剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
to do it without delaying the hearing.
你还有其它
Do you have any other challenges
会影响判决的诉求吗 蔡斯先生
that would affect my decision, Mr. Chase?
很多 法官阁下
Many, Your Honor.
我们都知道 集体诉讼
As we all know, a class-action lawsuit
和海上行船并无二致
is not unlike a seafaring ship.
目前 这艘船乘载了79名乘客
At the moment, this ship is carrying 79 passengers.
坦白说 我很担心这些生命的安危
And, frankly, I'm concerned for those lives...
因为船长是个酒鬼
when the captain is an alcoholic.
我对我的戒酒过程非常认真严谨
I take my sobriety very seriously.
过去五个月内我接受了数次随机尿检
It's well-documented in the several random urine tests
结果都非常良好
I've taken over the past five months,
我也为此次上庭准备了尿检结果报告
the results of which I've prepared for the court.
法官阁下 联邦政♥府♥希望可以向法庭呈交
You Honor, the Commonwealth would like to submit
两天前拍摄的照片证据
into evidence a photograph taken just two days ago.
从这张照片中可以看到 基廷女士
In it, Ms. Keating can be seen
在车外拿着一瓶只剩一半的苏格兰威士忌
holding a half-full bottle of Scotch outside her car.
这是钓鱼执法 法官阁下
This is entrapment, Your Honor!
你是质疑照片的真实性吗
Are you challenging the veracity of the photo?
我是质疑此照片能否作为我酗酒的证据
I'm challenging the claim that it's proof that I took a drink.
但你承认这张照片是真实的
But you admit the photo is real?
有人将这瓶酒放在我车内
Someone placed this bottle on my car.
我只是拿出来扔进垃圾桶里而已
I simply picked it up to throw it in the trash.
很明显 检察长安排了人等着
Clearly, the Attorney General had someone lie in wait
拍下这一幕
to photograph this moment.
你的推断基本上是妄想出来的
These assertions border on paranoia.
检察长想把这场听证会变成女巫审判
The Attorney General is turning this into a witch trial.
她现在的回应也是基于妄想
Even her responses now border on hysterical.
够了 蔡斯先生
Enough, Mr. Chase.
再对辩方律师人身攻击
Any further attacks against counsel
就要接受处罚
will result in sanctions.
我不允许你们任何一人
I'm not gonna allow either of you
把此次听证会变成一场闹剧
to turn this hearing into a sideshow.
刚才那属于诽谤 对吗 或是仇视女性
That was defamation, right? Or misogyny?
他真的用了"歇斯底里"这个词吗
I mean, did he really use the word "hysterical"?
我们得对照片提出质疑 证明这是个圈套
We have to challenge the photo and prove that I-it was staged.
-还是说其实并不是 -当然是圈套
- Unless it wasn't? - Of course it was.
重点不在照片上 在于我
It's not about the photo. It's about me.
他们要对我进行庭审
They're putting me on trial,
我真蠢没有预料到他们要来这一套
and I'm a fool not to have seen it coming.
我以为丹沃把你踢出这个案子了
I thought Denver kicked you off this case.
检察长接手这个案子的时候
We all got kicked off the
我们就都被踢出来了
minute the Attorney General took it over.
-但你还是来了 -你不也是
- Yeah, but you're still here. - So are you.
因为我很关心这个案子
'Cause I give a damn about the case.
我觉得你是关心安娜丽丝
I think you mean Annalise.
这照片是你策划的吗
Were you behind the photo?
她喝伏特加 不喝苏格兰威士忌
She drinks vodka, not Scotch.
熟悉她的人都知道
Anyone close to her knows that.
你知道根据窃听法偷录私人对话
Do you know it's a felony to record private conversations
-是重罪吗 -劳拉 你是在帮倒忙
- under the Wiretap Act? - Laurel, you're not helping.
更别提没经过同意
Not to mention it's just pervy
把保姆摄像头放在一个女人的房♥间里
to put a nanny cam inside of a woman's apartment
有多变♥态♥了
without her knowledge.
我没看你的裸体
I didn't see you naked or anything.
我怎么知道
How do I know that?!
现在我是老大
I'm in the power seat here, okay,
我也做了决定
and I've made a decision!
发生在我们身上的那些破事
Everything bad that happens to us
之所以会发生 就是因为我们中的一些人
happens because some of us get our rocks off
用保密来避免麻烦
by keeping secrets.
因此 一句话
Therefore, in conclusion,
我决定不能再有秘密
I've decided no more secrets.
-你要去告诉弗兰克 -什么 为什么
- You're telling Frank. - What? Why?
因为你们俩在滚床单
Because you two are boning
而你需要一个成年人帮你摆脱这种疯狂
and you need an adult to talk you out of this insanity.
-你告诉他的 -不说才奇怪
- You told him that? - It was too weird not to.
她就告诉了我一个秘密 好吗
She told me one secret, okay?
这个秘密跟你
And it's nothing compared to the one
跟你们不告诉我的那个简直没法比
that you've been keeping from me, both of you.
所以别说了 去告诉弗兰克 否则我去
So shut up and tell Frank. Otherwise, I will.
开玩笑吧
This is a joke.
快说这是玩笑
Say it's a joke.
不是
It's not.
如果你要气 就气我
If you're gonna get mad at someone, get mad at me.
-这是我的主意 -你愚蠢的主意
- This was my idea. - Your stupid idea.
你想扳倒你父亲
You want to bring down your father?
告诉警♥察♥他杀了韦斯
Tell the cops he killed Wes.
他会贿赂警♥察♥
He's just gonna pay the police off
-或者让多米尼克背黑锅 -所以呢
- or make Dominick go down for it. - So?
所以对付他的唯一办法
So the only way to hit back at him
就是把卡普兰·高德律所帮他隐藏的文件公开
is if we leak the documents that C&G are hiding for him.
你怎么知道他们藏了东西
How do you know they're hiding anything?
有个会计被杀了 因为他想泄密
An accountant was murdered because he was gonna whistleblow.
所以我们也可能被杀
Oh, so we could get murdered, too?
不 因为我们要在心宿二上市之前
No, because we are gonna leak the documents
把文件公开
before Antares goes public.
这样新股首发就完蛋了
The IPO is gonna be destroyed.
我爸爸会失去一切 去蹲监狱
My father will lose everything and go to jail.
-就这样 -是的
- Just like that? - Yes!
请别告诉邦尼
Please don't tell Bonnie.
我不会告诉她的
I'm not gonna have to.
因为这件事就此打住 你听到了吗
'Cause this stops right here. You hear me?
-我不同意 -劳拉
- Well, I can't promise you that. - Laurel.
你在拿大家的性命冒险
You are putting everyone's life in danger --
你的孩子 奥利弗 米凯拉
your baby, Oliver, Michaela.
如果是你怎么办
Hey, what if it were you?
如果是你死在了那栋房♥子里而不是韦斯
What if you had died in that house and not Wes?
我也会像劳拉那样做的
I would be doing exactly what Laurel's doing!
我表示怀疑
I don't think you would.
-我当然会 -不 因为劳拉爱韦斯
- Of course I would! - No, because Laurel loved Wes,
而你根本不知道爱为何物
and you don't even know what love is.
什么 我爱你 你知道的
What? I love you. You know that.
行了 现在不是谁爱谁的问题
Okay. None of this is about who loves who.
问题是 我要这个房♥间里的所有人保证
It's about the fact that I need everyone in this room
放弃这个计划
to promise right now, ixnay with this plan-ay.
不 我不放弃
No. I am not bailing on this.
我们应该好好继续自己的生活
We're supposed to be getting our lives back together.
就连安娜丽丝都在拼命地
Even Annalise is working her ass off
为这个世界做点好事 我也是
to do some good in the world, as am I.
你做了那么多比这坏得多的事 弗兰克
You have done so much worse than this, Frank.
你构陷他人 谋杀他人
You have framed people, murdered them,
即便他们完全是清白无辜的
even when they were considered completely innocent.
而我只想把我爸送进监狱
Meanwhile, all I'm trying to do is put my father in jail
为他真实犯下的罪过赎罪
for the actual crimes he has committed.
这不疯狂
That's not crazy.
这么做是正确的
It's just right.
是有摄影师藏在树后吗
Is there a photographer hiding behind a tree out there?
要我去给他看看我的鸡鸡吗 给他看场好戏
You want me to flash him? Give him a little show?
好消息是 我有办法
Okay, well, the good news is, I have a plan.
你可以出庭 为自己辩护
We put you on the stand, and you defend yourself.
我一旦出庭
The minute I take the stand,
他们就会问我所有的事
they're gonna ask me about everything --
韦斯 那场大火
Wes, the fire,
所有让我看起来像个疯女人的事
anything that makes me look like a crazy bitch.
所以还是打♥压♥照片的可信度 像我说的
So it's about discrediting the photo, like I said.
去查设计照片的人需要钱
We'd need money to find the people who set up the photo.
我有学费 我爸让我留着了
I have my tuition money. My dad let me keep it.
白人父母真是难以理解
White parents are weird.
我们可以找弗兰克
We could use Frank.
-不行 -那我能想到的只剩下
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表