剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
你并不是这么觉得的 我知道
You don't believe that. I know you don't.
所以为什么 你为什么这么说
So why? Why did you say it?
你现在比你平常表现得更蠢
You're acting way more stupid than you are right now.
因为不管你和你的朋友做了什么
Because whatever you and your friends did
都已经危及到我们了
has put us all in danger.
而你选择在公共场合
And the fact that you have come to talk to me about that
跟我谈这件事
here in a public place
说明你根本不知道
tells me you have no idea
自己该有多怕
how scared you should be.
这些就足够了
And that's saying a lot,
毕竟我这辈子见多了可怕的事
considering all the scary things I've seen in my life.
不要再给我发信息 打电♥话♥或者蹲点了
Don't text, call, or ambush me, ever again.
劳拉 你有想过要伤害你父亲吗
Laurel, you ever had thoughts about hurting your father?
你想听实话吗
Do you really want me to be honest?
是
Yes.
我这辈子一直想要
My whole life I have had thoughts
伤害他
about hurting my father,
但什么都伤不了他
but there is no hurting him.
告诉我你找到多米尼克了
Tell me you found Dominick.
没有
No.
那你对我来说和他一样没用
So you're just as useless to me as he was, huh?
我们有更严重的问题
We have a bigger problem --
邦尼·温特波顿
Bonnie Winterbottom.
你母亲的资料显示她有精神病史
Your mother's files show a history of mental illness.
你认为是你父亲编造的吗
You believe your father made those up?
不 是他让病情恶化的
No. No. He exacerbated them.
你知道你母亲的病吗
Are you aware of your mother's diagnosis?
躁郁症 快速循环
Bipolar I, rapid cycling.
她生下我后就被诊断患有精神病
She was diagnosed after she gave birth to me.
她一直住在医院用药
She was hospitalized until she was so drugged out
直到她对自己和其他人都没有威胁为止
that she was no longer considered a danger to herself or others.
但我不是这样
But that's not me.
我从来没有任何症状
I've never shown any symptoms, ever.
我没有理由想伤害自己或其他人
There's no reason for me to want to hurt myself or anyone else.
如果有
And if I did...
我就不可能取得我儿子的监护权了
I would never get custody of my son.
他是现在对我来说唯一重要的事
He's the only thing that matters to me right now.
院方认为
So, the administrator feels that
她还是有抑郁的症状
she is still showing signs of depression
倾向于同意
and wanted to side with
原来那个医生的诊断
the original doctor's recommendation.
她父亲买♥♥通了那个医生
Her father paid off that doctor.
让我说完 安娜丽丝
Let me finish, Annalise.
我反对了
I countered,
指出她的荷尔蒙水平已经恢复正常
pointing out that her hormone levels are already normal.
她没有杀人或者自杀的倾向
She shows no homicidal or suicidal ideation
鉴于她的孩子刚被从她身边夺走
and, being that her baby was just taken away from her,
她只是做出了正常人的反应
she's doing about as well as anyone could hope for.
院方表示同意
The administrator agreed
并允许劳拉马上出院
and granted Laurel immediate release.
这是什么
What's that?
我要留在这里
I'm staying here.
我不需要保镖
I don't need a bodyguard.
你需要
Yes, you do.
你为什么还留着多米尼克的手♥机♥
Why do you still have Dominick's phone?
我忘记扔了
I forgot to toss it.
别撒谎
Don't lie.
告诉我你为什么还留着他的手♥机♥
Tell me why you still have his phone.
告诉我
Tell me.
放吧
Play it.
放什么
Play what?
你确定吗
You sure?
放什么
Play what?
我是克里斯多夫
It's Christophe.
我有麻烦了 我们可能都有麻烦了
I'm in trouble. We all could be.
收到后赶紧给我回电
Call me as soon as you get this.
我是克里斯多夫
It's Christophe.
我有麻烦了 我们可能都有麻烦了
I'm in trouble. We all could be.
收到后赶紧给我回电
Call me as soon as you get this.
我是克里斯多夫
It's Christophe.
劳拉 把手♥机♥给我
Laurel, give me the phone.
-不 -劳拉 那是你父亲
- No. - Laurel, that's your father.
他每天都会打电♥话♥ 把手♥机♥给我
He's been calling every day. Give me the phone!
那说明他还不知道多米尼克死了
That means he doesn't know Dominick's dead,
-别接 -你们都搞错了
- so don't answer. - You're both wrong.
-把手♥机♥给我 -别犯傻
- Give me the phone! - Don't be stupid.
那不是我父亲
It's not my father.
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表