剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
I want you to say exactly what I tell you.
离开时经理叫男子出示证件
The manager made the guy show his I.D. On the way out.
他叫比尔·斯坦顿
His name's Bill Stanton.
他在市政厅对面的酒吧工作
He works at a bar across from City Hall.
安娜丽丝
Annalise!
我不会放弃案子
I'm not dropping the case.
我知道 本叫我来这
I know. Ben asked me to be here.
为什么
Why?
因为他特别害怕你会输
Because he's terrified you're going to lose the case.
告诉我你有计划了
Please tell me you have a plan.
我昨晚弄到一些证据
I got some new evidence last night.
-什么证据 -你会知道的
- What is it? - You'll see.
好好坐着看好戏吧
Sit back and enjoy the show.
他是个风流鬼
He's a real dog with the ladies.
说重点 弗兰克
Just get to the point, Frank.
猜他和谁搞上了
Guess who he's screwing?
辩方可以继续了吗
Is the defense ready to proceed?
可以了 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
我想请出我方下位证人
I'd like to call my next witness.
你的首席辩护律师
It's your Chief Defender.
弗吉尼亚·克罗斯
Virginia Cross.
反对 没有提前通知
Objection! No prior notice was given.
证人是在昨晚得到辩护证据后
The witness was added after exculpatory evidence
增加的
was received late last night.
法官阁下 我是被告的前律师
Your Honor, I'm the defendant's former attorney,
并非重要证人
not a material witness.
情况变了
That's not true anymore.
我想申请将克罗斯女士
In fact, I'd like permission to treat Ms. Cross
作为敌意证人
as a hostile witness.
你在公设律师事务所任何职 克罗斯女士
What's your title at the Public Defender's office, Ms. Cross?
首席公设律师
Chief Public Defender.
县里是不是在过去三年
And is it true that the county has cut your budget
削减了你们百分之三十五的预算
by 35 percent in the last 3 years?
是的
Yes.
我们都知道
As we all know,
政♥府♥各部门的预算都被减了
budgets across the entire government have been cut.
削减后
And with those cuts, do you feel
你仍觉得你们能够
that you're still able to provide
有效代理每一位客户的权益吗
effective representation to each client
即时你们有的律师
even though some of your lawyers
必需同时处理两百件案子
will have over 200 cases at once?
虽然很有挑战 但我们全力以赴
It's challenging, but we do our best.
你们有没有可能
And does your best entail
因工作过重而犯错呢
being overwhelmed and making mistakes?
任何工作都有可能出错
Mistakes happen in any job.
我肯定你也犯过错
I'm sure you've made some in your career.
当然
Oh, of course.
但问题是你有没有
But the question is did you make a mistake
在我的客户第一次受审时犯错
in overlooking a key piece of evidence
忽略了一条关键证据
in my client's first trial?
法官阁下 基廷女士显然
Your Honor, Ms. Keating is clearly taunting the witness
在用她手头的材料挑衅证人
with whatever she's holding.
这是一台取款机的录像
This is footage from an ATM machine
我想申请将其列为证据 法官阁下
which I'd like to enter into evidence, Judge.
我们为何现在才知道这条证据
Why are we just hearing of this evidence?
因为昨晚
Because the witness just delivered it
证人才将它放到我门外
to my doorstep last night.
对吗 克罗斯女士
Isn't that right, Ms. Cross?
克罗斯女士
Ms. Cross?
法官阁下 基廷女士必需告诉我们
Your Honor, Ms. Keating needs to tell us
-录像里是什么 -助理检察官说得对
- what's on that footage. - The A.D.A.'s right.
我们放吧
Let's play it,
如果您允许的话 法官阁下
if that's okay with you, Your Honor.
我同意播放
I'll allow it.
你为什么一直把线索藏起来
Why did you keep this evidence hidden this whole time?
是不是因为你想维护
Is it because you were protecting your position
-自己首席辩护律师的地位 -不是
- as Chief Defender and -- - No.
我是在处理本的上诉时才看到的
I only saw it when I was working on Ben's appeal.
那是什么时候 两三年前
And when was that? 2, 3 years ago?
它本来在一个盒子里
It was in a box
里面还有那一片所有的监控录像
with all the security footage from that area.
所以初审阶段
So you had this in your possession
这东西就在你那里
during the first trial?
我那时只有45分钟的准备时间
I had 45 minutes to prep a case back then!
我在哪儿找45个小时
How was I supposed to find 45 hours
去看监控录像的每个细节
to watch every second of that security footage?
所以这怪不了你咯
Oh, so we can't blame you.
这是公设律师办公室的错
It's the Public Defender's office
因为
that's at fault, here, because --
-我不是这么说的 -你说得很清楚了
- That's not what I said! - You've made your point.
你无法提供有效辩护
You can't provide effective counsel,
所以加班加点 薪水低薄
so you're overwhelmed, underpaid,
这就是你的借口
and that's the excuse.
我没什么借口
I don't have an excuse.
我错了
It was a mistake.
我是一个人
I'm human.
我犯了错
I made a mistake.
很严重 很严重的错
A terrible, terrible mistake.
真的对不起
I am so sorry.
你真是疯了
You have officially lost it.
你现在就进电梯
You're getting back on this elevator
再也不要来这里
and never coming here again.
我有证据 米凯拉
I have proof, Michaela.
我在地检办公室拿到了
I got access to the FAA's flight log
联邦航♥空♥局的飞行日志 你看
at the D.A.'s office, and look.
韦斯死的那天 我父亲的飞机
My father's jet landed in Philadelphia
曾经在费城停靠
the day Wes died.
多米尼克可能在上面
Dominick was probably on it.
所以你要进去 替韦斯赢下比赛
So you go back in there, and you win this for Wes.
去跟她谈谈
Go talk to her.
我不知道说什么
I don't know what to say.
没关系
That's okay.
你为什么要这么做
Why'd you do it?
你让我负责这个案子是为了赢
Listen, you put me on the case to win,
我赢了
and that's what I did.
你可以在内庭拿出这段录像
You could have shown that footage in chambers.
大家都不需要知道它是怎么来的
No one needed to know where it came from.
但你冲着我来了 为什么
But you came for me. Why?
你就那么渴望被他们接受吗
Are you that desperate to be accepted by them?
-我会被取消律师资格 安娜丽丝 -不
- I'm going to be disbarred, Annalise! - No.
他们既然没取消我的资格 也不会取消你的
If they didn't disbar me, they're not going to disbar you.
这是因为贾斯敏
This was about Jasmine.
你很生气 你需要找个人发泄
You were angry and you needed to take it out on someone.
不是
No.
就没有别的办法打赢官司吗
So there weren't other ways to win this case?
当然有
Of course there were.
但你却选择拿这个女人
But you chose to jeopardize
一生的事业来冒险
this woman's entire career anyway.
这是为了大局着想
It was for the greater good.
我可以帮当事人打赢官司 我知道该怎么做
I can win my client's cases. I know how to do that.
但那些当事人都被司法系统所伤害
But now when they've already been beaten down by the system.
贾斯敏也因此而死
Jasmine died because of that,
天知道本会怎么样
and God knows what'll happen to Ben.
你一直在贬低
You know, you keep downplaying
自己帮这些人所赢得的胜利
these major victories that you've won for these people --
因为我赢得太晚了
Because I won them too late!
司法系统已经没用了
Listen. The system's failing.
公社律师办公室没有资源
The Public Defender's office has no resources,
而穷♥人♥在为此买♥♥单
and poor people are paying the price for it.
我们都知道 但我们都在忍♥耐
And we all know it, but we tolerate it.
没有人想办法去解决
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表