剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
你担心见到她的妈妈
You're nervous about meeting the mom.
我才不
I am not.
我们打赌吗
We making bets yet?
赌什么
What are we betting on?
赌她会疯到什么程度
About how crazy she's gonna be.
好了 不准再用那个词了
Okay, no one's allowed to use that word anymore.
劳拉
Laurel!
说英语 为上庭做准备
English so that you're ready for the stand.
好的
Oh. Oui.
卡斯蒂洛夫人 我是弗兰克
Mrs. Castillo, I'm Frank.
-安娜丽丝 -我是
- Annalise. - Yes.
我真不知道该如何感谢你
I don't have the words to thank you.
-没事 -不
- It's okay. - No.
你最近照顾劳拉比我这个母亲还称职
You have been more a mother to Laurel than me lately.
-快来 -好吧
- Come. - Oh, okay.
-好了 -妈妈
- All right. - Mom.
走吧 我们该走了
Let's go. We should go.
妈 米凯拉会在我们进去之前帮你整理一下
Mom, Michaela's gonna go freshen you up before we go in.
好主意
Good idea.
真的 我们不直接进去吗
Really? Shouldn't we go inside?
快点去 就...
Uh, do it now. Just --
这边请 卡斯蒂洛夫人
Right this way, Mrs. Castillo.
叫我桑德琳就行
Call me Sandrine.
我还以为你会保护你妈妈免受这件事的干扰
And here I thought you'd try to protect your mother from all this.
你让我别无选择
You gave me no choice.
他怎么样了
How is he?
非常好
He's perfect.
医生说他很快就能回家了
The doctors are saying he should be home soon.
回你的家 前提是给我我要的东西
Your home, if you'd just give me what I want.
硬盘不在我这
I don't have the hard drive.
劳拉
Laurel.
别担心 我们说完了
Don't worry. We're finished.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
别管他
Ignore him.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你说"不是我♥干♥的"是什么意思
What do you mean, "I didn't do it"?
韦斯
Wes.
你仅仅由于一个误会就毁了我们这个家
It's a shame you're destroying our family
真的很可惜
because of a misunderstanding.
卡斯蒂洛女士 你在怀孕期有服用可♥卡♥因♥吗
Ms. Castillo, did you use cocaine during your pregnancy?
当然没有
Of course not.
你有做药检吗
Were you ever tested for it?
嗯 我的产科医生 黄医生
Yes. My OB, Dr. Huang,
说我的三次血小板检查包括了药检
told me that three of my blood panels had included drug testing.
反对 传闻证据
Objection. Hearsay.
我这里有实验室报告 法官阁下
I have the lab reports right here, Your Honor,
正如你们所见 全都证明她没有吸毒
and as you can see, all show no drug use.
这些都是预约会诊 法官大人
These are all scheduled appointments, Your Honor.
你是说唯一有效的血检是她产后
Are you saying that the only blood tests that matter
在圣伊迪丝医院做的那些
are the ones taken at St. Edith's lab postpartum?
没错 这是我们的看法
That is our contention, yes.
法官阁下 我提请将以下关于
Your Honor, I'd like to enter into evidence
圣伊迪丝医院实验室的记录列入证据
the following records that show that St. Edith's lab
该实验室在去年有八次药检出错
has had eight false-positive drug results
导致结果呈阳性
in the past year.
这个数据并不能推♥翻♥
This data doesn't discredit the fact
卡斯蒂洛女士在分娩时
that Ms. Castillo was displaying
表现出的极端的轻躁狂症状
extreme hypomania at the time of delivery,
导致她在医院的精神病科
to the point where she was hospitalized
住了五天的事实
in a psych ward for five days.
因为卡斯蒂洛女士一醒来就被束缚
Because Ms. Castillo woke up restrained
又发现孩子被自己的父亲偷走
and discovered that her father had stolen her son.
注意措词 基廷女士
Careful, Ms. Keating.
抱歉
My apologies.
发现她的父亲取得了孩子的监护权
Had gotten custody of her son.
对此你有什么感觉 卡斯蒂洛女士
And what was your reaction to that news, Ms. Castillo?
绝望
Devastation.
像是身体的一部分被夺走了 但是更糟
It was like a part of my body had been taken, but worse.
但至少你的孩子是跟你的父亲在一起
At least your child was with your father
不是陌生人
and not with a stranger.
还不如跟陌生人在一起
I would've felt better if he would've been with a stranger.
为什么 你认为孩子在你父亲那里不安全吗
Why? Did you not think your child was safe in your father's hands?
我父亲从来都没有把我或是家里任何人
My father has never had my, or anyone in my family's,
放在心上
best interests in mind.
所以你认为你的孩子和你待在一起更好
So you believe that your child is better off with you?
-当然了 -为什么
- Of course. - Why?
-我是他的母亲 -你刚刚经历了
- I'm his mother. - Well, you've just been through
那么痛苦的经历 卡斯蒂洛女士
a very traumatic experience, Ms. Castillo.
你不认为你需要时间恢复吗
You don't think that you need time to recover?
让我的儿子重回身边是唯一能帮我恢复的事
Getting my son back is the only thing that's gonna help me recover.
我还没来得及看他一眼
I never got to see him.
也没有机会抱抱他 摸摸他
I never got the chance to hold him, touch him.
你能想像吗
Can you imagine?
孩子在你的身体里待了七个月
Having the child who grew inside of you for seven months,
你每时每刻都在担心他 跟他说话
who you spent every second worrying about, talking to.
你能想像一觉醒来发现孩子被带走的感受吗
Can you imagine waking up to find out he'd been taken?
而且完全不经你的同意
Without your consent?
我爱我的儿子
I love my son.
我只想有机会做他的妈妈
I just want the chance to be his mother.
这只是第一回合
It's just round one.
法官被打动了 劳拉 我看到了
The judge was moved, Laurel. I saw it with my own eyes.
我只看到她在数还有几分钟能吃午饭
All I saw was her counting the minutes till lunch.
还是别高兴得太早
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
这就是她是一个好律师的原因
This is what makes her a good lawyer.
真的 她虽然看起来很讨厌
Seriously. She seems like a big jerk,
但这正是她的魅力所在
but it -- it's all part of her charm.
你是谁来着
Who are you again?
弗兰克 妈妈
Frank, Mom.
我跟你说过他
I told you about him.
想起来了
Right.
我们去吃午饭吧
Let's get you some lunch.
我们庭上见
I'll see you guys back here.
一会儿见
We'll hang later.
-真是尴尬 -才没有
- Well, that was mortifying. - It was not.
克里斯多夫的语♥音♥留言怎么办
Oh. What are we doing about the Christophe voicemail?
我在想可以从证物里拿到韦斯的电♥话♥
'Cause I was thinking we could get Wes' phone from evidence.
-不行 -那样我们就可以查出
- No. - It'll help us find out
他和多米尼克联♥系♥了多少次了
how many times he and Dominick spoke.
安娜丽丝已经把这事交给邦尼了
Annalise has already got Bonnie on it.
-她们和好了 -暂时
- They made up? - For now.
证物数据库
韦斯·吉宾斯
受害者物品清单
移♥动♥电♥话♥
有人镜像了我的电脑
Someone is mirroring my computer.
这是唯一的解释 对吗
That's the only explanation, right?
我得去你办公室看一下
I'd have to come to your office to see.
不行 我连电♥话♥都不应该打给你
No, I shouldn't even be talking to you on my phone.
等等 为什么 你认为是丹沃
Wait. Wait. Why? Do you think this is Denver?
你觉得他在监视我们
D-- You think he's spying on all of us?
-邦邦说的 -真的吗
- BonBon thinks that? - Are you serious?
-告诉他们别担心 -好 但是你能..
- Just tell them not to worry. - Uh, okay, but can you j--
你干什么
What are you doing?
找窃听器
Looking for bugs.
你吓到我了
Okay, now I'm scared.
卡斯蒂洛女士
Ms. Castillo,
为什么你十几岁的时候
why were you admitted to a rehab program
会去参加康复治疗
when you were a teenager?
反对 无关问题
Objection. Relevance.
我正在构建关联 法官阁下
I'm trying to establish a pattern here, Your Honor.
反对无效 请回答
Overruled. You may answer.
我得了饮食失调证
I had an eating disorder.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表