剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
No one's doing anything to fix it.
毁掉一个同事又能解决什么
How does destroying a colleague fix anything?
我已经让费城的首席公设辩护律师
I got the Chief Public Defender of Philadelphia
宣誓后承认
to admit, under oath,
她没有办法让她的客户得到公平的审判
that she was unable to provide her clients
而这是宪法赋予他们的权利
with their constitutional right to a fair trial.
然后呢
And?
这正是我要提出集体诉讼所需要的东西
And it's what I needed to file a class action suit.
起诉谁
Against who?
州长 州政♥府♥
The governor, the state,
幸运的话 还有整个司法系统
and the entire justice system, if I'm lucky.
弗吉尼亚是一个牺牲品
Virginia was a sacrificial lamb.
那天晚上你过来
You walked in here the other night
担心你会喝酒
afraid you were going to drink,
但你的答案竟然是发起集体诉讼
and your answer to that is to launch a class-action suit?
总得有人去做
Someone's got to do it.
你现在这样就是因为做了这么危险的事
You are repeating the risky behavior
你又要重蹈覆辙
that got you here in the first place!
我变成这样的原因有很多
Well, there's lots of reasons why I ended up in here,
但为穷♥人♥奋斗不是其中之一
but fighting for poor people wasn't one of them.
你在欺骗你自己
You're lying to yourself.
我可以借此机会帮助陷入绝望的人
This is an opportunity to help people who are desperate.
-别人还是你自己 -都有
- People or yourself? - Both.
因为我想让良心安慰一点
Because I want to feel better,
而这个主意让我很安慰
and this idea makes me feel better.
让良心安慰
There's a big difference
和做得更好有很大的区别
between feeling better and being better.
那你不如打电♥话♥给委员会 告诉他们
Well, then, why don't you call the Board and tell them
我行为不端
that I'm not acting appropriately?
你知道我不想这么做
You know I don't want to do that.
-你就想这么做 -安娜丽丝
- Yes, you do. - Annalise --
因为自从我告诉你我丈夫的事后
Because ever since I told you about my husband,
你就一直怕我也会这样对你
you've been afraid that I was going to do the same thing to you.
承认吧
Admit it.
你失去了你的掌控权 你想夺回来
You lost power in that moment. You're trying to get it back --
对我抽查尿检
ambushing me to take urine tests,
告诉我放弃案子
telling me to drop my cases,
想尽办法让我
anything to make me know
明白掌控权在你的手中 而不是我
that you're the one in control here and not me.
现在和你有掌控权之争的人
The person you're in a power struggle with here
并不是我
isn't me.
而是你自己
It's you,
因为你说你想清醒
because you say you want to get sober,
但是你的野心或者自负之类的情绪
but your ambition or ego, whatever it is,
让一切都变得岌岌可危
is risking everything.
你没法拯救所有人 安娜丽丝
You can't save everyone, Annalise.
你只能救自己
Only yourself.
这才是需要你挺身而出的时候
That's who you need to be a hero for right now --
为了你自己
for you.
你没法击溃我
You are not going to break me.
好了
Here we go.
只剩两名竞争者了
We're down to our final two competitors.
回答正确的人将会得到大奖
Whoever answers right becomes our big cheese.
准备好大败吧
Prepare for a beatdown.
准备好了吗
Ready?
律所最小的海外附属办公室在哪里
In what foreign city is Caplan & Gold's smallest satellite office?
德雷克先生
Mr. Drake.
尼日利亚拉各斯
Lagos, Nigeria.
回答...错误
That's...incorrect.
什么
What?
普拉特小姐 看你的了
Ms. Pratt, it's all on you.
别忘了基加利
Don't forget about Kigali.
我父亲还搜刮卢旺达的矿产
My father pillages Rwanda for minerals,
所以他让律所在那里设了一间小办公室
so he made C&G set up a tiny office there.
普拉特小姐
Ms. Pratt?
要过这个问题吗
Do you need to pass?
不
No.
卢旺达 基加利
Kigali, Rwanda.
回答正确
That's correct.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们的新地狱碗冠军 米凯拉·普拉特
our new Hell Bowl champion, Michaela Pratt!
也许我也该退学
Maybe I'll drop out, too.
反正我找不到工作 米凯拉也会甩了我
Michaela's going to dump me now that I'm a jobless loser, so...
你可以在这里工作 你的屁♥股♥不错
You could work here. You've got the right ass for it.
我的确喜欢跳舞
I do like to dance.
康纳尔
Connor!
你该多留神你的电♥话♥
You need to start picking up your phone more often.
奥利
Oli!
小康觉得我有可以谋生的屁♥股♥
C man thinks I've got bubble butt for days!
抱歉 先生们 我只爱♥女♥人♥
Sorry, gentlemen. I play for the vaginal team.
亚设
Asher.
这两位可能有兴趣来一场4P
These two twinks might be interested in a foursome.
他们是康纳尔的爸爸
These are Connor's dads.
他们来我们的公♥寓♥找他
They came to our apartment looking for him.
所以我给的学费都花到这里了
So, this is where my tuition money's going.
地狱碗冠军
下次你完蛋了
Your ass is going down next time.
什么事
Yeah?
我觉得你可能想喝点什么
I thought you might be thirsty.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还有什么事吗
You need something else?
我想为你工作
I want to work for you.
为什么
Why?
你很聪明 百战百胜
You're brilliant, you win all your cases,
你拥有全律所最好的客户
and you have the best client list in the firm.
我愿意为你的客户做牛做马
I'd kill to work on any of your accounts.
比如心宿二
Antares, for example.
好
Okay.
但这将变成你的坟场
But it's your funeral.
出去的时候把门关上
Close the door on your way out.
我的孩子呢
Where's the baby?
快给我接电♥话♥
Answer the damn phone!
两个月后
两个月后
安娜丽丝
Annalise?
安娜丽丝 抱歉 我以为你是安娜丽丝
Annalise! Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were Annalise.
米凯拉
Michaela?
他死了吗
Is he dead?
他死了 对吗
He's dead, isn't he?
我们身边的人...都死了
Everyone around us...dies.
这都是因为我们
That's what we do.
所有人都死了
Everyone dies.
所有人都死了 所有人都死了
Everyone dies. Everyone dies.
所有人都死了
Everyone dies.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表