剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
I can plan the shower.
他们到了
They're here!
他们到了
They're here.
也许这不是什么好主意
Maybe this isn't such a good idea.
我可牺牲了珍贵的学习时间 必须这么做
I sacrificed precious study time to be here. We're doing this.
这只会让他更加固执己见
It's just going to make him dig in his heels more.
安静
Quiet.
惊喜
Surprise.
这是什么 干预治疗
What is this, an intervention or something?
不 只是家庭晚餐 像以前那样
No. It's family dinner, just like old times.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
好吧 这是干预治疗
Okay, it's an intervention, yes,
但有肉丸
but with... meatballs,
所以是晚餐治疗
so it's a dinnervention!
亲爱的康纳尔 和你成为朋友
Dear Connor, becoming your friend
是我今生遇到的最棒的事
has been one of the best things that's happened to me.
我们同甘共苦 而你一直陪伴在我左右
We've all been through so much, but you stuck by my side...
-我能说两句吗 -求你说吧
- Can I say something? - God, yes.
事实上 我和我妹做干预治疗的时候
Uh, actually, when I did this with my sister Chloe,
心理医生说应该让家人先讲
the counselor said the family gets to speak first.
我们又不是一家人
Well, we're not a family.
我们是一群心智失常的毒性废柴
We're a screwed-up, toxic waste dump of dysfunction.
我们是因为在乎你才聚在一起的
Everyone's here 'cause they care about you.
那大家对他在这里有什么意见吗
Okay, how is anyone okay with him being here right now?
-哥们 -说真的
- Dude. - No, seriously.
几个月之前 我们以为是你杀了韦斯
A few months ago, we thought that you killed Wes,
而现在我们又要假装
And now we're just supposed to pretend
-我们都是好朋友 -韦斯不是弗兰克杀的
- that we're besties again? - Frank didn't kill Wes.
-我们能确定吗 -能
- Are we sure? - Yes.
而我是现在唯一有权选择退学的人
And I am the only one who has the right to drop out right now.
你都没去面试实习岗
You bailed on your internship interviews.
这里应该数你最能理解我的决定了
Out of anyone here, you should understand this decision.
不出一周 你就会
You're going to regret
后悔大白天喝酒看电视
day drinking and watching TV in a week.
那我就去动物收♥容♥所♥当志愿者什么的
Then I'll volunteer at an animal shelter or something!
你知道这听起来有多可悲吧
Do you understand how sad that sounds?
为什么你现在反过来说我
How are you fighting me on this right now?
你之前还让我做点更有意义的事情
You were just pushing me to do something more meaningful.
奥利弗不是让你这样
Oliver didn't mean like this.
他爱上的是一个聪明上进的赢家
He fell in love with a smart, ambitious winner!
我可以自己说
I can speak for myself.
可与此同时 你表现得就像个
Meanwhile, here you are behaving
毫无目标的游手好闲的废物
like some aimless, deadbeat loser
没人想和这样的人结婚 更别说约会了
that no one wants to marry, let alone date.
等等 你是不是也是这样看我的
Wait, do you feel this way about me
因为我还没找到实习
'cause I don't have an internship?
我现在应该好好复习地狱碗
I should be studying for the Hell Bowl right now,
但就像弗兰克说的 我来这
but I am here because, like Frank said,
是因为我在乎你 希望你好
I care about you, and I want what's best for you.
那你就好好听我说
Then hear me, and hear me good.
如果要我好
What's best for me is you trust
那你们就该相信我有能力自己做决定
that I know how to make my own life decisions,
不管你们同不同意
whether you agree with them or not,
因为真正支持我的家人就该这样做
because that's what a real, supportive family does.
说清楚了吗
Are we clear?
肉丸很好吃 弗兰克
Great meatballs, Frank.
抱歉 我不来找你就只能去喝酒了
Sorry. It was either come here or the bar.
我跟你说过会发生这种事
I told you this would happen,
她会出狱 嗑药
that she would get out, get high.
我还有个案子要输了
I'm losing my case.
这也是工作的一部分
Well, losing cases is part of the job.
但失掉朋友则是另一回事
Losing a friend, that's another thing.
她不是我的朋友
She wasn't my friend.
你想要我帮忙吗
You want my help?
你能怎么帮我
How can you help me?
条例1.16
Rule 1.16.
如果律师的身体或心理状况妨碍其
A lawyer should withdraw from a case
正常地代理委托人
if their physical or mental condition
其应当从该诉讼中退出
impairs their ability to properly rep their client.
现在可不是那么回事
Well, that's not what's happening here.
你说你很想去喝酒
You said you were feeling the urge to drink --
但我来找你了
But I came here.
你来寻求帮助 我提供的帮助就是这样
For help. And that's what I'm offering.
这是常人难以承受的 安娜丽丝
This is too much for anyone, Annalise.
我可以向法官提供一份宣誓证词
Look, I can give the judge an affidavit
就说为了你的健康考虑 需要这样做
saying this is what needs to happen for your health.
只有法官知道你退出的原因 别人不会知道
And only the judge would know why you withdrew -- no one else.
我能看出来你不想这样
Well, I can see you hate that idea.
-我不想当失败者 -好
- I hate being a failure. - Okay.
但因为喝酒而丢掉执业资格难道不更糟
But isn't losing your license because you took a drink worse?
她很迷茫 需要一份工作
She feels lost and needs a job.
她把你耍了 弗兰克
She played you, Frank.
老妈不答应 她就去找老爸
Mommy said no, so she went to Daddy.
好吧
Okay.
但那是劳拉 你知道你在乎
But it's Laurel. You know you care.
我不在乎 所以别说了
I don't, so please stop.
她怀孕了 邦 还是死掉的小可爱的孩子
She's pregnant, Bon, with the dead puppy's baby.
我们还能怎么办 把她一脚踢开
What are we supposed to do, kick her to the curb?
你的家人那样对你的时候 你是什么感觉
How'd it feel when your family did that to you?
要是她对你那么重要 你去跟她住啊
You go live with her if she's that important to you.
邦
Bon.
来电
安娜丽丝
是你放在我门口的吗
Did you drop this off?
什么
What?
我门口的DVD碟
The DVD at my door.
我什么都没放你门口
I didn't drop off anything.
只有你知道我住在哪 弗兰克
You're the only one who knows where I live, Frank.
我都不知道你在说什么
I have no clue what you're talking about.
里面是什么
What's on it?
你想让我查出来是谁给你光碟的吗
Do you want me to find out who sent it?
让我帮忙吧 安娜丽丝
Please let me help, Annalise.
按时上班 在这坐好
Show up on time, sit in this chair,
按我说的做
and do whatever I say.
买♥♥咖啡 拿文件和复印件 没别的了
Get coffee, file, photocopy. That's all.
-明白了 -还没有
- Got it. - No.
如果我抓到你做什么出格的事
Because if I catch you doing anything out line
或者是搞砸我这份工作
or screwing up this job for me --
你就砍掉我的头 喂给丹沃
You'll chop off my head and feed it to Denver.
再次感谢
Thank you again.
该谢弗兰克
Thank Frank.
员工会议前印二十份
20 copies before my staff meeting.
你让步了
You caved?
她是个孤身孕妇 而这其他所有实习生
She's alone and pregnant, and every other intern in here
都同某位法官有关系
is related to a judge.
情况可以更糟
We could do worse.
安娜丽丝要求诉讼延期了吗
Did Annalise ask for a continuance?
没 但她肯定有什么计划
No, but she's got to be up to something.
她不是总有计划吗
Isn't she always?
邦尼
Bonnie.
你没事吧
You okay?
我们曾对彼此说过更过分的话
We've said so much worse to each other.
没事
It's fine.
-这挺古色古香的 -谁送来的
- It's, uh, quaint. - Just tell me who sent it.
我问了夜班经理
I talked to the night manager.
请她给我看了大厅的录像
Got her to show me the lobby footage.
她看见一个陌生男人进了电梯
She saw a guy she didn't recognize get in the elevator.
他拿着个牛皮信封
He had a manilla envelope.
又怎么了
What's wrong now?
这一次 没问题
For once, nothing.
但要配合我
But work with me here.
我要你一字不漏的重复我的话
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表