剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
更糟糕
than I already am.
我不了解你 你不了解我
I don't know you, you don't know me,
不管你在文件里看到了什么
no matter what you read about me,
那为什么不在我告诉你生活中所有可怕细节前
so why not give me the damn time to feel comfortable
让我舒服一点呢
before telling you all the horrible details of my life?
她当时十三岁 是第一次被捕
She was 13. It was her first arrest.
是的 封存记录是为了她好
Yeah, that record was sealed for her own benefit.
-你可以解除封存 -法官也可以
- Well, you can unseal it. - Yeah, so can a judge.
听着 我不会替你做事的
Look, I'm not gonna do your job for you.
你可以帮助这女人 邦尼
You can help this woman, Bonnie.
请你离开
Please leave.
她是性♥奴♥贩卖♥♥的受害者
She's a sex-trafficking victim.
她十三岁就迫干这行
She was forced into it at 13.
巧言令色
Subtle.
闻起来都是钱的味道
It even smells like money.
你确定这是个好主意
You sure that's a good idea?
他们会想知道 你是不是能喝酒
They want to know if you can hold your liquor.
我有一叠照片证明你不能
Well, I've got an album of photos that says that you can't.
他们肯定乐意看到你晕倒在奶酪牛排旁
I'm sure they'd love to see you passed out on a cheesesteak.
当然了他也在这
Oh, of course he's here.
告诉我劳拉的秘密文件里有什么
Okay, tell me what's in the secret Laurel file
这样我们就能一起毁了他
so we can both destroy him.
不可能
Not gonna happen.
你拉链没拉
Oh, your fly is open.
你好 我叫米凯拉·普拉特
Hi. Michaela Pratt.
我在法律中心代理过一起家暴案
I represented a domestic-abuse victim in my legal clinic.
我们让她获得了假释
We got her out on parole.
我觉得很不可思议
It was amazing,
同时也让我意识到我应该寻求更多的方式
and it made me realize that I should pursue more ways
来帮助那些不幸的人
to help the less fortunate,
不要怀有白人高人一等那种想法
try and not be so white, you know?
是不是所有律所都拒绝你了
Did all of the corporate firms reject you?
不是
No.
有几家拒绝了
Well, I mean... some did.
对于白人特权最好的解释就是
The very definition of white privilege
你认为自己可以混进一场已经定好
is you thinking you can slide into a callback interview
八个合格候选人的召回面试
I already have eight qualified candidates for.
好的 我这就走
Right. Um...I'll go away now.
劳拉·卡斯蒂洛
Laurel Castillo?
卡斯蒂洛小姐
Ms. Castillo?
一次
Going once...
心宿二科技公♥司♥雇员死亡之谜
心宿二科技公♥司♥雇员死亡之谜
你今晚不是应该给我准备晚餐的
I thought you were cooking me dinner tonight.
我得学习
I got to study.
马上就是法学院入学考试了
LSAT's coming up.
第一周过得怎么样
How's Week One going?
还行
Fine,
然后就遇到安娜丽丝了
until I ran into Annalise.
她跟你说话了
She talk to you?
只是为了让我给她弄一份她在监狱时遇到的
Only to ask me to unseal the juvenile record
一个女囚犯的未成年犯罪档案
for one of the ladies she was in jail with.
你给她了吗
You do it?
做一个可悲的 懦弱的人
What, be a pathetic, little...weenie man?
不
No.
我当着她的面把门甩上了
I slammed the door in her face.
感觉特别好
It felt great.
你喝醉了吗
Are you tanked?
当然
Of course.
离开她 最好的事情之一
One of the best parts of being free of her
就是又能在屋子里喝酒了
is having booze in the house again,
因此我要把自己喝个大醉
so I'm going to drink myself stupid
直到我忘掉她那张傻脸
until I don't even remember what her dumb face looks like.
对于您让跨国界监控和《隐私之盾》协议
I'm impressed how you navigated the transborder surveillance
得以通过 我感到十分叹服
and Privacy Shield Agreement.
我想您一定花了不少力气说服国家情报局的人
I bet that required some serious lobbying of the DNI.
你功课做得不错
You've clearly done your homework.
我对电讯诉讼非常感兴趣
Telecom litigation is actually a passion of mine.
-看这脸圆鼓鼓的 -想让我给你来一拳吗
- Quit stuffing your face. - Want me to stuff yours?
看看这兄弟会作风
Ooh, there's that frat boy.
失陪一下
Would you excuse me?
你该注意一下这幅咄咄逼人的样子 哥们
Why don't you check your aggression, bro,
在律所把你祖宗八代的底细都挖出来之前
before this firm starts digging into your family tree?
你什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
你觉得能是什么意思
Well, what do you think it means?
怎么了
What's going on?
只是提醒一下你男朋友
I was just telling your boyfriend here
这些律所是会调查他们认为
that these law firms do background checks
有前途的实习生的背景的
on all their prospective interns.
他们会调查我们和父母 以及心理健康问题
They dig into us, our parents, any mental health issues...
闭嘴
Shut your mouth.
因此如果我是你的话 我不会寄希望于
...so I wouldn't hang my hopes on Daddy's name
爸爸的名字 米尔斯顿
if I were you, Millst-- -
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me. Look at me.
去卫生间
Hey, go to the bathroom,
实在忍♥不住可以朝垃圾桶发火
hit the trash can if you have to,
但不能让他们看到你发脾气
but do not let them see you lose it.
野兽模式
Beast mode.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不知道你童年受过什么创伤
I don't know what happened to you as a child
才会表现得像个反♥社♥会♥分子
to make you behave like a sociopath
但是如果你敢再接近他
but if you ever go near him again,
我就把你的蛋蛋割下来 塞你嘴里
I'll cut off your balls and feed them to you.
相信我 比这狠的我都做过
Trust me, I've done worse.
我能看到你
I can see you.
我有贾斯敏那个案子被封存的档案
I have the sealed file for Jasmine's case.
让我进去
Let me in.
我会一直在这
I'm always gonna be here.
不管你需要我 还是不需要我
When you want me, when you don't want me.
我会一直照顾你的 安娜丽丝
I'm always gonna take care of you, Annalise.
让我进去 劳拉
Let me in, Laurel.
我去了你住的地方
I went to your place...
以前住的地方
old -- old place, I guess.
给
Here.
我还以为你会
I thought maybe you were...
跟弗兰克住一起
shacking up with Frank,
后来想想还是韦斯的公♥寓♥更有可能
but Wes's apartment makes more sense.
闻起来也比
It smells better --
你来干什么 康纳尔
Why are you here, Connor?
法律援助那给你回信了 你没去
You had a callback at Legal Aid, but you didn't show up.
所以呢
So?
为什么撒谎
So why lie?
不知道 大概是不在乎了吧
I don't know. Maybe I just don't care anymore?
不在乎穷♥人♥ 还是当律师这件事
About poor people or about being a lawyer?
两者都是
Both?
所以这跟其他事没关系
So it's not about anything else?
你有话就直说吧
If you have something to say, say it.
听着 我明白
Look, I get it.
如果你还想弄清楚
If you're...still trying to figure out
-韦斯到底发生了什么 -别跟我提他名字
- what happened to Wes -- - Don't say his name to me.
你怀了他的孩子 劳拉
You're having his baby, Laurel.
不是每件事都和这个孩子有关
Not everything is about the stupid baby.
当然不是 我知道
No, of course not. I know.
我只想让你知道
I just want you to know that --
如果你需要我 我就在你身边
that I'm here for you if -- if -- if you need me.
好
Great.
你能走了吗
Can you leave now?
-不 -我这不是请求
- No. You know -- - I'm not asking.
等我说完 好吗
Not until I say this, okay?
天啊
God.
我当时在场 劳拉
I was there, Laurel.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表