剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How To Get Away With Murder"...
我是杰奎琳·罗 艾萨克的前妻
I'm Jacqueline Roa, Isaac's ex-wife.
是你的情况诱发的
Your situation is triggering him.
斯黛拉的药是你给的吗
Did you give Stella those drugs?
杰奎琳 我是安娜丽丝·基廷
Jacqueline, this is Annalise Keating!
我向上帝发誓 放下电♥话♥
I swear to God, put the phone down!
问问他斯黛拉的事
Ask him about Stella.
你怎么认识克里斯托夫的
How'd you know Christophe?
滚出去
Get the hell out of here!
你有足够的原告了
You have more than enough plaintiffs.
我想让他当我的门面案例
I want to make him my face case!
-他同意了 -最高法♥院♥不可能
- He's in. -There's no chance in hell
受理这个案子的
the Supreme Court is going to hear this case!
-你只需要去寻求帮助 -奥利维亚·波普
- You just need to ask for help! - Olivia Pope?
司法部
The Department of Justice
推荐一次最多150个案子
recommends a maximum of 150 cases at a time,
但是宾州警局有两百多个案子
but the PD's in Pennsylvania carry a load of over 200.
这是州立法机构的事 基廷女士
This is an issue for the state legislature, Ms. Keating.
公诉人理应索要更多资金
Public defenders need to demand better funding.
但由于没钱 所以才会有长♥期♥
But the money isn't there, thus leading to long-term,
系统的对第六修正案的违犯
systematic violations of the Sixth Amendment.
但是宾州司法部规定强迫各郡
But the justices in Pennsylvania wrote that forcing counties
提供更多资金违反了三权分立制度
to provide more funding violates the separation of powers.
在约翰逊诉策柏斯特案中
In Johnson v. Zerbst,
法♥院♥判定对第六修正案的违犯
this Court established Sixth Amendment violations,
不是州政♥府♥或联邦政♥府♥的问题
not as a states' issue or federal issue,
而是人♥权♥问题
but a human-rights issue.
相信我 诺亚 能在
Believe me, Noah, I am thrilled
本国最伟大的法庭上辩护
for any chance to argue a case
令我非常激动
in front of our nation's greatest court.
你在那里打赢过四场官司
You've won four cases there before.
因为我研究了这个法庭和它的特别性
Because I study the Court and its nuances,
他们愿意听审这个案子的唯一原因
and the only reason they agreed to even hear this case
就是因为基廷女士与一些
is because Ms. Keating has made friends
位高权重的人颇有交情
with some very influential people.
你是指菲茨杰拉德·格兰特总统
You're referring to President Fitzgerald Grant?
还有其他人
Amongst others.
不敢相信
I can't believe that
你还和奥利维亚·波普很熟
you're on a first-name basis with Olivia Pope.
我知道她的大名 但她应该不记得我的
I know her name. I doubt she remembers mine.
我只是想说即使没有这事
Look, I'm just saying we all have enough to feel guilty about
我们就已经非常内疚了
without you adding that to the pile.
什么意思
What does that mean?
"我们就已经非常内疚了"
"We all have enough to feel guilty about"?
西蒙 韦斯 那些谋杀案
Simon, Wes, all the murder.
你为从康纳那把案子偷走
Look. It's nice that you feel bad
感到遗憾真的很好
about stealing the case from Connor,
但是把波普拉上船是你的主意
but it was your idea to on-board the Pope.
再说了 不然怎么办
And besides, what were you supposed to do?
跟AK说你不去了让她带康纳去华盛顿
Tell AK to send Connor to D.C. instead of you?
那样多扯淡
I mean, what kind of lean-out crap would that be?
你当然有理由生气
Of course you get to be mad.
集体诉讼不是为了我自己 是为了原告
Class action was never about me. It's about the plaintiffs.
那就和我们一起去华盛顿证明这点
Well, then, prove it and come to D.C. with the rest of us.
我还得去求系主任让我回来上学
I have to beg the dean to let me re-enroll.
这是一生难求的好机会去看安娜丽丝
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to watch Annalise
对一群白人老家伙叫嚣
yell at a bunch of old white dudes!
我们还能去参观遗址
And we could check out the monuments
在国会山上寻找深柜
and go look for closet cases on the Hill.
行 好吧 我去
Okay, fine. I'll go.
太好了
Yay!
实地考察旅行
Field trip!
这些对第六修正案的违犯
These Sixth Amendment violations
也是对公民选举权的侵犯
are a form of disenfranchisement,
尤其是有色种族
primarily affecting people of color.
你是在暗指联邦政♥府♥拒绝
Are you implying that the Commonwealth intended
给州政♥府♥提供资金是出于种族歧视
its denial of state funding to have a racially biased effect?
我不是暗指 我是正大光明地提出
I'm not implying it. I'm flat-out stating it.
全美6.5%的公民是黑人
6.5% of Americans are black men,
但黑人却占了监狱人口的40%
and yet they account for 40% of the prison population.
停下 你在案情摘要中列出这些数字
Stop. You list those statistics in your brief.
让法官去摘要中看
Refer the Justices there
别浪费你三十分钟的每一秒
so you don't waste a second of your 30 minutes.
我要再强调一次 每个词都很重要
I can't say it enough -- every word matters.
来电
杰奎琳
安娜丽丝
Annalise!
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我以为他们已经停止对艾萨克的调查了
I thought they stopped the investigation into Isaac.
确实停止了
They did.
那为什么我们还不能用他的证词
Then why can't we get his testimony reinstated?
艾萨克的专家证词不再具有可信度了
Isaac isn't a reliable expert anymore.
-为什么 -我只能说这么多
- Why not? - That's all I can tell you.
就算各个州能为
But even if our states could find
联邦律师英格丽·伊根称
"集体诉讼案是在浪费最高法♥院♥的时间"
公设律师提供更多资金支持
more funding for public defenders,
为什么不把这笔钱用到学校上
what about using that money for our schools?
或是为无家可归的人提供居所
Or housing for the homeless?
还有那些住在福利机构里
What about the millions of children in the
由国家监护的数百万儿童
foster-care system that are wards of the state?
很遗憾你没能在现场陪她
I'm sorry you're not there with her.
以及那些依靠国家资助
Or women who depend on state funds
来逃离支离破碎的家庭的女性
to escape battered housing.
还有不要忘了
And let's not forget --
对方律师曾经就是一起刑事案件中的被告
my opposing counsel was just a criminal defendant herself.
针对基廷女士的所有指控都被撤销了
Ms. Keating was cleared of all charges.
事实上 她说正是自己在狱中的经历
In fact, she says that it was her own experience in jail
让她有了此集体诉讼案的想法
that inspired this class action.
如果我是她的话
Well, I would make up that story, too,
-我也会搬出这套说辞 -看看送来了什么
- if I were in her shoes. - Look what just came.
他这是想重夺你的芳心吗
Is he trying to win you back?
这是送给你的
It's for you.
菲茨杰拉德·格兰特研究院
亲爱的安娜丽丝
我支持你
菲茨杰拉德·托马斯·格兰特三世
你应该在我把酒吹个底朝天之前把它藏起来
You should hide that before I find a way to shotgun it.
告诉我
Explain to me how
怎么能让一个刚被开除的法学教师
someone who was just fired from teaching the law
来承担改变律法的重任 太荒唐了
can be entrusted to change it. It's ludicrous.
她这是在和你玩心理战
She's trying to get in your head.
我听过更难听的话
I've heard worse.
然后还有这个奥利维亚·波普
And then, there is Olivia Pope,
她是以钻法律的空子闻名
a woman well known for finding ways around the law,
而不是保护♥法♥律
not protecting it.
我担心的是这两个女人
So my concern is that these two women,
嘴上说是为了给穷♥人♥争取利益
claiming to fight for the poor,
其实可能是在利用这起案子
might actually just be using this case
让人们忽视她们自己的犯罪行为
to distract us from their own criminal acts.
先别这样恶意揣测
Let's not go below the belt.
我们来谈谈你的...
Uh, talk to me about some of your --
这不是杀戮就是被杀
It's kill or be killed.
你明白的
You do know that.
我很清楚 都迫不及待了
I know it, and I look forward to it.
继续干活吧
Let's get back to work.
最高法♥院♥的律师称
"基廷不配为集体诉讼案辩护"
我总算有好消息可以告诉你了
I got something good to tell you for once.
在这里没有好消息这一说
There's no such thing as good in here.
安娜丽丝对州法♥院♥的裁定提出了上诉
Annalise appealed the state's decision,
最高法♥院♥同意受理你的案子
and the Supreme Court agreed to hear your case.
这意味着到时候你得和她一起出庭
That means she needs you at the table with her.
典狱长绝对不会放我出去的
No way the warden's gonna approve me leaving here.
他已经批准了
He already approved it.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表