we can all agree,
这值得庆祝
is something to celebrate.
所以请大家为助理检察官温特波顿女士
So please, let's give a big round of applause
鼓掌
to Ms. ADA Winterbottom.
这叫民事资产没收
It's called civil asset forfeiture.
意思是若任何资产曾被用于犯罪
And it means the city can seize any assets
则政♥府♥有权没收
if it's used in the commission of a crime.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表