剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Come here. Come on.
我们继续
Let's do this.
不行
No.
等一下
Wait a second.
你要想的话我们可以慢点来
We can go slower if that's what you want.
邦尼
Bonnie.
我的名字是安娜丽丝
My name's Annalise.
安娜梅 安娜梅 醒一醒
Anna Mae? Anna Mae, wake up!
安娜梅 醒一醒 屋子着火了
Anna Mae, wake up. The house is on fire.
-妈 -屋子着火了 快起来
- Mama? - The house is on fire. Get up.
-他醉酒摔倒了 -爸爸
- He fell off drunk. - Daddy?
不 是克莱德 我把他扶起来了
No, Clyde! And I lit him up.
屋子着火了
The house is on fire.
我们再不走的话要被烧死了
We're gonna burn up if we don't get out of here!
安娜梅 快 走快点
Anna Mae! Come on, come on, come on.
快跟上
Come on!
安娜梅 屋子着火了
Anna Mae, the house is on fire.
屋子没着火
The house is not on fire.
-绝对着火了 -是你糊涂了
- It is! - You're confused.
我们再不走会被烧死的 安娜梅
If we don't get out of here, we're gonna burn up. Anna Mae!
克莱德已经死了 他死了 妈
Clyde is dead! He's dead, Mama.
你现在是痴呆发作 明白吗
This is just the dementia. You understand?
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我爱死这床了
Oh, my body is in love.
这样的床可以在上面待一整天 不是吗
It's the kinda bed you can spend all day in, right?
请问 你们这儿最结实的床垫是哪一款
Excuse me, um, what's your most, uh, durable mattress?
因为我女朋友和我 我们非常的恩爱
'Cause my girlfriend here and I, we're very much in love
-你可能也发现了 我们很好动 -亚设
- and, as you can probably tell, we're very active. - Asher.
所以我们想要一张能承受一次
So we need a bed that can handle our once,
有时是一晚两次的运动
sometimes twice-a-night visits to pound town, just...
-给我们点时间 -没问题
- Give us a minute. - No prob.
谢谢 再见查德
Hmm, thanks. Bye, Chad.
吃醋了
Threatened much?
你聪明强壮又性感
Bae is brilliant, powerful, and hawt.
我的职责就是吃醋
It is my job to be threatened.
你刚是不是发出了嘟嘟声
Did you just toot?
是我的手♥机♥
Ah! It's my phone.
安娜丽丝
我明晚8点在海伍德订了位
希望你们都能出席 请一定要来
是个好消息
Well, that's good news.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
海伍德餐厅在点评网上有四星的评价
Haywood's like 4 dollar signs on Yelp.
除非她有收入 不然她不会带我们去的
She wouldn't take us there unless she had money coming in,
这意味着他们并没有剥夺她的律师资格
which means they didn't disbar her.
或者她不希望
Or she doesn't want us making a scene
我们在她公布坏消息的时候大吵大闹
when she delivers terrible news.
比如说丹沃重启了他的调查
Like Denver re-opened his investigation.
她是在请我们吃最后的晚餐
She's throwing us a last supper.
或者是她想我们了
Or she misses us.
宝贝 她的心已经死了
Baby, she's dead inside.
她不会想念任何人
She misses no one.
为什么她非要毁掉一切呢
Why does she have to ruin everything?
-等到我动再动 -好
- Wait till I move. - Okay.
好了 妈妈
All right, Mama.
-好了 -好的 妈妈
- All right. - Okay, Mama.
好了
There you go.
贝西·琼斯 你不记得了吗
Bessie Jones. Don't you remember?
你和我 还有塞拉斯丁
You and me and -- and Celestine,
我们每天在你上♥床♥睡觉前都要唱一遍
we sang that every night before you went to bed.
看见没
See?
我还没有完全失去理智
I haven't lost my whole mind.
还没有
Not yet.
我们明天去
We'll go tomorrow.
疗养院
The nursery home.
我们明天去看看
We'll take a look around tomorrow.
金合欢中心
金合欢中心已经运营了20年了
The Acacia campus has been open for over 20 years.
这儿的布局十分容易掌握
The layout is easy to navigate.
这里有全天的护理专家
There's 24-hour access to specialist nurses
还有我们精心规划的
and structured activities
特别为失忆的病人设计的
which we have designed specifically
合理的活动安排
for patients suffering from memory loss.
那是我们的照片集
You've found our photo collection.
我们的住户喜欢回忆过去的美好日子
Our residents like reminders of the good old days.
谁的过去的美好日子
Whose good old days?
-妈妈 看看那座花♥园♥ -对了
- Oh, Mama, look at the garden. Yes.
你知道住这里要花多少钱吗
Do you know how much this place costs?
全州最好的设施
Best facility in the state.
一个月5000美元
$5,000 a month.
而我在自己家
Meanwhile it costs nothing
照顾她一分钱也不用花
for me to take care of her in our own house.
你是说昨晚她企图烧毁的房♥子吗
You mean the house she tried to burn down last night?
她怎么样我都能应付得来
I can handle whatever care she needs.
我就把话撂在这了
That's all I'm saying.
你年轻时都应付不了她
You couldn't handle her when you were young.
你凭什么觉得现在可以
What makes you think you can do it now?
我改过自新了
I'm a better man now.
你比抛弃她那时好不到哪去
You're no better than the day you left her.
小声点 别做那种在人前争吵的
Hush. We are not gonna be the ratchet family
-内讧家庭 -妈妈那时那么绝望
- fighting in public. - Mama was so desperate,
只能请克莱德叔叔搬来和我们一起住
she had to ask Uncle Clyde to move in with us,
之后发生了什么我们都清楚
and we all know how that turned out.
你总能扯到这件事上来 不是吗
It always comes back to that with you, don't it?
就是因为这件事
This is about that.
即使是昨晚 妈妈都没忘记那段经历
Even last night, that's the memory Mama can't escape!
-正是因为你在 -你说什么
- Only 'cause you're here! - What did you say?
我求你们了
I'm begging you.
你觉得你不在时她提起过
You think she goes through these spells about Clyde
克莱德吗
when you're not around?
就是因为你才唤起了她的这些记忆
That's you stirring up these memories.
你再怎么样我都还是你♥爸♥
You're not too grown that I can't still whip your ass.
安静点 你在这些人的家里
Quiet! You're in these people's homes.
你知道不该这么做
You know better than that.
天知道我有好好教你
And God knows I taught you better.
表现好一点
So now get it together!
在公开场合让我蒙羞 丢人
Humiliating me in public, for shame.
这里停车和无线网都免费
There's free parking, Wi-Fi.
在窗户上贴上好看的字
Put a nice stencil here on the window --
基廷 温特波顿 德菲诺
Keating, Winterbottom, Delfino.
弗兰克
Frank --
放松
Relax.
我知道她还恨我
I know she still hates me.
我只是觉得她需要一间新的办公室
I just figured she needs a new office.
她还没拿回律师执照呢
She hasn't even gotten her license back yet.
你们会赢回来的
You're gonna win it back.
也许吧
Maybe.
不过我们还是负担不起这个地方
Still, we can't afford a place this nice.
钱的事交给我
I got that covered.
你是指手提箱里的钱
The suitcase money?
如果不拿这钱做点好事就太可惜了
It'd be a shame if nothing good ever came of it.
这样做并不能让安娜丽丝原谅你 弗兰克
That is not the way to get Annalise to forgive you, Frank.
你明晚忙吗
You busy tomorrow night?
我妈做了奶酪鸡
My mom's cooking chicken parm.
我有安排了
I got plans.
热辣约会
Hot date?
和安娜丽丝吃晚餐
Annalise is having a dinner.
那就是热辣约会了
So it is a hot date.
孩子们也去
The kids will be there, too.
我会让她原谅我的
I'll win her back.
给我点时间
Just give me time.
他说的不对
He's wrong.
别说了
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表