剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
你早就说了
You told me so.
你现在知道你是对的 你就能安心
Does that make you feel so much better knowing you're right
看着一个无辜的人因为我们而死吗
when an innocent man took a bullet to his head because of us?
我们都该下地狱
We all deserve hell.
弗兰克在哪里
Where's Frank?
我醒来的时候他就不在
He wasn't here when I woke up.
给
Here.
他这么小
He's so small.
没事的
It's okay.
他很坚强
He's strong.
还活着
Alive.
全靠你
Because of you.
我知道我们要怎么把他要回来
I know what we can do to get him back.
卡普兰·高德联合律所
我是多米尼克
Hi, it's Dominick.
帮我查一个在费城的手♥机♥号♥
I need you to track a phone for me in Philly.
名字叫奥利弗·汉普顿
Name's Oliver Hampton.
给我他的现居住地址
Give me his current location.
你得冷静点
You need to take a breath.
不 我们没有时间了
No, we don't have time.
劳拉 我知道你有多绝望 我知道
Laurel, I know how desperate you feel, I do,
但这样也没法要回你的孩子
but this is not the way to get your boy back.
只有这个办法
It's the only way.
怎么了
What's going on?
我想打给多米尼克
I want to call Dominick.
告诉我硬盘在哪里
Tell me where the hard drive is.
我不知道
I don't know.
在哪里
Where is it?
在你告诉我之前 我都不知道还有个硬盘
I didn't even know there was a hard drive until you told me --
我们一起长大 我了解他 他会帮我们的
We grew up together. I know him. He'll help us.
你以前了解他 那是很久以前的事了
You knew him. That was a long time ago.
他杀了韦斯 劳拉
He killed Wes, Laurel.
为我父亲
For my father.
多米尼克这辈子唯一的目标...
That is what Dominick's whole life has been about --
就是做我父亲要他做的事
doing what my father tells him to do.
但是他昨晚打给我
But the fact that he called me last night,
警告我不要这么做
warning me not to do this,
这证明他终于想做正确的事
it just proves that he finally wants to do the right thing.
你还爱着她
You're still in love with her?
即使那孩子不是你的
Even though that baby's not yours,
你还想让她再爱上你
you're still trying to make her love you back.
我不怪你 哥们
I don't blame you, brother.
我也喜欢她
I fell for her, too.
看看我现在的样子
And look where it got me.
-我要打给他 -不行
- I'm calling him. - You can't.
-我知道我在干什么 -找多米尼克没用
- I know what I'm doing. - Dominick's not the answer.
有用
He is.
我保证 他不会帮我们的
I promise you, he's not gonna help us.
我要听他说
Yeah, well, let him tell me that.
你没懂他的意思 劳拉
You're not hearing him, Laurel.
我不在乎
I don't care.
弗兰克 那是...
Frank, is that...
-你根本不了解她 -够了
- You don't really know her. - Enough!
没人真正了解她
No one really knows her.
包括我 包括她爸爸
Not me, not her dad,
当然包括韦斯
definitely not Wes --
最后给你一个闭嘴的机会
Last chance to shut up.
现在你也陷进她的泥沼
And here you are, getting pulled into her mess
比我们都更深
even worse than any of us.
弗兰克
Frank...
不
No.
告诉我你不会这么做
Tell me you wouldn't do that.
告诉我你不会这么蠢
Tell me you wouldn't be that stupid.
他死了
He's dead.
你去哪里了
Where the hell did you go?
去见西蒙
To see Simon.
奥利弗
Oliver!
保安不让我进去
Security wouldn't let me in,
算是松了一口气 这样你们都没办法害他
which is a relief because that means none of you can touch him.
奥利 我们不是认真的
Oli, we weren't being serious --
不 你们是认真的
No, you were.
是我不该忘了你们本来的面目
It's my fault for forgetting who you people really are.
我们
"You people"?
现在包括你了
That includes you at this point.
保证你们不会动他
Just promise me you won't touch him.
我是认真的
I mean it.
谁都不许伤害他
No one hurts him.
你们保证
I said promise me.
你们就是...
You just...
永远不吸取教训
...never learn.
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
我检查了多米尼克的手♥机♥ 联♥系♥人 邮件
I went through Dominick's phone -- contacts, e-mails.
没什么东西 除了这个
There's nothing really on it, except this.
在他的语♥音♥信箱里
It was on his voicemail.
我是克里斯多夫
It's Christophe.
紧急情况
我是克里斯多夫
It's Christophe.
我有麻烦了 我们可能都有麻烦了
I'm in trouble. We all could be.
收到后赶紧给我回电
Call me as soon as you get this.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表