剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Oh, my God. Are -- Are you about to propose?
不是
No!
好吧 那你背后是什么
Okay, then... what is behind your back?
这个
This!
我不求婚 我爱你
I'm not proposing. I mean, I love you.
但我们现在的状态还没准备好结婚
But we're a mess and not ready for marriage,
尤其是我们现在还要完成
especially if we're all about to go through
这么愚蠢的心宿二计划
with this stupid Antares plan.
所以你也承认这个计划很愚蠢
So you admit the plan is stupid.
当然 我们都疯了 但我们一定要做
Of course! We're all crazy. But we're doing it.
为了劳拉和韦斯
For Laurel and Wes
和这个世界的正义
and everything that's right in the world.
好吧 我的重点是
Okay, my point is,
这样你就知道我爱你 也爱我们在一起
this is how you know I love you and our life together...
而不是我们在一起之前的人生
and not any life that came before that.
等等 等等 这真的值两万块吗
Wait, wait. Was it really 20 grand?
别拦我
Just let me do this.
好
Yeah!
有几个地方没喷到
You missed a few spots.
那里还有那里
There and there.
对 没错 都糊上
Yeah, that's right. Sauce it up.
希望这瓶挤完之后
I don't want to see a patch of white
一点白的都看不到
by the time that bottle's done.
好 接招吧艾登 我是城里的新潮人
Yeah. Take that, Aiden! I'm the new boo in town.
看来这周五我就能解构病毒
So it looks like I'll be able to deconstruct the virus by Friday.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我还以为我为了入籍只能
I thought I was gonna have to ask you to marry me
向你求婚了
for citizenship.
不用 明天见
No need. Uh, see you tomorrow.
康纳尔
Connor?
进来
Get in.
请进
Come in.
你在庭上做了伪证
You perjured yourself on that stand.
没有
No.
我当然有可能会复发
Of course I run the risk of relapsing.
你最清楚这一点了
You of anyone knows that.
但你却撒谎了 为什么
But you lied. Why?
你不停地说
You've repeatedly stated
是因为这个案子才让你
that you felt this case was the one thing
振作了起来
that was holding you together.
我权衡了一下 我认为
I weighed the factors, and I determined
输掉这场听证会恐怕会让你
that losing this hearing would endanger your sobriety
-再次酗酒 -胡扯
- more than anything else. - Bull.
这是我的专业医学建议
It was my professional medical opinion.
你又吸毒了吗 海♥洛♥因♥还是什么
Are you using again? Heroin or something else?
你为什么要这么问我 没有
Why are you asking me that? No.
-那就是有了 -不 我保证
- So you are. - No! I promise you.
你为什么会这么想 安娜丽丝
Where's this coming from, Annalise?
所以你才离开我
That why you left me?
你担心我不够资格帮助你吗
You were concerned that I was unfit to help you?
安娜丽丝 我...
Annalise, I...
告诉我
Talk to me.
说吧 告诉我
Come on. Talk to me.
山姆 告诉我都是我自己想象出来的
Sam...told me it was in my head.
是我从小被灌输的故事
That that was a story that I was told as a little girl
我一直那样骗自己
that I kept telling myself.
所以我才爱上了他
It's why I fell in love with him,
因为是他让我相信
because he made me believe that...
问题不在我身上
I wasn't the problem.
我太释然了
And I was so relieved.
但是 艾萨克
But, Isaac...
总是不停地发生
it just keeps happening.
发生什么
What does?
我会伤害别人
I hurt people.
你觉得你伤害到我了
You think you're hurting me?
宝宝 山姆 韦斯
The baby, Sam, Wes.
这些事不是因为你
You didn't make those things happen!
我真的很想相信你
I want to believe you. So bad.
没有一个人能有这么大的能耐
There is no one person that has that kind of power.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth.
是我导致你复发的吗
Am I triggering you?
不
No.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
安娜丽丝 告诉我 是谁...
Annalise, tell me. Who --
安娜丽丝 是谁 告诉我
Annalise. Who? Tell me.
是邦妮吗
W-was it Bonnie?
邦妮
Bonnie?
你不用保护她
You don't need to protect her.
不 我...我没有
No, I'm n-- I'm not.
她只想伤害你
She's only trying to hurt you.
不是邦妮
It's not Bonnie.
不是邦妮
It's not Bonnie.
是你的前妻
It's your ex-wife.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
我爸爸来城里的时候
When my dad was in town,
他告诉我他觉得
he told me that he didn't think
你并不适合我
that you were the right guy for me.
什么 我对他那么好
What? I was so nice to him.
他是个白♥痴♥ 奥利
He's a moron, Oli.
并且他错了
And wrong.
因为我现在好高兴
Because I am so happy right now...
我甚至要打电♥话♥给我姐姐
to the point that I'm calling my sister
告诉她我有多高兴
just to tell her how happy I am.
我以前从来没有过这种心情
And that's never happened before.
那都是因为你
That's because of you.
那么...
So, uh...
这是我从
This is a twisty-tie
我们的面包上取下来的扭扭环
that I took off our loaf of bread,
这也是我爱你的原因之一
which speaks to one of the reasons I love you.
因为你是个吃面包的小基佬
Because you're a gay man who eats bread
并鼓励我也一起吃面包
and encourages me to eat bread, too.
你让我保持了自我
You let me be me,
但是让我变成了更好的样子
but you make me a better version of me.
而...
And...
我从来没想到我能变成这样的我
I never thought that I could be this guy.
我不想再等了
And I don't want to wait anymore.
我想要你
I want you.
嫁给我 奥利弗·汉普顿
Marry me, Oliver Hampton.
嫁给我 让我的余生
Marry me so I can spend the rest of my life
也努力让你和我一样快乐
trying to make you as happy as you make me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
什么
What?
我一直在骗你
I've been lying to you.
我们知道是谁杀了韦斯
We know who killed Wes.
48小时后
赶紧再给我O阴性血和血小板
Give me more O-neg and platelets, stat!
我的孩子呢
Where's my baby?!
血压在下降
BP is dropping!
肾上腺素呢
Where's the Epi?
-嫌犯在哪里 -监狱
- Where's the suspect? - Jail.
血氧含量降低
O2 stats are dropping!
-发生心颤 -开始心肺复苏
- He's in V-fib! - Start CPR!
他死了吗
Is he dead?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表