剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
every insane thing that we do to each other,
都是爱的表现
it's a form of love.
你失去了一个孩子
You lost a child.
那种痛苦足以打倒一位母亲
That pain alone is enough to level a parent.
你都没意识到你把
You can't see that you're endangering
未出生的孩子置于危险
your unborn child's life!
你把每个人都置于危险中
You are putting everyone's life in danger
你的孩子 奥利弗 米凯拉
your baby, Oliver, Michaela.
我觉得艾萨克又开始吸毒了
I think Isaac is using again.
是我诱发的 你是这个意思吗
And I'm triggering it. That's what you're saying.
你俩互相影响太深了
You two were a perfect storm.
-韦斯已经死了 -那是谁的错
- Well, Wes is already dead! - And whose fault is that?!
我们应该好好继续自己的生活
We're supposed to be getting our lives back together.
你可以挺过去
You can survive this.
而我担心艾萨克做不到
I'm afraid Isaac won't.
我希望我们都能安然无恙
I just want us all to be safe.
你们为什么就是不明白
Why is that so hard to understand?
总算来电♥话♥了
Finally.
来电
未知号♥码
你好
Hello?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你这样会复发的 安娜丽丝
You're gonna have a relapse, Annalise.
如果你现在离开就一定会去喝酒
If you walk out of here, you're gonna drink.
我需要一场互助会
I could really use one of our AA meetings.
我不知道说什么好
I-I don't know what to say.
我很抱歉让你置于这样的境地
There is no apology to make up for putting you in this situation.
是杰奎琳的错
Jacqueline put me in this situation.
是我们俩的错
We both did.
而且如果...
And... And that has, uh...
如果你要举报我 我也可以理解
I understand if you want to report me.
我不会告诉他们的
I'm not telling them.
你不用现在就做决定
And you don't need to make that decision right now.
你会被吊销执照的
You would lose your license.
如果有人知道那有多恐怖的话
And if anyone understands how terrifying that would be,
那个人就是我
it's me.
在你谢我之前 你要知道我是有私心的
And before you thank me, know I'm being selfish.
我想一直能够见你
I want to keep seeing you.
等一下 奥利
Hey, Oli.
怎么了
Hey.
你还好吗
Everything okay?
没事 只是...
Yeah. Just, um...
我想为刚才对康纳尔的混♥蛋♥态度道歉
Look, I wanted to apologize for being a jerk about Connor.
没事的
Oh, it's... it's... it's fine.
不 因为...
No, it's not, because...
老实说我一点都不讨厌他
if I'm being honest, I don't even really hate the guy.
是我嫉妒他
It's just that I'm jealous.
什么
What?
他是家底丰厚 上寄宿学校
He's a privileged, boarding-school gay
坐拥一切的基佬
who has everything,
其中有些他自己都配不上
including things he doesn't deserve.
就像你
Like you.
你...你喝多了吗
Ha-Have you been drinking?
我总算说出了心头的感受
I'm finally telling you how I really feel.
请不要把这当成酒后的胡言乱语
Please don't think it's because I'm drunk.
所以你也是基佬吗
So, you're gay?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许吧
Maybe.
我只知道我真的很喜欢你 奥利弗
All I know is that I really like you, Oliver.
我们不能这么做
We can't do this.
因为他是深柜
'Cause he's a closet case?
因为他是个童入缓遣的深柜
'Cause he's a closet case, DACA kid
现在很明显有求于人
who's clearly in need right now.
这才是我爱的人
There's the guy I fell in love with.
或许奥利是对的 我们正计划做这种事
Maybe Oli's right. I mean, how can we claim
怎么能说
not to be terrible people
自己不是坏人
when we're thinking about doing something like this?
好吧 但你们都忘了西蒙是那个
Okay. Do none of you remember that Simon is the one
把安娜丽丝的杀人魔海报贴满校园的人了吗
who put up killer posters of Annalise all over campus
而且他在这间办公室
and that he has consistently emotionally
每天都一直在用情感和语言
and verbally taunted all of us, including me,
奚落我们所有人 包括我
every single day at this office?
毕竟他没有安全感
Coming from a place of insecurity.
我们都没有安全感
We're all insecure.
但我们也不能放弃
And we're not quitting.
所以如果你是来叫我们放弃的
So if you just came here to talk us out of this,
你还是走吧
then you can leave.
有谁要走
Who's leaving?
你怎么过来了
What are you doing here?
-你不应该来的 -又来了
- You're not supposed to be here. - Here we go.
我有种感觉 你们都要放弃
I had a feeling you all might try to bail.
没人放弃
No one's bailing.
很好
Good.
因为韦斯从未放弃我们
'Cause Wes never bailed on us.
我不能做你的心理医生了 安娜丽丝
Can't be your therapist, Annalise.
为什么
Why not?
是因为我说的山姆的事吗
Is it what I said about Sam,
我说过不想再发生那种事
about not wanting that to happen again?
-安娜丽丝 -我骗你的
- Annalise-- - I was lying.
我为了让你放我走才那么说
I just said that so you'd let me go.
不只是那样
It's not just that.
那么杰奎琳说的没错
So what Jacqueline said was right --
-我是诱因 -不
- I trigger you. - No.
你女儿自杀了
Your daughter killed herself,
所以你害怕会再次这样失去一个病人
so you're afraid of losing a patient the same way.
不 你知道这一切恰恰是
No, the fact that you know any of this
我们不应该再见面的原因
is exactly the reason why we can't see each other.
-我不同意 -你现在要相信我的专业意见
- I disagree. - Well, you need to trust my medical opinion here.
那还有谁能帮我
Well, then who else is gonna be able to help me?
告诉我 谁
Tell me! Who?!
我是个酒鬼
I'm a drunk.
你是个瘾君子
You're an addict.
我们都失去了所爱的人
We've both lost people that we love.
求求你...
Please...
我需要帮助
I need help.
而我来这里 你...
And coming here, you...
你真的帮到了我
You help me.
抱歉
Sorry.
我说过别给我打电♥话♥
I told you not to call me.
除非有大事
Unless it was a disaster.
而这就是大事
And this is.
你旁边有人吗
Are you alone?
什么事
What is it?
劳拉她爸杀了韦斯
Laurel's father killed Wes,
现在大家都在卡普兰·高德联合律所
and everyone's at Caplan & Gold
想要让他公♥司♥破产
trying to bankrupt his company.
要续杯吗
Refill?
不用
I'm good.
喝这么少
Lightweight.
弗兰克在躲我
Frank's avoiding me.
是吗
Really?
你以为我要是还有一起喝酒的朋友
Do you really think I'd be showing up here
还会来这里来吗
if I had other friends I could be drinking with?
所以我只是随便一个替补
So I'm your sloppy seconds?
基本是
Basically.
而且他不知道艾萨克的事
And he doesn't know about Isaac.
我想告诉他
I'd tell him...
但他只会笑话我
but he'd just make fun of me.
你告诉安娜丽丝了
You told Annalise.
那才是重点
That's what matters.
你是说你告诉她了
You mean, you told her.
什么
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表