剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
And I'm sorry if I seem out of it.
我可能只是饿了
I'm probably just hungry.
再亲下去我们就不用学习了
We're not gonna study if we keep that up.
要哪一个
Which one?
火鸡口味
Turkey.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
冰箱是空的 我可以去买♥♥三明治
Fridge is empty. I can pick up Buster's.
他为什么不告诉我
Why didn't he tell me?
我去找他时他才刚见完她
We were together right after he met with her.
他本可以告诉我的
He could have told me.
说句公道话
Now, to be fair,
你从没告诉他我们的事
you never told him about us.
你可以去了
You can go.
别这样 我只是想帮忙
Come on, I'm just trying to help.
我是指去告诉安娜丽丝所有事
I meant go tell Annalise everything.
我才不管她在为西蒙的事担惊受怕
I don't care that she's freaked out about Simon.
也许至少她可以告诉我
Maybe at least she can tell me
我现在该相信谁
who I'm supposed to believe here.
也许你妈妈说的是实话
Maybe your mom's telling the truth.
真是帮了大忙
That's really helpful.
说得通 她没收到留言
It makes sense. She never got the message
是因为多米尼克告诉了你♥爸♥爸而不是她
because Dominick told your dad about it and not her.
或是她命令多米尼克去杀了韦斯
Or she told Dominick to kill Wes,
现在我的孩子孤零零在某个医院房♥间里
and now my child is alone in some hospital room
因为他生在了史上最糟糕的家庭里
because he's been born into the worst family ever.
你会把他夺回来的
You're gonna get him back.
-谁知道呢 -我知道
- You don't know that. - I do.
听见了吗
You hear me?
无论我必须做什么
No matter what I have to do,
我都会把那孩子带回你身边
I'm bringing that kid home to you.
不要再有人死了
No more dead people.
我知道
I know.
紧急警告
汽车出现机械故障
你得去问丹沃他到底知道什么
You need to go to Denver and ask him exactly what he knows.
她不能去找丹沃
She can't go to Denver.
又怎么了
What now?
我不懂 为什么会发出警报
I don't understand. Why would it go off?
说是"机械故障" 所以什么都有可能
It said "Mechanical error," So it could be anything.
发动机看起来没事
Engine looks fine.
-这刮痕是新的吗 -为什么问
- This a new scratch? - Why?
别人倒车时撞到也会引发警报
Someone backing into you would have set it off.
-或是有人剪断了刹车线 -你的刹车没事
- Or someone cut my brakes. - Your brakes are fine.
那汽油缸呢
What about the gas tank?
我把车里外检查了个遍 邦尼
I checked the whole car, Bon.
一切看起来都没事
Everything looks fine.
那你愿意开吗
Fine enough that you'd drive it?
不愿意
No?
你会生气的
You're gonna be pissed.
立刻告诉我
Tell me right now.
劳拉和我跟她妈妈见面了
Laurel and I saw Mommy.
蠢货
Idiot.
她否认跟韦斯被杀有任何关系
She denies having anything to do with killing Wes.
她当然否认了 但等你们一分开
Of course she did. But the minute you left her,
她就打给豪尔赫 现在他对我的车动了手脚
she called Jorge, and now he's messing with my car.
你的车没有问题
There's nothing wrong with your car.
你说没问题而已
According to you!
我们要不要掷硬币
Should we flip a coin?
来决定谁去告诉安娜丽丝
To decide who tells Annalise.
你去告诉她
You're telling her.
来电
弗兰克
安娜丽丝
Annalise?
当她意识到没法帮他们时 她就不管了
When she realizes she can't fix them, she moves on.
她对弗兰克是这样
She did it with Frank,
多米尼克
Dominick,
现在是你
now you.
那你怎么现在又想吵架呢
Why are you trying to pick a fight right now?
-因为我感觉不爽 -不爽什么
- 'Cause I have a bad feeling. - About...?
我觉得你跟我在一起是想救治我
That you're only with me 'cause you want to fix me.
-不是这样的 -说得通
- That's not true! - It makes sense.
你从小到大都想救治你妈
You've spent your whole life trying to fix your mom.
-怎么着 轮到我了吗 -我妈
- And now what? It's my turn? - My mom?
-你是一个人吗 -是
- Are you alone? - Yes.
-谢天谢地 -怎么了
- Thank God. - What's wrong?
康纳尔说我必须得在大家都进监狱之前
Connor says I have to tell Asher about Marcus
告诉亚设马库斯的事 但是...
before we all go to jail, but...
我甚至都不知道自己想要什么 所以...
I don't even know what I want, so...
能拜托你告诉我 我想要什么吗
can you please tell me what I want?
关于这件事 你最不该问的就是我了
I am the last person you want to be asking about this.
你是这个问题上我唯一信任的人
You're the only person I trust on this topic.
为什么 因为我出轨韦斯和弗兰克睡了吗
Why? Because I cheated on Wes with Frank?
不 但是...
No. But...
你当时为什么没告诉韦斯
why didn't you tell Wes?
是因为你当时并不是真喜欢弗兰克吗
Was it because you didn't have actual feelings for Frank?
比方说你知道那只是荷尔蒙作祟
Like you knew it was just hormones
你那一刻突然动了心思
and you got caught in the moment
而你知道如果告诉韦斯的话
and you knew if you told Wes,
那只会让一切更糟
it would only make everything worse?
比我俩在他死的那天大吵一架
Worse than the two of us having a huge fight
还糟吗
on the day he died?
你认识的人里是不是没有比咱俩更烂的了
Are we the most horrible people you've ever met?
不是
No.
我们只是摊上烂父母了
We just have horrible parents.
我们已经这么大了 不能把所有问题
We're too old to be blaming our parents
都怪罪到父母头上
for everything wrong in our lives.
我只是说 我们都不知道
Neither of us learned how to be
应该怎样正常谈恋爱
in a normal relationship is all I'm saying.
我知道这不是出轨的借口
It doesn't excuse cheating, I know,
但这或许可以解释
but maybe it does explain why
为什么我们都会毁掉生活中所有美好的东西
we'd both sabotage anything good in our lives.
要是没有亚设 我早就疯了
I would have lost it a long time ago if I didn't have Asher.
那就这样告诉他
Then tell him that.
或许米凯拉是对的
Maybe Michaela's right.
我应该跟西蒙结婚 这样他就能拿到绿卡
I should just marry Simon so he can get his green card
我们就都安全了
and we're all safe.
那我该怎么办
Where am I left in this scenario?
我们可以组成一个三人家庭
We could be a throuple.
但这其实不是个坏主意
But, actually, it's not a bad idea.
好吧 我完全支持三人家庭
Okay, I'm totally down for a throuple situation,
但不能是跟西蒙
just not with Simon.
不不不 我说的是你俩结婚
No, no, no. I mean you two getting married.
配偶特权意味着
I mean, spousal privilege means
你们不能在法庭上相互指证
you can't testify against each other in court.
说不定我们全都应该结婚 我和米凯拉
Maybe we should all get married -- me and Michaela,
弗兰克和劳拉
Frank and Laurel...
-邦尼和安娜丽丝 -对 不惜一切代价
- Bonnie and Annalise. - Yeah, whatever it takes.
你们只要确保米凯拉不会
You guys just have to make sure that, uh,
对我来一出落跑新娘什么的
Michaela doesn't pull a runaway bride on me.
她不会的
Not that she would.
我是说 虽然她很明显是爱我的
I mean, she loves me, obvie, but, um,
但我们还有些问题要解决...
you know, we're still working through some...
亲密关系的问题
intimacy issues.
所以...
So...
怎么了
What?
-没什么 -没事
- Nothing. - Nothing.
我读了你案子的报导
I read the articles about your case --
听上去像是你能赢
making it sound like you could win.
做出判决之前我是不会当真的
Oh, I won't believe it until I get an actual decision.
但是...
But still...
我还是为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
你疼吗
You in pain?
不疼
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表