剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
《逍遥法外》前情提要
Previously on "How to Get Away With Murder"...
-告诉我你没干 -干什么
- Tell me you didn't. - Didn't what?
"干"那个新闻秘书
Bang the press secretary.
艾萨克用药过量了 安娜丽丝
Isaac overdosed, Annalise.
所以如果你觉得自己需要喝酒 那就喝
So if you think you need to drink, drink.
第六修正案于1791年正式生效
The Sixth Amendment was ratified in 1791.
让我们在今天兑现这百年前的承诺
Let's finally guarantee its rights to all of our citizens.
是西蒙
It's Simon.
他醒了
He's awake.
把这插♥进♥你车的数据口里
Plug this into your car's data port.
如果有人动你的刹车 它就会通知我
It'll ding me if anyone messes with the brakes.
她让多米尼克安排她和小可爱见面
She had Dominick set up a meeting between her and the puppy
这样她就可以给他钱
so she could pay him 100K.
劳拉 你妈妈一直在骗你
Laurel. Your mom's been lying to you.
你有法律问题了
You're having legal trouble.
好吧 我会告诉劳拉的
Okay, I'm telling Laurel about this.
八个月前
八个月前
你好
Hello?
卡斯蒂洛夫人
Mrs. Castillo?
我不知道你叫我来干什么
Look, I'm not sure what this is about.
请坐 我会解释的
Sit. I'll explain.
实际上 我来是想说
Actually, I just came to say
我觉得瞒着劳拉见面不合适
I'm not okay meeting behind Laurel's back --
坐下 克里斯多夫
Sit, Christophe.
你想吃点什么吗
Would you like something to eat?
来瓶啤酒
Uh, perhaps a beer?
我只想知道你叫我来有什么事
I just want to know what I'm doing here.
你有法律问题了
You're having legal troubles.
华♥莱♥士♥·马奥尼被杀了
Wallace Mahoney was killed.
这和我有什么关系
Not sure what that has to do with me.
但警方还在因为其他事查你 不是吗
But you've had other troubles with the police, no?
好了 我要把这事告诉劳拉
Okay, I'm telling Laurel about this --
我会给你钱的 克里斯多夫
I'll pay you, Christophe.
给我钱干什么
Pay me for what?
和劳拉分手
To stop seeing Laurel.
逍遥法外
第四季 第十四集
好了 我要把这事告诉劳拉
Okay, I'm telling Laurel about this.
我会给你钱的 克里斯多夫
I'll pay you, Christophe.
给我钱干什么
Pay me for what?
-和劳拉分手 -这是什么时候的事
- To stop seeing Laurel. - When was this?
他死前一天
The day before he died.
韦斯没告诉你
And Wes never told you?
能怪他吗 他被她搞的晕头转向的
Do you blame him? She got in his head.
她为什么让他跟你分手
Why would she want him to stop seeing you?
因为她是个疯子 字面意思
Because she's insane, literally,
或者是我搞错了 一切都是她干得
or maybe I was wrong. This was all her.
别急着下结论
Don't jump to conclusions.
-你得去问丹沃他到底知道什么 -不行
- You need to go to Denver and ask him exactly what he knows. - No.
她不能去找丹沃
She can't go to Denver.
他从一开始就牵扯进来了
He's been involved in this since day one.
如果他在帮你♥爸♥或者你妈做事
If he's been working with your dad or mom,
接近他就太危险了
then it's too dangerous to go near him.
好吧 我去找我妈
Fine, then I'll go to my mother.
我们应该告诉安娜丽丝 劳拉
We're telling Annalise, Laurel.
不行 她刚从华盛顿回来
No, she just got back from DC.
我不想把这事又推给她
The last thing she needs is for me to dump this on her.
你还想要回你儿子吗
Do you want your son back?
当然了
Of course.
那我们就需要安娜丽丝的帮助 我去跟她谈
Then we need Annalise's help. I'll talk to her.
不行 等等
No, wait!
应该我去告诉她
I should be the one who tells her.
我知道 但是
I know. It's just...
她现在还有其他事要处理
there's something else that she's dealing with right now.
劳拉呢
Where's Laurel?
她没接我电♥话♥
She didn't pick up her phone when I called.
再打一次 我可不想
Well, try again because I don't want
把这事说两次
to have to go through this twice.
为什么 和劳拉有关
Why? Because it's about Laurel?
我说了等她来了再说
I said that we should wait until she's here.
肯定是集体诉讼的事
I bet it's about the class action.
法官们被你折服了 干脆直接判你获胜
The justices were so impressed they already decided that you won.
你们是不是不懂"等"这个字什么意思
What is it about the word "Wait" that no one understands?
你怎么还不给她打电♥话♥
Why aren't you calling her?
趁着我们要等劳拉
Actually, uh, while we're waiting,
康纳尔和我有事要告诉你们
Connor and I have some news we want to share.
现在不是说这事的时候 奥利
Not now, Oli.
-我们要结婚了 -我们已经知道了
- We're getting married! - We already know that.
没错 但是我们会举办婚礼
Yeah, but we're getting married with a wedding!
-是真的吗 -人们在那间法庭里竭尽全力
- Is it true? - We spent the entire day in the courtroom
只为了让同性恋获得和异性恋同等的权利
where people fought tooth and nail for us to be gay and equal.
在那待上一整天给了我们触动
It gave us some feels.
是的 但是不搞尬舞快闪那一套
Yeah, but just no -- no "Macarena" or flash mobs.
那我们得搞个基佬单身汉派对
And I say we have a big, gay bachelor party
叫上一群基佬脱衣舞男
with big, gay stripper packages.
西蒙醒了
Simon's awake.
-他开口了吗 -他能开口说话吗
- Did he talk? - Can he talk?
我不知道
I don't know.
邦尼只说他醒过来了
Bonnie only said that he woke up from the coma.
好吧 那还有可能
Okay, so, there's still a chance
子弹把他打傻了
that the bullet turned his brain into mush?
我们能出去谈谈吗
Can we go outside?
你和内特谈过了吗
Did you talk to Nate?
他和西蒙案子的警探有些关系
Yeah, he has an in with the detective on Simon's case.
有进展的话他会给你打电♥话♥
He'll call you when there's an update.
你是说当事情无法挽回时他会给我打电♥话♥
You mean he'll call me when there's a disaster.
就不能让我好受一次吗
Can't I just feel good for once?
哪怕只是一次
Just once...
好了 你来找我是要说什么
Okay, tell me what you came to say.
我能承受的住
I can take it.
艾萨克还在住院
Isaac is still in the hospital.
-护士说他还得做肾透析 -所以呢
- A nurse told me he's on dialysis. - So?
我以为你想知道
I just thought you'd want to know.
你觉得我现在还不够忙吗
Like I don't have enough to worry about?
-安娜丽丝 -怎么了
- Annalise? - What?
医院刚才打电♥话♥了
The hospital just called.
西蒙想要见我
Simon wants to see me.
不用内特通知我们了
So much for Nate warning us about that.
好消息是他的说话能力正在恢复
The good news is that he regained some of his ability to speak,
但他现在还是很虚弱
but, obviously, he's still very weak.
他还记得发生了什么事吗
Does he remember what happened?
我能跟你说的就是
All I'm authorized to tell you is that
他的神经状态已经有所好转
his neurological status has improved.
比如他现在
For example, it's a good sign
可以点名说要找你
that he asked for you by name.
好
Right.
如果这是个圈套呢
What if it's a trap?
如果西蒙已经告诉他们我们想要陷害他
Like Simon already told them that we were trying to frame him,
现在他们只是设局要抓奥立弗
and now they're just trying to catch Oliver in a lie?
要是那样的话内特会和我们说的
Nate would've told us that.
但如果见到奥立弗让他恢复了记忆怎么办
But what if seeing Oliver is what triggers Simon's memory?
那至少我们知道会发生什么事
Then at least we'll know what's coming.
没事的
It's gonna be fine.
汉普顿先生
Mr. Hampton.
-我是妮可斯警探 -有印象
- Detective Nicholls. - I remember.
这么说他在威胁你
So, he was threatening you?
我觉得他没想伤害任何人
I don't think he wanted to hurt anybody.
现在案件还处于调查阶段
This is still an active investigation,
所以别说任何会影响德里克先生
so do not say anything that could bias Mr. Drake
或是扰乱他的记忆的话
or distort his memory.
-我知道 -是吗
- I understand. - Do you?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表