剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
你得说服丹沃结束调查
You have to convince Denver to close the investigation.
我现在不能接近丹沃
I can't go anywhere near Denver right now.
那就去说服助理检察官
Then convince the ADA.
我去办
I'm on it.
谢谢
Thank you.
"我们怎样对待一个
"How we treat a person
正经历生命最黑暗时期的人
during the darkest moment of their lives
是人性的基准
is a benchmark of humanity."
妈妈
Mom.
他怎么在这
他捎了我一程 总比挤地铁好
你们在讲我吗
You two talking about me?
你可以走了 结束了给你打电♥话♥
You can go now. We'll call when we're done.
-妈妈 -今天是个特殊的日子 劳拉
- Mom. - It's a special day, Laurel.
我想让弗兰克也在场 爸爸呢
I want Frank here. Where's Dad?
-他不在 -为什么不在
- He's not here. - Why not?
我这周每天都给他打电♥话♥
I called him every day this week
求他告诉法官
and begged him to tell the judge
让你自己见你的儿子
to let you meet your son on your own.
她这周每天都给豪尔赫打电♥话♥ 他们一伙的
She called Jorge every day this week. They're working together.
"当一个囚犯被人从家里掳走并关进笼子
"When a prisoner is torn from their home and put into a cage,
受煎熬的不仅仅是囚犯
it is not just the prisoner that suffers.
他们的全部家人都会被贴上标签"
Their entire family is institutionalized."
你好啊
Hi, there.
你好
Hi, you.
我是你妈妈
I'm your mom.
天啊 我爱你
Oh, my God. I love you.
真的
I do.
我太爱你了 我太爱你了
I love you so much. I love you so much.
"现行系统不成比例地影响了
"The current system disproportionately impacts
穷♥人♥ 有色人种
on the lives of poor people, people of color,
备受精神问题折磨之人的人生
people experiencing mental-health issues..."
这是你外婆 想见一见吗
你好 小家伙
你好
"很明显 这个系统并不公平
"It's a system that is manifestly unjust
而且对宪法有着深远的影响"
and which has profound constitutional implications."
克里斯多弗
Christopher.
什么
What?
韦斯的名字是克里斯多夫
Wes' name was Christophe.
所以我想给他取名克里斯多弗
So I want to call him Christopher.
很好
It's perfect.
"最高法♥院♥的优先权
"Nowhere in the Supreme Court's precedence
并不包含对于人种和阶级的区别对待
do they sanction discrimination based on race or class."
卡斯蒂洛小姐 该结束了
Miss Castillo? We have to wrap up.
再 再多给我一点时间
Oh, just -- just a little bit more time.
对不起 法官设定了很严格的时间限制
I'm sorry. The judge has set very strict time limits.
麻烦你
Would you please?
这边
This way.
信息
来自 艾萨克
艾萨克
你不在 这些都不够好吃
-喂 -有消息吗
- Hey. - Any news?
他们已经让我等了一个多小时了
They've been keeping me waiting for over an hour.
法官如果没有认真考虑过这个案子
The justices wouldn't call you to Harrisburg
是不会叫你去哈里斯堡的
if they weren't seriously considering the case.
或者他们只是想在判我败诉之前当面嘲笑我
Or they just want to laugh in my face before ruling against me.
停 你可以的
Stop. You got this.
怎么了
What's up?
我看了你对罗的案子的报告
I read your report on the Roa case.
我同意 没有足够证据可以起诉他
I'm with you. There's not enough to charge him.
但如果我相信你写的 那就太蠢了
But I'd be an idiot to trust what you wrote.
本来我可能只会让这个案子在我桌上沉睡
You know, I probably would have just let that case sit on my desk,
但你进来笑着对我说
but then you came in here smiling at me,
这样也太奇怪了
which was weird for so many reasons.
但是 真的 这让我意识到
But, really, it made me realize
你还在为基廷做事
that you're still working for Keating.
不管你写什么
And nothing you wrote
都解释不了为什么一个没有吸毒史的女孩
explains why a girl with no history of drug abuse
会突然死于她父亲
suddenly died from the very opioids
沉溺的那种鸦♥片♥类药物
that her father was addicted to.
所以我去找了丹沃
So I went to Denver,
让他起诉罗医生致死罪
and I told him to charge Dr. Roa with death by delivery.
也许再加上谋杀罪
Maybe even murder too.
现在 滚出我的办公室
Now get out of my office.
宾夕法尼亚最高法♥院♥集体诉讼案诉讼摘要
-抱歉让你久等了 基廷女士 -没关系
- I apologize for the wait, Miss Keating. - Not a problem.
法官们准备好见我了吗
Is the panel ready for me?
这边请
Right this way.
邦尼·温特波顿
托德·丹沃
-干什么 -闭嘴
- What the hell? - Shut up.
这是什么
What is this?
从西蒙·德里克电脑上恢复的调查
The research recovered from Simon Drake's computer.
有证据能证明♥心♥宿二
There's evidence here that links Antares
资助了你的竞选
to your campaign funds.
我销毁了
I destroyed it,
和其它牵连你的证据一起销毁了
along with any other evidence that incriminates you.
你觉得我是一个威胁 没错
You think I'm a threat. Well, you should.
但如果你想让我死 让我走人
But if you want me dead, gone,
剪断我车上的刹车 在我家放火
cut the brakes on my car, set my house on fire --
那这个和从我在这里工作开始
this and every other conversation we've had
我们其它的对话录音 都会泄露给媒体
since I've started working here will get leaked to the press.
你在吓唬我
You're bluffing.
想要验证这个理论的风险很大
You'd be taking a big risk to test that theory,
所以接下来你要这么做
so here's what's going to happen.
放弃对艾萨克·罗的调查
Drop your investigation into Isaac Roa.
不批捕 不起诉
No arrest, no charge.
豪尔赫·卡斯蒂洛拿到了他想要的
Jorge Castillo got what he wanted,
孩子的监护权
custody of that child.
所以停止这场迫♥害♥ 否则你就进监狱
So end the witch hunt, or lose your election from jail.
内特
Nate.
结束了
It's over.
我们输了
We lost.
-对不起 -别说了
- I'm so sorry. - Stop.
你尽力了
You tried.
你做的够多了
That's more than most people.
安娜丽丝
Annalise?
地检放弃调查了
The D.A.'s dropping the investigation.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
什
Wha--
谢谢你
Thank you.
别 谢谢邦尼吧
Oh, no. Thank Bonnie.
谢谢邦尼 谢谢你
Thank Bonnie. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么了
What is it?
你嗑药了
You're high.
-你是个骗子 -我受伤了
- You're a liar. - Hey. I'm broken.
我们都受伤了
We're all broken.
现在的情形让我不停回想起斯黛拉的事
This situation here has just brought everything with Stella back.
别找借口了 承认你自己的错误吧
Stop making excuses! Own your mistakes!
我有好多话想跟你说
So much I wanted to tell you.
你别对我说 跟杰奎琳说去
I'm not the one you should be talking to. Tell Jacqueline!
艾萨克 我们不合适
Isaac, we're no good for each other.
我们当然不合适
Of course we're no good for each other!
如果不是你 你觉得我会这样吗
You really think I'd be in this position if it weren't for you?
怎么 你在怪我
What? You're blaming me?
我怪自己模糊了界限
I blame myself for blurring the lines here.
我怪自己没对你说不
I blame myself for not telling you no.
因为那才是你需要的
'Cause that's what you need in your life --
有人站起来对你说"够了"
someone to stand up to you and say, "Hey, enough."
对我说不
Tell me no?
听着
Listen.
我丧失了自♥由♥
I've lost my freedom.
我失去了丈夫 失去了孩子
I-I lost my husband. I lost my baby.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表