剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
那卡斯蒂洛女士的医疗护理呢
And what about Ms. Castillo's care?
她还处于震惊中
She is still in a state of shock.
你们对于她的精神状态的一切评估
Any evaluation that you've made
都是没有依据的
about her mental state is unfounded.
我们的专家并不这样认为
Our specialist had a different opinion.
卡斯蒂洛女士的产后状态
Ms. Castillo's postpartum state
不能表明她的心理健康状况
is not indicative of her mental health.
你在这家医院没有行医权
You don't have credentials at this hospital.
我是执业医师
I'm a licensed doctor.
我和基廷女士已经合作过一段时间了
I've been working with Ms. Keating for some time.
基廷女士不在 我怎么知道你说的是实话
How do I know that when Ms. Keating isn't here?
我应该就这样相信你说的一切吗
Am I supposed to just take you at your word?
作为医生 你知道规范不是那样的
As a doctor, you know that is not how these protocols work.
救命啊
Help!
谁来救救我
Somebody, please!
孩子的安全就是我的责任
My responsibility is for the child, the safety.
劳拉 我已经报♥警♥了
Laurel, I called the police.
他们就来了
They're on their way.
他不呼吸了
He's not breathing!
活下来
Live.
活下来
Live.
活下来
Live.
别把他带走
Don't take him away.
这是我孙子
This is my grandson!
他会伤害这孩子的
He's gonna hurt this baby,
你们的双手都会沾上鲜血
and you're gonna have blood on your hands!
西蒙死了 劳拉估计也死了
Simon's dead. Laurel's probably dead.
告诉我孩子怎么样了
Tell me how the baby is!
他估计也死了 米凯拉
He's probably dead, Michaela!
这一切都为了什么
All this was for nothing.
安娜丽丝
Annalise?
安娜丽丝
Annalise!
抱歉 我以为你是安娜丽丝
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were Annalise.
我当时在楼下 米凯拉就
I was downstairs when Michaela
一身血地从电梯里冲出来了
just came out of the elevator covered in blood.
我也跟你一样一头雾水
I'm just as clueless as you.
米凯拉
Michaela?
他死了吗
Is he dead?
他死了 对吗
He's dead, isn't he?
我们身边的人...
Everyone around us...
都死了
dies.
这都是因为我们
That's what we do.
所有人都死了 所有人都死了
Everyone dies! Everyone dies!
来电
朱莉·巴登
我是艾萨克·罗
This is the cellphone of Isaac Roa.
如是紧急情况 请报♥警♥
If this is an emergency, please call 911.
目击证人在哪里
Where's the witness?
那边
Over there.
硬盘在哪
Where's the hard drive?
什么硬盘
What hard drive?
康纳尔都告诉我跟内特了
Connor told me and Nate everything,
那个硬盘是能把你们所有人
and that drive is the one piece of evidence
都定罪的关键证据
that can incriminate all of you.
所以有人进来之前赶紧说
So talk fast before someone comes in.
在劳拉那 她在韦斯的公♥寓♥里等着我们
Laurel has it. She's waiting for us at Wes's apartment.
奥利弗
Oliver.
什么
W-What?
怎么了
What is it?
什么 还发生了什么事
What -- Did something else happen?
她是孩子的母亲 这不合法
She's the mother. This isn't legal.
安娜丽丝得立刻申请禁令
Annalise needs to file an injunction right now.
-她有这么做吗 -是的 喝点水
- Is she doing that? - Yes. Here, drink this.
我没事
I'm fine.
等等 你怎么知道安娜丽丝有这么做
Wait. How do you actually know that Annalise is doing that?
你把我错认成她了
You thought I was her.
你不知道她在哪是不是
You don't know where she is, do you?
米凯拉 听我说
Michaela, listen to me.
我们尽全力帮助劳拉
We are doing everything we can for Laurel.
-我想见她 -你会见到的
- I want to see her. - And you will,
但你现在受到了惊吓 我能理解
but you're in a state of shock, understandably.
所以我想让你在这等我去找医生
So I want you to wait here while I find a doctor
给你开点可以缓解压力的药
to prescribe something to help ease some of the stress --
我的天
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What? What is it?
劳拉没有吃她的抗抑郁药
Laurel went off her antidepressants.
妇产科的医生停了我的抗抑郁药
My O.B. got me off my antidepressants.
她的产科医生让她这么做的
Her O.B. told her to,
现在她爸爸会用这点对付她
and now her dad's using that against her.
她没有发疯或者吸毒 我发誓
She wasn't acting crazy or doing coke, I swear.
这些化验结果是假的
Those test results are fake.
她在吃哪些抗抑郁药
What antidepressants was she on?
她爸爸估计买♥♥通了这些人
Her father's probably paying people off.
米凯拉 她什么时候停的药
Michaela, when did she stop taking them?
我得去找我朋友们
I have to go find my friends.
等等
Wait.
这是非法监禁
This is false imprisonment.
先生 这是犯罪现场
Sir, this is an active crime scene.
任何人不得入内
No one allowed inside.
我是律师 你触犯了我代理人的
I am a lawyer, and you're violating
第五和第六修正案的权利
my client's 5th and 6th Amendment rights.
-多谢告知 -你知道吗
- That's good to know. - Okay, you know what?
我记住你的名字和警徽号♥了 盖瑞
I've memorized your name and badge number, Gary.
当你发现你是第一个
So don't be surprised when you're the first one listed
被我投诉到内务部的人时别太惊讶
on the complaint that I file with Internal Affairs.
-康纳 -好了 不行
- Connor! - Okay, no.
你在里面待着
You stay inside.
汉普顿先生可以离开了
Mr. Hampton can leave.
-谁说的 -我是检察官办公室的
- Says who? - I'm the with D.A.'s office.
我们已经拿到了证词和他的信息
We have a statement and his info if we need anything else.
我会跟你的当事人保持联♥系♥的
We'll be in touch with your client.
别抱了 我是你的律师
Get off me. I'm your lawyer.
你得喝了这个 劳拉
You need to drink this, Laurel.
就喝一口 就一口
Please, just a sip, that's all.
把这些给她解开
Take those off her.
对不起 只有医生才能这么做
I'm sorry. Only a doctor can permit that.
让医生给你许可
Tell the doctor to give you permission
不然我就自己解开
or I'll remove them myself.
我们会夺回他的
We'll get him back.
我不配他
I don't deserve him.
劳拉 你父亲只赢了今天 仅此而已
Laurel, your father won today, that's all.
多米尼克警告过我不要这么做
Dominick warned me not to do this.
他昨晚给我打了电♥话♥
He called me last night.
总算来电♥话♥了
Finally.
来电
未知号♥码
你好
Hello?
我是多米尼克
It's Dominick.
别这么做
Don't do this.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你了解你父亲
You know your father.
你知道他不会善罢甘休的
You know he doesn't leave things alone.
他知道你怀孕了 劳拉
He knows you're pregnant, Laurel.
所以呢
So?
想想他还知道别的什么事
Think what else he could know.
我应该停手的 我知道 但我没有
I should've called it off, I know, but I didn't.
看现在成了什么样
And now look.
我不配当任何人的母亲
I don't deserve to be anyone's mother.
机房♥确实被我们的一个员工侵入了
There was a breach of the server room by one of our employees, yes,
但好消息 没有文件泄露
but the good news is that no files were removed.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我们做了全面的记录和防火墙审查
Well, we've done a full audit of the logs and intrusion systems
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表