剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
你把我们的事告诉了一个扎马尾辫的
You outed us to the ponytail guy?
所有程序员都一样
All I.T. guys are the same.
你让他们讲讲他们硬盘的容量
You get them talking about the size of their hard drive,
他们就能一直滔滔不绝
and they can't shut up.
六个满载的超微5086高密度服务器
Six Supermicro 5086 high-density servers, fully loaded.
唯一的登陆点就是这个宝贝
The only access point is this puppy,
而且它完全是气隙的
and it's completely air-gapped.
说人话 奥利弗
English, Oliver.
气隙的意思是它和外部世界是隔绝的
Air-gapped means it's walled off from the outside world,
完全无法入侵
which means it's totally unhackable.
需要专为这个房♥间制♥作♥的安全证件
I would need a security badge specially coded for the room,
整个公♥司♥上下只有四张
and only four of those are given out in the entire firm --
就是拉兹罗和其他三位心宿二的高级合伙人
Lazlo and the three senior partners on the Antares case.
不
No.
泰根是我们唯一的进入方式
Tegan is our only way in.
那我们必须再找新的进入方式
Then we need to find another way in.
我不能为此毁掉她的职业生涯
I'm not sabotaging her entire career for this.
你才刚认识她
You just met her.
她也许会跟那个会计落得一个下场
She could end up dead like that nerdy accountant.
韦斯已经死了
Well, Wes is already dead!
那是谁的错
Whose fault is that?!
我不是这个意思
I-I-I didn't mean that.
我不是 对不起
I didn't. I-I'm sorry.
我很生气
I'm -- I'm upset.
但是泰根一直对我很好
But Tegan has been good to me
很慷慨 友善 支持我
and generous and nice, supportive.
我不会毁掉我生命中唯一一个好人
So I'm not destroying the one good person in my life.
但我们不能走到这里还半途而废
But we can't have come this far to just turn away.
直播
我们要坚强 要按计划行事
We have to be strong. We have to stick to the plan.
这是我们欠韦斯的
That is what we all owe Wes.
求你了 米凯拉 求你
Please, Michaela, please.
亚设
Asher?
怎么了
What is going on?
我不知道 不如你告诉我
I don't know. Why don't you tell me?
亚设 你怎么在这里
Asher, are you there?
你是谁
Who is this?
我是康纳
It's Connor.
今晚想过来吃晚餐吗
Do you wanna come over for dinner tonight?
我有事
I'm busy.
谁啊
Who was that?
亚设
Uh, Asher.
程序员世界最帅的那位怎么样
How is the most handsome man in all of I.T. land?
工作一样无聊吗
Work boring as usual?
对啊 一点不变
Yeah, you know, it's the uszh.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
我只是有点不知道
I'm just a little overwhelmed
该如何奖励我今晚在新闻上看到的
with how to reward the super hot social crusader
超级性感社会改革者
I saw on the news tonight.
我听说他特别喜欢他的男朋友
I heard that he really likes it when his boyfriend
只穿一件摔跤衫给他跳大腿舞
gives him lap dances in a wrestling singlet.
我们有摔跤衫吗
Do we even own one of those?
没有
No.
但是你可以不♥穿♥衣服
But you could do it naked.
来啊 开始吧
Come on. Get to it.
赞
Oh, yeah.
泰根一直对我很好
Tegan has been good to me,
我不会毁掉我生命中唯一一个好人
so I'm not destroying the one good person in my life.
我可以解释
I can explain.
赶紧告诉我真♥相♥
Start telling me the truth right now,
不然我发誓我现在就走
or I swear that I'm walking out that door.
劳拉的爸爸杀了韦斯
Laurel's dad killed Wes.
我入学考试考了170
I got a 170 on my LSAT.
那...那很不错
That's -- That's good.
不 是很棒
No. It's great.
能进米德尔顿那么棒
"Get into Middleton" great.
我甚至都没偷看我边上那个小书呆子的卷子
I didn't even cheat off the little nerd next to me.
我自己努力考了这个分数
I worked my ass off for that score.
你想知道是为什么吗
And you want to know why?
我是为了你 劳拉
I did it for you, Laurel,
因为我知道我会成为一个很棒的爸爸
'cause I know I'd be an amazing dad.
不管那是不是我的孩子
And whether that's my kid or not,
我都会好好爱他
I'll love the hell outta him
因为我那么爱你
'cause I love the hell outta you.
-弗兰克 -什么都别说
- Frank -- - Don't say anything.
只要记住
Just let that sink in,
有一个爱你 愿意等你的人
that there's guy who loves you and will wait for you.
我要走了
I'm gonna leave now.
现在我走了
Now I'm leaving.
她爸爸以为韦斯要向丹沃告发我们
Her dad thought Wes was gonna rat us out to Denver,
所以他杀了他 或者让多米尼克杀了他
so he killed him -- or had Dominick kill him.
现在劳拉想要复仇
Now Laurel wants revenge,
卡普兰·高德联合律所是他的律所
and since Caplan & Gold is his law firm,
她要我和奥利弗帮忙搞倒他
she needs me and Oliver to help Enron him.
你就从来没想过告诉我吗
It never occurred to you to tell me any of this?
-不 我想过 -但你没有 不是吗
- No, I wanted to. - Yeah, but you didn't, okay?
你骗我 把我当做一个大蠢蛋
You just lied to me like I'm some big, dumb idiot.
我没告诉你是因为我不想
Okay, I didn't tell you because I didn't want
-看到你受伤 -闭嘴
- to see you get hurt. - Oh, shut up!
我爱你 亚设
Okay, I love you, Asher --
你不会骗你爱的人
You don't lie to people you love!
亚设
Asher.
亚设 不准走
Asher, don't you walk out that door.
亚设 你要去哪里
Asher. Where are you going?!
保证别告诉别人
Promise to not tell anyone!
-弗兰克在这里吗 -不在
- Is Frank here? - No.
你知道这是我家吧
You do know this is my house?
知道
Yeah.
那就别在看到是我来开门时
Then maybe don't look so disappointed
看上去这么失望
it's me opening the door.
我没有
I'm not.
你想要什么 亚设
What the hell do you want, Asher?
小邦 没事吧
Bon-Bon, is everything okay?
-怎么回事 -没什么 只是
- What's wrong? - Nothing. Just...
我把一切都搞砸了
I messed everything up.
我在呢
I'm here for you.
我在呢 有我呢
I'm here, okay? I'm here.
好了
Okay.
深呼吸 笑一个
Deep breath. Smile bigger.
这是正式版了吗
Oh, so this is the official one?
好了 你快来
All right, you get in there.
-快点 -正式的毕业照
- Come on. - Official grad pic.
好了 不行 靠近点
All right. No. Get closer.
好了 快点 妈妈
Okay, come on. Just hurry up, Mom.
好了 我在努力呢
All right. I'm trying.
我...这是...
I -- It's --
妈妈 别闹了 快帮帮她
Mom, come on! Help her, please.
-我做了什么 -你调成视频了
- What did I do? - Oh, you had it on video.
你调成视频了
You had it on video?
有什么可以帮你的吗
Can I help you?
希望你能
I hope so.
我是杰奎琳·罗
I'm Jacqueline Roa,
艾萨克的前妻
Isaac's ex-wife.
-妈妈也进来 -好吧
- Okay, Mom will get in. - All right.
你们拍进来都能更好看
You both will take a prettier picture anyway.
谢谢 拜托 谢谢
Thank you. Please. Thank you.
确认房♥间登记在安娜丽丝·基廷名下
The room is registered to Annalise Keating.
证人在哪里
Where's the witness?
我的孩子呢
Where's my baby?!
一个星期后
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表