剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
It'll be fine.
有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
安娜丽丝都知道了
Annalise knows everything.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你脸上是什么
What's on your face?
-上帝啊 -奥利弗
- Oh, my God. - Oliver.
上帝啊
Oh, my God!
上帝啊
Oh, my God!
你假装亲他时把这个放他口袋里
Pretend to kiss him, put it in his pocket.
不要
Okay, no.
亚设说得对
Asher's right.
去啊 奥利
Go, Oli!
-你得离开 -怎么走
- You need to get out of here. - Which way?
这边
Here.
是安娜丽丝
It's Annalise.
-快接 -别接
- Answer it. - Do not answer!
怎么这么久
What the hell is taking so long?
服务器问题 不过我们搞定了
Server complications, but we got it.
感谢上帝 奥利弗呢
Thank God. Okay, where's Oliver?
他去把密钥卡偷塞给西蒙了
He's planting the key card on Simon.
-为什么 -西蒙喜欢他
- W-Why? - Simon loves him!
你不能中途改变计划
You don't change a plan in the middle!
-米凯拉 没关系的 -当然有关系
- Michaela, it's fine. - No, it's not fine.
奥利弗要把什么塞给我
What is Oliver planting on me?
给你一个香吻 因为你们是基友
A big smooch on your lips, 'cause you're gay!
不对 你说密钥卡
No, you said key card.
这件事跟派对有关吗
Does this have something to do with the party?
赶快解释
Hey, somebody better start talking right now
不然我就告诉泰根
before I go tell Tegan.
我给你钱你别说
I'll pay you to keep quiet.
你要多少
How much do you want?
五万美元
$50,000?
十万
$100,000?
说个价 西蒙
Just name your price, Simon.
先告诉我袋子里有什么
Tell me what's in that bag first.
-不 -那我就自己看
-No. - Okay. Well, then, let me look.
老天
Oh, my God.
你有什么毛病 她怀孕了
What is your problem? She's pregnant.
西蒙 不要 还给我
Simon, no! Give it back!
-你怎么有这种东西 -搞什么
- Why do you have that? - What the hell?!
你带枪来工作场所 你疯了吗
You brought a gun into a workplace?! Are you insane?!
西蒙 你先听我说...
Simon, just hear me out --
离我远点
Hey, back the hell away from me!
你拿枪指着的可是孕妇
You are pointing a gun at pregnant lady!
我不会开枪的
I'm not gonna shoot anybody.
那就先把枪放下 好吗
So please just put it down, okay?
好吗 拜托 你先...
Okay, well -- Please, just -- just --
别再靠近了...
Stop coming at me --
亚设 不要 你干什么
Asher, no! What are you doing?
我们不能把劳拉的枪留在这里
We can't just leave Laurel's gun here.
-不 那不在我名下 -这是凶器
- No, it's not registered to me! - It's a murder weapon!
-是他自己开的枪 -没人会相信的
- He shot himself! - No one's gonna believe that!
-但这是事实 -放回去 放回去
- It's the truth! - Put it back! Put it back!
放回去...
Put it --
电梯
The elevator.
有麻烦了 安娜丽丝都知道了
We have a problem. Annalise knows everything.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你脸上是什么
What's on your face?
上帝啊
Oh, my God!
再有动静 我父亲会杀掉我们所有人
One more sound, and my father's gonna kill us all.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
我是奥利弗·汉普顿 请留言
You've reached Oliver Hampton. Leave a message.
奥利 你在哪
Oli, where are you?
回电♥话♥
Call me back.
所以我们和他们一样 有权派对
...so we deserve to party just as hard as they do.
所以大家玩起来吧
So let's get to it!
喝酒 跳舞
Drink! Dance!
放纵一下
Shake what your mama gave you.
赶紧报♥警♥
Somebody call 911!
等等 还不行
Wait! Not yet!
他要死了
He's dying!
他已经死了
He's already dead.
好了 你得赶快离开
Okay. You have to leave.
-什么 -如果你♥爸♥爸知道你在这里
- What? - If your Dad knows you were here,
他会发现有问题的
he'll figure everything out,
所以你必须坐出租车离开 用现金付车费
so you have to get in a taxi and pay in cash
-带上硬盘回去 -但是
- and take that hard drive back to your apartment. - But --
快走 这里交给我 劳拉
Go! I've got this, Laurel!
快走
Just go.
等等
Wait, wait!
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事 没事 没事
It's okay. Okay, okay, okay.
没事 没事
Okay, okay.
奥利弗 密钥卡给我
Oliver, give me the key card.
-我从来没见过死人 -密钥卡
- I've never seen a dead body before. - Key card!
在我兜里
It's in my pocket.
好
Okay.
好了 枪
Okay. The gun.
-小心 -我知道
- Careful. - I know.
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
别碍事 我是在救你
Quit micromanaging me! I'm trying to save your ass!
不是碍事 枪本来在这里
I'm not micromanaging. It was here.
-确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Yes!
好了
Okay.
报♥警♥吧
Now call 911.
-你好 -你怎么这么傻
- Hello? - How could you be so stupid?
-什么 -康纳尔都告诉我了
- What? - Connor told me everything.
好吧 你先听我说
Okay, just listen.
你不能卷进来
You don't want your name in this.
我是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
就让另一个孕妇去涉险
So you put another pregnant woman in danger?
你是一点长进都没有吗
You -- You haven't learned anything?
我没有
I wouldn't do that.
10分钟后回来
-劳拉在家 -她不在
-Laurel's at home. - No, she's not.
-什么 -康纳说她也去了
- What? - Connor said she showed up,
所以我不管你要怎么做
so I don't care what you have to do,
赶紧在他们干傻事以前把人弄出来
just get them out of there before they do anything stupid.
楼梯间
救命啊
Help!
先生 受害人是谁
Sir, who's the victim?
我朋友西蒙·德里克
It's my friend, Simon Drake.
他向自己的头开了一枪
He shot himself in the head.
请快点来
Please hurry.
借过
Excuse me.
西蒙死了
Simon's dead.
在警♥察♥来之前去劳拉家
Go to Laurel's before the police come.
米凯拉 怎么回事
Michaela. What happened?
他有枪 我 我不知道
He had a gun. I don't -- I don't know.
我不知道为什么 他为什么要
I don't know why. Why? Why would he...?
深呼吸 保持清醒
Deep breaths. Stay with me.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. No, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
-我不会开枪的 -把枪放下 好吗
- I'm not gonna shoot. - Just put it down, okay?
-上帝啊 -你得赶快离开
- Oh, my God! - Okay. You have to leave.
-什么 -如果你♥爸♥爸知道你在这里
- What? - If your Dad knows you were here,
他会发现有问题的
he'll figure everything out,
所以你必须坐出租车离开 用现金付车费
so you have to get in a taxi and pay in cash
-带上硬盘回去 -但是
- and take that hard drive back to your apartment. - But --
快走 这里交给我 劳拉
Go! I've got this, Laurel!
快走
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表